Tadaa... new cage arrived today...

For the gearheads in the audience
GoddessRhea

Re: Tadaa... new cage arrived today...

Post by GoddessRhea »

Thank you for your previous answers. I was also wondering does the cage stay down pretty well? By that I mean, can it be lifted away from your balls pretty easily, and could you possibly pull your penis out? Or, is it in place fairly well and doesn't wiggle around a lot? I know you can pull a penis out of any device of you're that determined. I just am wondering can you pull it out ridiculously easy.
0 x
Flaccido Perpetuo

Post by Flaccido Perpetuo »

@GoddessRhea (love the name by the way): It is a pretty substantial cage and it sits quite stable. It is not really easy to lift it away from the testicles. When I first got it I tried for a few minutes to get out (without the key of course) but I failed. I guess that in the shower with lots of soapy water it could be done but it is certainly not the easiest of trapped-ball devices to escape from!
0 x
nebman

Post by nebman »

Flaccido Perpetuo wrote:I am not a metallurgist :D . How can I determine if it's actually stainless steel?

Magnets will not stick to quality stainless, and there would be no need to chrome plate or paint quality stainless. So, if the device appears to be no more than polished metal and is rust resistant, it is probably stainless.
0 x
nebman

Post by nebman »

TwistedMister wrote:
slave d wrote:If it doesn't state that it genuine S/S it probably isn't !!
And, unfortunately, even some of the ones that say they are, really aren't.

You are quite correct. My cheap Chinese jailbird is chrome plated. There are many sellers of this device, and some state correctly that it is chrome plated and others claim it stainless, yet I can see in their pictures some of the defects in the finish where rust has begun on mine.
0 x
GoddessRhea

Post by GoddessRhea »

Thank you for all the information you have given me, and thank you for the compliment on my name.
0 x
Flaccido Perpetuo

I made a small modification to my new cage.

The supplied padlock is quite flimsy. By the way, the lock is not the ubiquitous Chinese WolfDog brand lock, but a "ColdDoor" lock. I think the name is quite appropriate in this context, although I suppose this is unintentional. :D

I wanted to use my ABUS Titalium padlock, not only because it is more robust and made of a light-weight aluminium alloy, but also because I was afraid that the Chinese lock would rust and get stuck after a while.
However, the ABUS' shackle's diameter was slightly too large to fit through the hole of the locking post. I used a 4,5 mm steel drill to widen the hole and now it fits perfectly.
0 x
Flaccido Perpetuo

After wearing this cage for almost 3 months, I have replaced it by a custom steel cage.

After some getting used to it, I've worn the cage almost constantly 24/7, generally only occasionally being unlocked by my GF/KH for play & tease purposes. The longest lockup was 3 weeks without any unlocking at all.

During this period, I have never experienced any major discomfort. No rashes, no pain, no pinching. It is very easy to clean and peeing while it is on is no problem at all.

Of course as is to be expected, there are also some negatives:

-It is quite heavy, so it is always very present. I think my new custom device weighs about 40% less.
-I had to modify it a bit to make it suitable for a high quality padlock.
-Although it fits me quite well, it is not the same as a custom fit.

I hope this post might prove useful for those starting out with chastity and/or not willing to spend too much. (this can be an expensive hobby...)
0 x
fineline

Post by fineline »

Sears sells a nice brass Master Lock that is quite good. The shackle seems to be stainless - hasn't rusted at all in a couple of months of use. They're about $7 for two. I did have to open the hole in the pin up a bit, but it goes in sideways and doesn't rattle around. Plan on smoothing the corners just a bit with fine sandpaper, but that seems to be the case with any lock I've encountered.

I was buying the locks and the guy at the register said, "Locking up some valuables, are we?" As we walked a way my wife said "If he only knew...."
0 x