Beach and holidays

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: Beach and holidays

Post by locked4her55 »

Ok LH, here you go.

http://www.nhnude.com/index.html

It's a nice section of New Hampshire, actually pretty much all of NH is nice.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

No offense taken just wanted to make our position clear that we are just looking to enjoy our lifestyle in the nude with other open minded people .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
LOCKED HUSBAND

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

locked4her55 wrote:Ok LH, here you go.

Ahh but read down on there rules no genital jewelry , as I'm sure that covers my JB .
0 x
McAndrew

Post by McAndrew »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote:
Ahh but read down on there rules no genital jewelry , as I'm sure that covers my JB .
The nudist paradox.

On the one hand they are trying to tell the world that it's all about a healthy life style, there's nothing at all sexual, everything is plain vanilla and nothing scary.

On the other hand, when really pressed, nudists will admit that there is a gentle thrill to being daring and walking around naked in public, totally exposed and being a bit of an exhibitionist.

So this might explain nudists love of rules and etiquette, which they tend to enforce with enthusiasm.
0 x
She decides

Post by She decides »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote:

I've been in Cedar Waters several times, for work and I was always fully clothed as I was on the company dime. I live only a few minutes away. It's not what I expected to see the first time I went, and it was well before my chastity days.
Young children 8 to 15 or so, riding their bikes naked, which made me uncomfortable as I want nothing to do with seeing that, old people walking around naked, a middle aged man with a tool belt on running the table saw naked and building a deck on his camper, and the shocker was an older man, 60 or so walking down the road holding a child's hand, both were nude. I'm sure it was innocent like grandfather and grandson, but the children around the nude old people was creepy and didn't feel right. It didn't seem like there was ever a single normal looking 25 to 50 year old man woman or couple.

When I parked my company truck the kids on bikes circled the truck as they always do in every neighborhood and ask, "hey mister, what are you doing"? It's very uncomfortable chatting with naked children.

The place isn't the Playboy mansion, by any means.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

She decides wrote:
LOCKED HUSBAND wrote:

I've been in Cedar Waters several times, for work and I was always fully clothed as I was on the company dime. I live only a few minutes away. It's not what I expected to see the first time I went, and it was well before my chastity days.
Young children 8 to 15 or so, riding their bikes naked, which made me uncomfortable as I want nothing to do with seeing that, old people walking around naked, a middle aged man with a tool belt on running the table saw naked and building a deck on his camper, and the shocker was an older man, 60 or so walking down the road holding a child's hand, both were nude. I'm sure it was innocent like grandfather and grandson, but the children around the nude old people was creepy and didn't feel right. It didn't seem like there was ever a single normal looking 25 to 50 year old man woman or couple.

When I parked my company truck the kids on bikes circled the truck as they always do in every neighborhood and ask, "hey mister, what are you doing"? It's very uncomfortable chatting with naked children.

The place isn't the Playboy mansion, by any means.[/quote

We weren't thinking Playboy mansion but were thinking adults only for just that reason . I also think I would find that type of situation with children around quite uncomfortable in chastity or not . We would like to find some where nude or clothing optional adult oriented with a very relaxed atmosphere that we would be able to openly enjoy our lifestyle .
0 x
She decides

Post by She decides »

I agree that it'd be nice to have an adult orientated place like that. If I win the powerball tonite I'll be building Chastity Resort.
0 x
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

She decides wrote:I agree that it'd be nice to have an adult orientated place like that. If I win the powerball tonite I'll be building Chastity Resort.
That would be an excellent vacation destination... :lol:
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
McAndrew

Post by McAndrew »

She decides wrote: and the shocker was an older man, 60 or so walking down the road holding a child's hand, both were nude. I'm sure it was innocent like grandfather and grandson, but the children around the nude old people was creepy and didn't feel right. It didn't seem like there was ever a single normal looking 25 to 50 year old man woman or couple.
Well it's probably that different age groups have different levels of being embarrassment and self-consciousness.
The young don't care yet and the old don't care any more.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

She decides wrote:I agree that it'd be nice to have an adult orientated place like that. If I win the powerball tonite I'll be building Chastity Resort.
I tend to think it's the non sexual atmosphere amongst nudist which I see nothing wrong with , however I think our lifestyle of being chaste makes them uncomfortable as they see it as a sexual statement . We are not looking for a swingers event just a place to be free in our lifestyle clothing optional or nude . I know that I would feel no embarrassment being with others in our lifestyle openly , but being with others who were not open minded might be different .

Perhaps we should continue this in the members lounge and see if enough people are interested in renting a secluded cabin on a lake for a week somewhere in a central location in New England . Or possibly just a weekend outing to discuss details and see how comfortable we would be openly with others in our lifestyle .

Feel free to PM if you have an interest in possibly pursuing this idea we are thinking a clothing optional , non sexual event just to be with others in our lifestyle and enjoy open conversation about our lifestyle in an open atmosphere .
1 x