Who puts it on ?

Living the real life under lock and key
Forherdesire

Re: Who puts it on ?

Post by Forherdesire »

When I was wearing the Cb6ks series I would always put on but the Mrs. would always lock the keys. She also was the only one to unlock and take it off. Right now we just got in a new jailbird so we haven't figured that out yet. She will probably still be the one to lock and unlock though.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

My wife has a horrible time getting everything through the ring, so she has me do that part. She does enjoy placing the tube portion on and locking it. Since we have an integrated lock and I am not allowed to touch the key, my wife always locks and unlocks it.
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I always put it on myself and leave her the key. Like others have said I think she is afraid of hurting me as he gets squished in the cage. I would love for her to be the one to do it but I don't think is is ready for that.
0 x
newtochast57

Post by newtochast57 »

I take it off and put it on.

If I am getting released my wife will simply hand me the security screw for my Jailbird from MM which she wears on a necklace. Some weeks I might get released 3 or 4 times, other weeks it might only be once and on the rare occasion I might not get released at all for a week. I will take advantage of the release to shower to clean myself and the cage.

I know that after my shower that I will get some attention. Sometimes my wife will simply tease me with her hands, other times I will be allowed some PIV. She never tells me if I am getting an "O" ahead of time. :o

I also put the cage on myself. My wife is not comfortable putting it on as it is a tight fit to get the ring on and she is afraid of hurting me. There is no way she could ever put my cage on as I must be completely flaccid to get the cage on and that is never going to happen with her hands on me.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

newtochast57 wrote:I also put the cage on myself. My wife is not comfortable putting it on as it is a tight fit to get the ring on and she is afraid of hurting me. There is no way she could ever put my cage on as I must be completely flaccid to get the cage on and that is never going to happen with her hands on me.
Pretty much the same here. Mrs. Twisted has been petrified at the thought of 'hurting' me...which kind of puts a damper on anything CBT-related too (she's begun working through that now, but very slowly).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

So far I have always put on my JailBird, although sometimes MyBride clicks the lock shut. She would have a hard time putting on the base ring, but when she takes off the cage i'm too excited to remove the base ring so it stays on as a cock ring with the post spun around under may scrotum. While we haven't tried it, i would think that when it is time to lock back up an ice pack could shrink things down to the point she could spin the base ring back around and get the cage back on. Does anyone else use that approach?
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
vinylia

Post by vinylia »

My wife lets me put the base ring First then she is the one working the rest of the cage. She is still scared of hurting me. But she needs to do it fast since i'm getting hard fast.

At first, I was the one putting the tube also since I was getting bigger but now she knows how to squeeze everything so it fits.

I hope one day that she could put it on me completely.
0 x
I'm curently wearing a Metal Worx cock cage (pd2379-00).
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Yeah like everyone else on here. I have to do it. I've even had to take it off. She's not a fan of handling it at all but I think she's warming up to it. Hopefully she will get comfortable with it more. Though I feel we need to find a more long term answer and then she can lock me away more often. So far I've only had one five day lock up under her command. Look forward to it again soon
0 x
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I mostly put on my own device (Ht2) and lock it. My kh has tried to do it on occasion and has a fairly high pinch rate. She is getting better at it. Initially she pinched me over 50% of the time but now it is maybe 10% and because we both know it is likely to pinch it usually is a minor pinch (now but when she first tried I had a couple not minor pinches).

So my recommendation is to do it yourself and if kh is ever going to do it show her how to do it.
0 x
tammystoy
Last orgasm: 0- 4-2021
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by tammystoy »

Jedi wrote:She does enjoy placing the tube portion on and locking it.
This is my wife's preference as well. She finds the ring too much of a hassle (especially on the CB-6000). She says the tube is the part that "does the work" and says putting it on me gives her even more of a feeling of control. She has put the whole device on in the past, when she wanted to keep my hands tied up and she was denying me for longer than usual. She'd rather I deal with the "engineering" (her word), though.
0 x