Extended Orgasm Denial

Living the real life under lock and key
luckylocked

Re: Extended Orgasm Denial

Post by luckylocked »

Edgewood wrote:
luckylocked wrote:One evil thing she did get me to do was put the internal lock for the HT2 in my jeans pocket to see if it would set off the airport scanner, which it didn't. She just commented on what a useful piece of information that was.
Good to know.
I think I may have made life just a little more frustrating for a lot of people who are in Holy Trainers with that tidbit. I have 2 trips coming up now where I have been told I will remain locked. She is deciding whether or not I will have an emergency key, but looking more like not. One thing though, they are internal flights and the airports do not have scanners which would pick it up.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

katieandchaste wrote:... Fast forward several years and I now find no real need for him to have an orgasm since we no longer want any more kids. When he has an orgasm he gets all kind of weird for a few days and it can take 10 days or more until his passion for and pursuit of me is back to pre-orgasm levels. Why should I have to give all that up just so he can get a few moments of pleasure to squirt?
My KH seems to have adopted the same attitude, currently on once every three month, and talk of one-two per annum only, with steep challenges to orgasm inside her in place, allowing me to orgasm only on demand inside her within the "last" minute of sex... making it to date impossible for me to orgasm (her form of T&D), but allowing 1-2 masturbated orgasms only per year now.

My KH is very adament that "squirting" is overrated and "WILL" be controlled and supervised, hence permanent enforced chastity plays directly into her "hand/control". Initially it was hard, but surprisingly easy now, with my last manual "squirt" over a month ago, she loves controlling my sexuality, and I love her being in control, even if it means extended orgasm denial, and with her happy not having to endure my post-orgasm "blues" for a few days before I get back to "her normal".... love it, and I tend to agree "squirting" is over-rated in the larger context of chastity and living in a FLR.... :D
0 x
ToM

Post by ToM »

Hello,

My wife does not want to give up intercourse or my orgasms. Guilt is most probably involved but it looks like there are 2 other reasons:

1 - When we reach orgasm together, this is one of the most wonderful things in the world. We are so close that we could melt into each other
2 - If you reverse the situation, as a man, how would you feel if you could not make your woman cum?

ToM
0 x
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

We are not anywhere towards my never cumming. There is way too much intimacy when we cum together as well as she really enjoys making me cum. Don't get me wrong she loves to tease and delay my orgasms but more of a control thing then a life time total denial.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

I am not the KH but I can tell you how it went with my wife. My wife saw my orgasm as her job well done. She did not consider it sex unless I had an orgasm. Not that I did not offer to return the favor, but she does not have the need as much as I do. She had a hard time denying me. It took about a half a year to get semi comfortable in denying me. She did finally get comfortable in sex being all about her. So much so that if she does not want an orgasm, we don't have sex and she is post menopausal with a low libido. Now that she knows I do not get mad at her or thinks she is not sexy anymore, she would deny me for a year if she could. It is basically redefining sex in your relationship. My wife says that she enjoys denying me more than letting me have an orgasm. She also loves ruined orgasms and she is very good at it. :)

It helped that I always thanked her for denying me and told her how I enjoyed being sexually aroused all the time. That reprogrammed her to accept her orgasm and my denial as the goal of our sex.
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

I still doubt the OP's credibility. But the post brings up what I consider a giveaway. It talks about a natural outcome of abstinence being the desire to do housework. Please! However, the reason so many fantasies (and maybe some real life playing) includes housework is that it is a traditional female chore and in the context of a power exchange represents a form of humiliation by the male taking on "female work".

I'm out of work. I do a lot of the housework. It has nothing to do with a power exchange, just sensible division of labor. Mrs. Lion never mentioned or will mention housework as a condition of our power exchange. As Tom pointed out, this forum attempts to be an adult, factual chastity site. It's the only reason I visit.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Tame Lion wrote:It talks about a natural outcome of abstinence being the desire to do housework. Please!
There is a trope that many women are too tired to have sex because the housework wears them out. When their husband takes over the chores, they are supposed to be automatically more inclined to enjoy sex.

Nobody talks about the *other* chores that still need to be done - mowing, raking, yard work, washing/cleaning the cars, the house, etc. Or don't people do those things anymore?
0 x
katieandchaste

Post by katieandchaste »

ToM wrote:Hello,

My wife does not want to give up intercourse or my orgasms. Guilt is most probably involved but it looks like there are 2 other reasons:

1 - When we reach orgasm together, this is one of the most wonderful things in the world. We are so close that we could melt into each other
2 - If you reverse the situation, as a man, how would you feel if you could not make your woman cum?

ToM
Tom, I fully understand what you said and I agree that if I could not make Ken happy I would be devastated.
But this lifestyle does make him happy. He has arrived to the place that he is sexually excited much of the time and sees my orgasm as one we share together. We both agree this works far better and is more fulfilling for the both of us than a momentary pleasure that he would receive from an orgasm.
0 x
katieandchaste

Post by katieandchaste »

Tame Lion wrote:I still doubt the OP's credibility. But the post brings up what I consider a giveaway. It talks about a natural outcome of abstinence being the desire to do housework. Please!
I cannot speak for anyone else, but I can speak of our experience.
Abstinence has not made Ken desire to do housework.
Abstinence has created in Ken a greater desire to pursue me.
I have seen men do some crazy things, and pursue some very unattractive women, just to get their rocks off.
Ken knows that he can pursue me the traditional way with flowers/cards/candy or he can do some chores.
He knows which is more effective. :D
0 x
katieandchaste

Post by katieandchaste »

Tame Lion wrote:I still doubt the OP's credibility.
I have no need to prove myself to you, but I also don't want to be the reason you quit coming to this forum. You were here before I was.
Feel free to check out my blog:
http://mychastehubby.blogspot.com/

p.s. Are you a real lion? :P
0 x