One month max

Living the real life under lock and key
Grizzly228

One month max

Post by Grizzly228 »

So I am about five days from a complete month without an orgasm. And one day away from tying my longest denial ever. I reminded my gf of this and she said this would probably be the longest we would ever go. On one hand I was disappointed that she wasn't interested (at least not yet) in slowly extending the denial periods and on the other hand was relieved as this has been a very rough month. I have a swollen prostate apparently and a lot of muscle twitches and sleepless nights. I relate most of that to the denial.

However I do want to go 40 days once for Lent. I've tried twice before and failed miserably. The thought of going 40 days crushes me early on. Now that I may go 31 or so 40 doesn't seem impossible anymore. But for the time being it seems a month will be our usual limit. At least until Lent.

So do you have any set limits (minimums or max) or any goals you'd like to meet?
0 x
chastebear1964

Re: One month max

Post by chastebear1964 »

It has been 285 days since I had an orgasm(locked 12/6/12). My KH milks my prostate weekly, usually Saturday.
I will be released on 12/20/15. I'm horny and frustrated most of the time. My KH spends a LOT of time teasing and denying me. He gets off on keeping my wanting, but unable, to have an orgasm. I have wanted to do a year locked and orgasm free and, unless I cut myself out, I know I will meet my goal. This is a, mostly, con- sensual arrangement. We did some research about keeping the prostate healthy before we started and if it becomes necessary to stop for any reason, we will. Depending on KH persuasion I may agree to extend to Valentine's Day or Easter.

BTW Lent is really 46 days, the 6 Sundays between Ash Wednesday and Good Friday don't count as part of Lent. So if you want a continuous lockup, plan on 46 days

CB1964
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Congrats! I made it 34 days this summer and had an Orgasmless June. It was a tremendous experience. My prostate was relieved only once, at the two week mark. I wanted to go for 49 days to mark my one year anniversary of Orgasm Control, but my wife needed to leave on travel for two weeks, and she thought it would be too hard for me to be alone after a month of denial. After "fireworks" on the Fourth of July, those next two weeks without her constant contact, love and support was incredibly difficult. I was pounding my fists on the bed in frustration.

I would like to do another month again. Someday I'll make it two months. I would need to be milked every two weeks though. Otherwise I consistently find I will spontaneously ejaculate. I'd rather never have any release without her. I haven't had an orgasm that wasn't her gift to me since July of 2014.

My orgasm control goal is 500 days. But that's just a waypoint to a renewed vow, and eventual permanent commitment to never orgasm without her again. It's become natural for both of us. I'm hers to play with. I keep myself always charged. :)

We don't have a schedule though. It's really up to her. She doesn't like it when I try to push either way (shorter or longer)
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

My gf allowed me to cum on day 25 so I'm not breaking the record but it felt amazing. First time we had real sex in about two weeks and neither of us wanted to hold back, though I waited almost two hours until I told her I was close.

I can't say I'm disappointed because it felt good and felt "right" but I am not looking forward to the effort it takes to get back to that point again. I won't see her this weekend so I think I'll be free until at least next weekend. I'm gonna enjoy it as much as possible. :)
0 x
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

Right now, my g/f has me on a 30 day release schedule, give or take a day. Of course she can modify that at any time to make it shorter or longer depending on my behavior. We had talked about letting me know the exact day, but we agreed that it's best if I don't know, that way I behave for her all the time. Plus it's less pressure on her to keep a promise.

She would like to work up to 45 days, then up to 60 and then 90 so on. I need a much better device that doesn't have to be constantly removed for cleaning before that length of time could be considered. Her ultimate goal is to only let me cum 3 times a year... on my birthday, on her birthday and on our anniversary. We also talked about how she could give me a bucket of 3 orgasms per year that I could use at anytime I want during the year, but once they are gone, I will have to wait until the new year resets to get more. Gosh, I hope we can get their someday!
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

i think your like most of us. We actually crave the denial, at least I do. I could go forever, i think, if she would just tease me often enough. I would say your lucky though, 30 days is pretty good. My wife cant make it past a week sometimes even though I've tried to get her to go longer but to no avail. Maybe with time she will extend. You could always be a jerk next time you get close to the release date lol.
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

We set 3 months once and made it. Then we dropped to 2 months, then one 4-6 weeks. After 2 years I wanted to take a break because I am tired of the ritual I go through every time I urinate and having to sleep with a pillow between my legs. I even got a few skin tags from the ring rubbing. I just cut them off myself recently.

My wife likes when I am denied orgasms. Not because I am a better husband but because I am always horny for her and at our age, women worry about still being attractive. She also likes to tease me and have me listen to her orgasm over the phone or just watch her use her vibrator without having to do anything to me.

We compromised recently. Instead of a break I will be locked up only on weekdays so we can have sex all weekend or just give my aging skin a break and allow me to pee like a man again. :) We change our minds so often so I have not idea how long this will last. As my wife tells me all the time, if it really was all up to her, I would never cum at all. She is not a penis or semen fan.
0 x
chastebear1964

Post by chastebear1964 »

Just came across this old post. Thought I'd update it: Today is day 1070 without an orgasm. At this point looks like early summer will be earliest possible release date. KH wants me to do 1964 days since I was born in 1964. Not sure about that...
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

chastebear1964 wrote:Just came across this old post. Thought I'd update it: Today is day 1070 without an orgasm. At this point looks like early summer will be earliest possible release date. KH wants me to do 1964 days since I was born in 1964. Not sure about that...
Wow, after that much time, I would think that an orgasm would be mostly 'ruined' unless you have been doing some exercises to keep the muscles toned. If/when you get one, I would be interested in knowing if that is the case or not.

My experience was that sometime during a nearly 2 year stretch of restricted orgasms, the muscles weakened enough that orgasms became mostly 'ruined' (without either my KH or myself intending for them to be ruined). They were pleasurable enough to keep my wanting them, yet somewhat frustrating at the same time, and my libido remained high. The refractory period became short- usually recovering within 24 hours or less...unusual for me, being on the wrong side of 50.

That's my current hypothesis anyway, the other possibility is that the effort and mental state of 'holding back' during teasing (with the threat of punishment for having an orgasm) resulted in a condition where I made myself unable to have a 'normal' orgasm.

I still have not recovered what I remember to be 'normal' orgasms (though it could be that my memory is faulty). I am curious to know whether others experience the same condition when orgasm frequency is reduced to not more than every 2-3 months or less often for an extended period of time.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

My periods without orgasm can last anywhere from 1 week, to 6 months. We have decided to try something a little different this time around. I have been keeping track of the number of orgasms that both she and i have had since we started chastity about a year and a half ago. I calcute our orgasm ratio. How many orgasms she has, for every 1 orgasm i have. Right now, we are sitting at around 23:1. So she has 23 orgasms for every 1 i have. She has decided this time around, that i wouldnt be getting an orgasm until the ratio was 50:1. Now i am no mathematician, but i think that is going to take quite a while. But what i do know, is the more orgasms she has, the sooner i will be allowed one.
0 x