Custom discreet key for our HT V2

Living the real life under lock and key
CagedWestley

Re: Custom discreet key for our HT V2

Post by CagedWestley »

Text removed.
Last edited by CagedWestley on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

Great idea and it looks beautiful. I have a security screw on my Jailbird which is just a tube. My wife does not want to wear a key around her neck so it is not an issue with us. She says having me wear panties daily is enough.
0 x
CagedWestley

Post by CagedWestley »

Text removed.
Last edited by CagedWestley on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
sunnyweasel

Post by sunnyweasel »

Great for keeping everyone up to date -- When I purchase a holy trainer I will be ordering a your key solution.. I think it is really cool.
0 x
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

Love it. I'll show my g/f your work. We're thinking for upgrading to a HT V2 soon and she will probably want one of your keys.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device
grntruck

Post by grntruck »

CW, great solution. Visited your store. Curious when you might get in the premade sets? Only have one key at the moment and would rather not send that off. :)
0 x
Pink HT2. Bride is my keyholder.
CagedWestley

Post by CagedWestley »

Text removed.
Last edited by CagedWestley on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

So I took Westley up on his discreet key necklace and I got to say I am pretty pleased with the outcome. I was looking into the because last year around Christmas time, at a family gathering someone noticed the key hanging on a necklace worn by my wife. She looked like a deer in the head lights when the question was asked.
So this time around I wanted to get something a little more discreet for her.

To the pendant it is stainless steel roughly two inches long by about 1/2" in diameter. Weights about 1-2oz. These are rough measurements but seem close. The chain is just a standard ball linked chained. I removed that and put a nice white gold necklace on it instead. My wife loves it!!!!

As to customer service Westley was alway in communication and handled things very professionally. I am very please with the pendant.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I was wondering if you had considered making one out of silver?
0 x
CagedWestley

Post by CagedWestley »

Thank you Forherdesire! I'm glad you are both happy with it!
doctor_h wrote:I was wondering if you had considered making one out of silver?
Yes I have! That was the original plan many months ago, but I got sidetracked. I will look into it and let you know.

I have finished some of the necklace/padlock sets in 2 styles and posted them on my shop page link in my signature. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions about anything!
0 x