PA devices for long-term wear

For the gearheads in the audience
coffee2sugars
Re: PA devices for long-term wear

Post by coffee2sugars »

It does take some getting used to having your foreskin pulled back permanently but its not exactly uncomfortable just not something I'm used to.

Of the 2 P.A.devices I have tried this is by far the most comfortable. I was worried in the beginning about frenulum pinching between the P.A. ring and cage but actually it has not been an issue at all.

Night times have become so much easier with this device not being a ball trap device. I still wake up but there is no pain or ball burn.

The device is a lot less obvious. I have teenage daughters and grandkids that love to climb all over me. This device is fairly small and less obvious if anyone accidentally comes into contact with it.

The main thing I would recommend with any P.A. device is to make sure you have some close fitting and supportive underwear. It helps to keep the weight of the device of the piercing and prevent the piercing from migrating.

I would recommend this device personally for comfort and 24/7 wear but it doesn't necessarily give the visual impact that some people seek.
0 x
locked in a Rigid chastity Model 05

Also on

[url]https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/ ... ars.37141/
slave d

Post by slave d »

Dukestoy wrote:I suspect it probably sounds really picky, but I know She would prefer a key that looks more "key-shaped", so it can be worn as an ornament around Her neck. It's a tall order, I know! I realise there has to be a balance between functionality and aesthetics, but She's an elegant lady and always dresses & accessorises impeccably! (one of the things I adore about her ;) ). I suppose it's always possible to find a jewellery maker who could incorporate the allen key into something more traditional looking...

We had it done by the Contender manufacturer

0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Dukestoy

Post by Dukestoy »

Coffee2sugars, thanks for your input about having your foreskin permanently pulled back. The only real issue I've had with the PA5000 is that my glans gets rubbed by underwear and this can get quite uncomfortable. The Securo Cage 1 looks as if it would prevent this problem by protecting the glans - am I right? The Tube Jacket 02 looks as if it gives some protection too, although it's a lot more open. Ultimately, it will be my Better Half who makes the final decision.
I also know what you mean about having supportive underwear: with the added weight, you really don't want to be banging around inside your trousers! She likes me to wear a jock-strap, so she has easy access to my arse, which suits me fine :-D

slave d, that key is beautiful! If we do end up going with the MouseTrap, we'll definitely ask them to supply the key with a finish like that :-)
0 x
sub slut to Lady Duke
coffee2sugars

Post by coffee2sugars »

Your glans are totally encased by the device so i dont have any issues with rubbing but I am very aware that theyare enclosed by something very hard and not normally there.

Its a strange almost alien feeling but not painful.

I am very mindful of the pain associated with pinching of the frenulum and although this has not happend to me yet with this device it is still a fairly new device for me and for peace of mind I will be experimenting with the use of a tap washer in between my penis and the cage.
0 x

Also on

Dukestoy

Post by Dukestoy »

It sounds as if you've found the right one for you! Can I ask how easy you find it is to stay clean? We're intending for me to wear it full-time: do you have to remove it often for cleaning?
0 x
sub slut to Lady Duke
coffee2sugars

Post by coffee2sugars »

There are 4 slits in the device that run from near the tip to the end.

Thay are top sides and bottom. Your easily get a cotton wool tip through them for cleaning.

I dont normally send cock pics lol but if you wanted to see it being worn to get a good picture in your mind i can yake a few for you.
0 x

Also on

Ihgas

Post by Ihgas »

Coffee,

I have been contemplating a securo since I saw them first. If you don't mind sending a picture through private message I would greatly appreciate it. The two biggest things keeping me from getting one are the fear of pinching and keeping it clean. Sounds like you don't have an issue with either.

Do you mind elaborating on how it fits? I have a pa-5000 I wear most of the time that still squeezes just a little when I'm complete soft. That helps keep the weight off the peircing. Do you have the securo sized the same way or is it loose? I think if it worked out the securo would be a wonderful (or awful!!!) option. No trapped ball issue and no touch or seeing.

Did you consider the securo 2? I think that could be great too but am not sure if it would be uncomfortable or be ok for months at a time. Have not had anything like that in me.
0 x
coffee2sugars

Post by coffee2sugars »

Hi ihgas, I will take some pics tonight and pm them too you. I cant do it right now as i am just getting ready for work.

The fear of pinching is always at the forefront of mind as my last cage was a Steelworxxs looker 03 and although i loved the cage the pinching was a real issue. I did overcome that by using a small peice of sponge and placing it inbetween my peircing and the cage with the P.A. lock going through the spongy material. It is in fact very effective and very comfortable but the problem with sponge is that absorbs moisture and you have to wash at least twice a day to maintain a good level of hygeine.

Cleaning in the Securo1 is easy. mine is a fairly loose fitting device whilst and when I am not very hard getting cotton wall buds into the cage is easy. if I get arroused the head of penis swells to fill the cage and prevents the device moving. plus if you tried to masturbate you would only irritate the peircing.

I have to say I personally love it. For me it really does solve every one of my problems and for my wife the visual impact is alot better for her. We do play about with a little bit of bandage but in truth most of time is spent having a fairly vannila style of life so the minimal visual impact for her is alot better.

Having said all that these things are not cheap and for some of us they represent a fairly significant investment so please remember when you are deciding that just because it may work for me it may not be what works for you guys.

I seriously considered the securo 2 when ordering because I thought it might be better at helping to avoid the pinching sensation however I decided against it because of the locking mechanism. It looked to me that locking that device carried a small risk of pinching as well.
0 x

Also on

Ihgas

Post by Ihgas »

Thanks! I have modified a pa-5000 to work well for me. However, I've been looking to get a metal device for ages and I think the securo is the best design for me, so far. Maybe the key to a securo cage will wind up in my wife's hands eventually....

I have the pa-5000 tight enough so that the weight of it is never on my peircing. It always has enough "grip" on the shaft to hold the weight, even when completely soft. I know yours isn't sized this way but do you see any issues that may come up with a securo sized this way. I'm particularly worried about the edge of it digging into my shaft while erect. How thin is the material and how "sharp" is the edge?

I understand you can't tell me what works best for me. I'm just trying to get as much of an informed opinion as I can for proper sizing. Like many here, I have 5-6 devices and am fully aware that what works for you may not work for me.
0 x
Dukestoy

Post by Dukestoy »

Thanks, coffee - would you also be happy to send me a couple of pictures? Not the sort of thing I usually ask, but it would be useful to show Herself how it looks in action. Thanks in advance :)
0 x
sub slut to Lady Duke