It's been awhile

Living the real life under lock and key
Belle

It's been awhile

Post by Belle »

Look's like we are back :)

For those of who have been around awhile, good to see you again! I seem some names I recognize still. For those of you who I don't, I will give you a little intro.

Jnuts and I began our chastity journey about 5 years ago. He has only worn one device, a jailbird. We started into chasisty as a way to increase communication and balance out of sex drives to some extent. We had just had 2 little girls born 11 months apart. I was a SAHM, and I am almost 10 years older than him. He introduced the idea to me and I figured what the hell. It really couldn't hurt. We both found the benefits, and ended up writing a blog for a couple of years. We also reviewed sex toys for several companies for a year or so. Believe it or not, that got old fast. His device didn't fit real well, and we got to the point where he hardly wore it. We basically functioned on the "honor system". He would ask permission to masturbate or cum. There was very little denial involved. This went on the last 2 years or so.

Fast forward to last week. The kids are both in school now, and this allows me to work on the business that I own during the day. My stress level is better. We have ordered a new device, and he is locked back in his jailbird until it comes. He has been in 6 days, and I have no idea when this cycle will end. We typically do a few weeks, but have gone as far as 4 months. I have found that I don't set dates for releases. It puts too much pressure on me and then I don't enjoy it, and he doesn't either.

Anyways, glad to be back!
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Grizzly228

Re: It's been awhile

Post by Grizzly228 »

Welcome back. I don't think I was here when you were here last as I've only been dabbling in chastity and orgasm denial for about two years. It does have its ebbs and flows. For instance right now I'm not too into it but my gf isn't letting me quit yet. And I don't want to give up in case this is just a phase. Might been totally into it tomorrow. Idk. But as long as it's fun and not hurting anyone it is a nice addition to a healthy relationship
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Welcome back to both of you. Often times I wonder what happened to folks that were past regulars on the forum and then disappeared. Nothing at all wrong with taking a break. We did that for much of 2014. Now we are "back in the saddle" as well. My spouse manages my chastity in much the same way as you. She doesn't like to set dates. She just does what feels right to her and it works for both of us. The most surprising thing to me in all of this is how long it took for me to get the fitting exactly right in a device.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

I remember your blog very well, Belle. I like is very, very much and was sad when I saw it fade away. Nice of you to drop in here.

I am male and though I fuck my wife and masturbate, I prefer not to cum when I do. I do not wear a cage. I have gone up to two and even once, three months without an orgasm, though I have fucked and masturbated during those two/three months.

I prefer to remain on the 'high' that desire allows me to attain. I do not like how an orgasm (which is, yes, pleasurable) satiates one and thus put a stop to that desire. Strangely, being constantly in a position of desiring is in a strange way more enjoyable than the ephemeral pleasure one derives from an orgasm.

The pleasure of the orgasm does not last and you even feel somewhat down after an orgasm. But the pleasure of desire is something that last for days. You fuck and because you do not cum, you feel 'high', so totally 'high' for days after that fuck.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Welcome back Belle.

The voyeur in me was such that I always enjoyed reading about yours and Jnuts exploits. Kind of like Caged Monkey and Lady M now. When I seen the link to the blog at the bottom, I checked to see what I'd been missing. Let us know if you revive the blog again.

Give Jnuts a big hello from us also.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

I've been on here for the last few days. Hello back. ;)
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

:oops: I guess that's what I get for reading the post and not looking at the author.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Heyhowareyanicetaseeyagain!
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted