"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
CagedQKA

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by CagedQKA »

Hello World!

I'm new to the website, but not necessarily new to the chastity world. I was first introduced to the idea of male chastity when I was a horny teenager looking through my brother and his wifes toy collection. I stumbled upon what I would later come to know as a CBxxxx series chastity device, though at the time I wasn't 100% sure of what I found.

I was shocked at first, but I decided it could be something I was interested, so I ordered a cheap knock off and started locking myself up, of course, without a proper KH and being a horny kid, the most I could ever really go is maybe 3 days tops.

Fast forward a few years and I have joined this website. I'm searching for a KH (not on here, as I read the rules) to keep me locked up, but for now it is self chastity and trying to make it so I cannot unlock myself, which is proving to be a hard task.

I cannot wait to meet you all and make some friends in this community :)

- Chris
0 x
DUfratboy-10

Post by DUfratboy-10 »

Hello everyone,

Obviously I'm new here, but I'm also fairly new to chastity. About a month ago my boyfriend of 3 years and I decided to start letting him control my orgasms. At the time we decided to purchase a knock-off CB6000s. Needless to say it had some structural flaws that made wearing it more than a hour very uncomfortable/painful, but I can't say that I was upset with the purchase because I it was an inexpensive way for me to figure out that I liked the concept. I also learned that I don't like the CB6000s because it allowed for too much room to grow. Anyways, after browsing the site several times over the past few months I decided to make an account so that I can start asking questions of my own.

Have a great day.
0 x
Pup Shade

Post by Pup Shade »

Hello everyone. My name is Pup Shade and I've come mainly to try and come to a peace with my mind on my state on chastity. I ,in order of date, I have the, Bon4 + in grey*, Metal spiral, CB-6000 in chrome with the standard cage (sold), the birdcage, and the master series rikers. I have had... no success with any of them. and I feel my situation is unique or I am doing something wrong because it always ends in pain for me. Either burning at the ring, cutting pain in the cage or both. I LOVE chastity devices and the ones I've kept around I have done so purely because they are so divine to look at (obviously even better when worn but I know how that goes) I'd love to be in chastity for a long period of time but the most I've done is literally 1 day and 1 night, 100% of the time I am woken up by pain and have taken it off only to reveal lesions and marks on the shaft.

I hope I can get some real answers here that give me some real solutions because my current investments into male chastity have been a dismal defeat.

I am primarily focussed on pup play and bondage. I love that stuff and always will because it is so a part of me. Chastity became a side hobby of mine and I feel like I am doing it all wrong.
0 x
bigdtx8

Post by bigdtx8 »

Hey Members :roll:
56 y.o. married male in the DFW area.

I'm currently wearing the cb6000 on biz trips to help control my urges so I'm more responsive to my wife while at home. She's unaware of this so I'm my own keyholder. I admire how dedicated the men here seem to be to their KH's and wanting mostly just to please them.

I'm really interested in upgrading to a metal product so I'm exploring a 'lot' to figure out my options. I like the look of the tool trap a158 for the look of how easy it appears to be able to keep clean without removal and to urinate w/o 'splashing'.

Most of the metal versions seem to have a 'small' hole for urine to escape and would, i think, result in 'splashing'. I'd like to find a model that will still allow me to stand and use a urinal and while prefereable this is optional.

Any input the members could send my way will be apreciated.
Brian
Last edited by bigdtx8 on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stands between "The Monsters And The Weak" - Michael Marks
bigdtx8

Post by bigdtx8 »

Do my 2nd and 3rd posts have to be on this 'hello world' thread also or can I start posting/replying on others ?
brian
0 x
"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stands between "The Monsters And The Weak" - Michael Marks
bigdtx8

Post by bigdtx8 »

I've seen enough to know i'm not interested in the MCN Contender, a Queens Keep, Jail House or Neometal. The MM jail bird looks like a possibility. I like how the 'spiral' or 'bar' cages appear.
I have ab-so-lute-ly no interest in the one's with the urethal plug, uhhhhh. Not judging just not my thing.
Brian
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

bigdtx8 wrote:Do my 2nd and 3rd posts have to be on this 'hello world' thread also or can I start posting/replying on others ?
brian
You're good to go. Welcome.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
nancys_newboy

Post by nancys_newboy »

St Cloud Florida guy here, caged my his Wife... just recently found this forum and anxious to search the site.
Thanks for making this incredible forum!!
0 x
Thrie

Post by Thrie »

Hello World!

I'm a pacific northwest area guy in my early thirties, I've been a lurker at Thumper's blog (and this forum) for quite awhile now and thoroughly enjoy the no nonsense look at male chastity presented here. My family is myself, a male partner, and a female partner. We've been working on a dom/sub dynamic, primarily in bedroom only, type of play for several months now, with myself as the sub and my female partner as the dom. Our male partner is less interested in the dynamic, but is quite GGG and enjoys aspects of the sub / dom play, especially if he can be a "bratty dom" ... ha!

I very much enjoy the concept of male chastity as an extension of power dynamic type of play, and have only recently picked up a physical device. We've been relying on the honor system up until now, and I think all involved have enjoyed that. One of the reasons that I'm posting this is to be able to voice some of my male partner's concerns about the physical device in the devices forum.

There are plenty of opportunities for fantasy material elsewhere, but this appears to be a (nearly) lone bastion of sanity! So thank you for that!
0 x
heelwalker

Post by heelwalker »

Hey all,
Been lurking for a while and now might like to add to conversation every now and again. Thumper's advice about his chastity experiences (fit, styles, mistakes and humor) have been a big help to Miss A and I. However, I'll be honest and say up front that my main reason for finally joining is to try and sell an MM Jailbird I no longer wish to keep as I have moved on to another device (I'll drop some info on the marketplace forum as soon as I get the OK from you folks). Glad to be here.
Cheers!
0 x