Key won't turn

Living the real life under lock and key
nickishers

Key won't turn

Post by nickishers »

My key holder left me the key before she went to work to give me a break after being in for two weeks. Go figure, the key won't turn. Anyone ever experience this? Know how to fix it? And know how to avoid it in the future?
0 x
locked4her55
Re: Key won't turn

Post by locked4her55 »

Do a search for "WD40"

- OR -

Maybe she just decided to give you a key that doesn't work. :twisted:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Sneeky101

Post by Sneeky101 »

nickishers wrote:My key holder left me the key before she went to work to give me a break after being in for two weeks. Go figure, the key won't turn. Anyone ever experience this? Know how to fix it? And know how to avoid it in the future?
Is this a normal lock? Or a lock like a holy trainer.. I agree with the other one that posted.. She might have left you the wrong key... Which if thats the case.. is awesome!
0 x
nickishers

Post by nickishers »

She left two keys originally in my car while I was at work with a change of clothes. We have two rings of 3 keys because we have two cheap Chinese devices that each came with a padlock. She left one from each. When I tried, I thought she was tricking me, but she insisted she wasn't. Today she told me to unlock, and none of the keys would turn it.

Locked4her55, I totally appreciate your sarcasm. :) I'm considering trying that, but I'm home with the kids and that would be messy and smelly. Would be tough to explain why I spilled wd40 on my crotch.

I did get kinda switched on at the thought of her doing that to me, but I don't believe she's that deep in it yet. She's fairly vanilla.

I also got a little switched on by the fact that I can't get out even if both of us wanted me to. But the fact remains that I need to figure out how to get this off haha.
0 x
fineline

Post by fineline »

You go to Lowes or Home Depot, you buy a small pair of bolt cutters, you cut the shackle on the lock. You use your other padlock or buy a new one.
0 x
locked4now

Post by locked4now »

I think it's a sign.... It not supposed to come off now.
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

two of our most fun times have come from when she has forgotten to bring the key with her on holidays. Once by accident and once when she was disappointed about something and decided I didn't deserve it.
Both times got us both super hot knowing that it was stuck on with out serious effort to break the device (MM QK with sec screw and a dab of glue on the thread).
Imagine how hot you will be when she gets back. Leave it on.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

locked4now wrote:I think it's a sign.... It not supposed to come off now.
I agree, its a sign, to stay in chastity for MUCH longer... maybe the key will work next month. I had a similar experience and "panicked", but then chastity is permanent but not that permanent... good luck, how does your KH feel about it?
0 x
CagedWestley

Post by CagedWestley »

Text removed.
0 x