Beach and holidays

Living the real life under lock and key
luckylocked

Re: Beach and holidays

Post by luckylocked »

We are heading off on holidays in a few weeks, and as we are only early in the lockup will definitely be under lock and key. We forgot the key a few months ago on a holiday with a pool and I ended up swimming no problems.
Mrs K really wants to know if the magic lock on a Holy Trainer V2 would set off the airport scanner (no body scanners where we are going) as she is toying with the idea of leaving the keys behind for 5 days.If anyone has any feedback that would be great. I figure there is just as much brass in my button fly jeans!
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
McAndrew

Post by McAndrew »

luckylocked wrote: Mrs K really wants to know if the magic lock on a Holy Trainer V2 would set off the airport scanner (no body scanners where we are going) as she is toying with the idea of leaving the keys behind for 5 days.
As has been said in many topics, don't do it.

With airport security you need to keep as low a profile as possible. Even if you have no metal on you, the scanners bleep at random, as an excuse to frisk you.
Anything out of the ordinary and you will be a marked man.

I only ever have carry on luggage and it's bad enough carrying 'toys' in that.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote:My wife and I have talked about going on a nude holiday does anyone know of a chastity friendly place in New England or New York area . A resort or even a bed and breakfast . We are very comfortable in our chastity lifestyle but don't want to offend any one with our lifestyle . We would love to be with like minded people and be comfortable being nude or even clothing optional .
We agree with Tom Allen and by no means wish to force our lifestyle on any one else , we and are looking for like minded people to enjoy some time with.
I've been trying to convince Mrs. Twisted that we should start something like that here, but so far no dice. We have a location where 'clothing optional' would be OK except for some small problems- mooseflies in the day and skeeters at night. Ben's 100% DEET keeps 'em off...but it doesn't taste very good when you want to get frisky. :evil:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

There used to be a clothing optional beach way up the arm of Cape Cod, up by Provincetown. Or rather, it was part of the National Seashore, and since you had to walk a bit to get there, nobody bothered you.

Haven't been there in 30+ years, so I'm afraid that I'm of no help.

But speaking of Provincetown:

Https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2010/ ... ing-to-it/
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote:My wife and I have talked about going on a nude holiday does anyone know of a chastity friendly place in New England or New York area .

Any leads would be appreciated .
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserRevi ... setts.html

A great island to vacation on. Spent many a summer on it. (not the beach that is) :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

There used to be a nudist campground/beach near Epping, NH. I don't know if it is still operational, or chastity friendly...but it's a lead.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote:There used to be a nudist campground/beach near Epping, NH. I don't know if it is still operational, or chastity friendly...but it's a lead.
Have driven by the roadside sign several times and wondered the same thing. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

TwistedMister wrote:There used to be a nudist campground/beach near Epping, NH. I don't know if it is still operational, or chastity friendly...but it's a lead.
New Hampshire is one of three states I have not visited. We may have to plan a vacation to the Epping area! :)

Of course, MrsL would never approve as she is not very much of an exhibitionist...
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Thanks we are still looking I have emailed three sites questioning if we would be accepted in our lifestyle ,waiting to hear back .

Carolina cyclist I don't see it as exhibitionism we are just looking for a place to go meet other non judgmental people while enjoying the freedom of being nude in our lifestyle .

We are not looking for a nude holiday to exhibit my chastity we just want to live freely in our lifestyle as other nudist do and not be judged .

Twisted Mister If you have a secluded spot as you say perhaps you and Mrs. Twisted should consider the aspect of such a resort . Perhaps just a bed and breakfast for people in our lifestyle .

All sounds good but publicity brings all the judgmental people knocking a lifestyle they know nothing about or understand the benefits of . I think our desire to go to a nudist resort stems from the idea of getting away from judgmental people .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

Locked Husband, no offense meant with the exhibitionist reference.
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com