Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by TwistedMister »

greecemonkey wrote:Hot hot hot, TM. Keep us posted, exciting stuff!

Here, wifey told me last night of her latest dastardly plan. She intends to slip me a blue pill then do - absolutely nothing, except that is, to invite her female friends over. Ouch. Can't wait.
I've wondered how this would be/feel and I've occasionally made a passing reference to it to Mrs. Twisted but she has always shot it down. I think she is overly concerned about it doing some sort of damage, especially after I received a minor (but rather painful) injury when my CB3k cage split on one side during a particularly exciting play session. Despite my assurances that my repair has made the seam stronger than it was originally, she remains unconvinced.

Given my state of arousal over the past week or so, I think I have *some* appreciation of how it might be but it just makes me even more curious as to how frustrated I would get.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

Mistress Jolie suggesting she might fig me*. Prior to making me mow the lawn. Glossing over the practicalities (which I don't think are insurmountable), brings fear and delight in equal measure.

*This would be punishment for accidentally ejaculating insider her earlier today.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

NewbieMC wrote:*This would be punishment for accidentally ejaculating insider her earlier today.
One of the hottest memories I have is when I ejaculated in my spouse without permission one time and she raised up and said, "you get down there and lick every bit of it out". It was hard to do having just had a full orgasm, but days later it was so hot thinking about it.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

wishful4 wrote:One of the hottest memories I have is when I ejaculated in my spouse without permission one time and she raised up and said, "you get down there and lick every bit of it out". It was hard to do having just had a full orgasm, but days later it was so hot thinking about it.
A short time before Mrs. Twisted started on the "I want to make you cum on my tits...", I was licking her and she was teasing me with her hand, just a little rubbing and stroking- I lost control and squirted once before I was able to clamp down and stop it. A good bit of it went on her arm and she told me to get up there and lick it off, and suddenly, I realized I was doing it without having thought about whether I should or not.

It was very peculiar, and a little disconcerting, to find myself doing it without having thought about it, simply reacting and immediately following her instruction. Normally I can't/won't do that if I am not restrained and have a choice. I was exceptionally horny/turned on/on the edge and the single squirt did nothing to diminish it, which likely played a large part in it. I probably wouldn't/couldn't have done it if I'd had a full 'O'.

Those times when she has insisted I "lick it out" after cumming inside her (full 'O') I have been restrained and some form of pain applied to force me to do it. Of course, I didn't 'like' it at the time and would not have done it if I'd had a choice and the ability to refuse, but days later, as you note, it was wicked hot thinking about how she had (literally) *forced* me to do it.

I find myself wondering if my 'state of mind' is changing and if it will become less difficult for her to get me to do it in the future...and if I would be equally compliant if the situation were slightly different...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Jolie

Post by Jolie »

wishful4 wrote:
NewbieMC wrote:*This would be punishment for accidentally ejaculating insider her earlier today.
One of the hottest memories I have is when I ejaculated in my spouse without permission one time and she raised up and said, "you get down there and lick every bit of it out". It was hard to do having just had a full orgasm, but days later it was so hot thinking about it.

I made him do the exact same thing :)
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Jolie wrote: I made him do the exact same thing :)
There are a few threads on this around here someplace. The common theme is that almost nobody wants to do it at the moment, but the next day everyone thinks it's hot as hell.

Guys are so weird.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Tom Allen wrote:
Jolie wrote: I made him do the exact same thing :)
There are a few threads on this around here someplace. The common theme is that almost nobody wants to do it at the moment, but the next day everyone thinks it's hot as hell.

Guys are so weird.
The hottest part is looking back knowing you did it . The first few times were tough going while doing it , but the arousal and emotion of looking back at the experience has always been by far the best . Sure beats looking back with regret , wishing you had done it .

But back on the subject this morning when she said maybe I'll let you cum on fathers day , oop"s that was yesterday huh ? oh well .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

Tom Allen wrote:The common theme is that almost nobody wants to do it at the moment, but the next day everyone thinks it's hot as hell.

Guys are so weird.
Same goes for getting locked back up right after sex. Here I am, enjoying the moment of release and just laying there afterward. At that moment, I really, really do not want to be locked back up. But that is the best time for her because there's no erection to fight and she likes putting it on me by herself.

But, about an hour or so later I'm all turned on over the fact she does that. Yes, we are weird.
0 x
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

An out of the blue email this afternoon whilst I was at work:

"It was hot this morning when i told you to cage up this am before your shower! your face was incredulous at first then saw i was serious :)"

Mistress Jolie had just taken me inside her and enjoyed what looked to be a very pleasant orgasm. I of course was not allowed to cum and I was still sporting a very rigid and frustrated erection at the time told me I was to be re-caged immediately.
0 x
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

"Darling. Im not sure i will need my key this weekend"
0 x