predicament

Tell me a story!
Shade

predicament

Post by Shade »

Predicament
It was day 7. He had been in Chastity for a whole week this time. They enjoyed playing at chastity but a week was the longest they had played. While short to some. A week is still a long time for a newcomer and today was the day he would finally get to come.

David lay naked on the bed while Sarah tied him spread-eagle on the bed. Once secured she began slowly peeling off her clothes while he watched. The outer shirt gave way to a tight, low cut spaghetti strap with ample cleavage trying to escape out the top. The already impressive breasts firmly enhanced by a push-up bra. The Jeans the Jeans gave way to a dainty black thong.

She sat down on the bed next to him and smiled and the erection that was already well in progress from her striptease. “Today is the day you have been waiting for all week. But you still need to show some patience.” She said and she put some hand lotion in her hand. She slowly began stroking his erection. “Your cock gets so hard so easy when I deny you, it’s really quite gratifying. But you explode to fast so I’m going to make sure that cock of yours, or should I say mine, takes it’s time.” She began to work her hand over his shaft which quickly went from hard to raging steel. Her word proved correct when less than a minute later he was begging to come and straining to hold out. She slowed down, taking her hands from around his shaft and plying with his scrotum and passing feather like caresses across his cock. This continued for just over an hour, with her teasing him and bringing him to the edge with his pleading telling her when to slow down to keep him on the edge. She especially liked going one or two strokes past his warning and watching his Eyes bulge as he tried desperately to hold back.

She finally stopped the exquisitely torturous hand tease, wrapping her had around his balls she looking in the eye and said, “I know I said I would let you come today but I want to work on your stamina, so you have to make a choice. Option 1, you come today but then immediately go back in the cage for three weeks. Option 2 you forgo today’s orgasm and wait another week. Oh and before you decide, Option 1 comes with 100 lashes with my riding crop, during which I will be paying special attention to these” she said while giving his balls a quick squeeze. David mind was racing, at least as best it could in his current state of tease induced mania. Three weeks was way more than he had ever done before but after the extended tease session he could hardly imagine going back into the cage without cumming. The two options seemed equally weighted except for the whipping. He enjoyed a good spanking but 100 lashes especially if most of them were on his balls sounded pretty extreme. “Option 2” he managed to croak. Sarah Smiled. “I was hoping you would choose that” she said. “Now, before we get that cage back on you I have one more thing to do.” She untied his hands and told him to kneel at the end of the bed. Once there she bent him over the bed retying him in that position. She then wrapped a slip knot around his balls and tied the string off so it pulled his balls out behind him.

She then picked up her riding crop and began playfully tapping his stretched balls. He looked back at her confused. “But I chose option 2, I thought option 1 came with the whipping?” He said. “Yes” she replied “But I am your mistress and I can choose to whip you whenever I want right? Now for questioning me I’m adding 50 to the 100 I was going to give you. Better settle in my chaste hubby, it’s going to be a long week”
0 x
Dev

Re: predicament

Post by Dev »

Oh, oh, oh, fun story! Thanks for posting!

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
mikecb

Re: predicament

Post by mikecb »

Hehe. Nice. :-)
0 x