Amazonian Dominatrixes From Space - Chapter 2 - shipboard routines

Tell me a story!
lockedforfun

Amazonian Dominatrixes From Space - Chapter 2 - shipboard routines

Post by lockedforfun »

That function has been disabled? I had a sinking feeling. These beautiful but terrifying golden-skinned aliens could obviously control my body as they wished, and I was being told my ability to actually orgasm was “disabled?”

I wish I could say my mind was reeling in disbelief, but I unfortunately believed all to strongly that’s exactly what had happened. My cock had been pumping into the aliens far longer than needed for me to cum. I had been on the edge of orgasm for what seemed like forever while pumping franctically into a warm, silken, alien pussy. Yet nothing. Nothing but frustration. Delightful frustration, but frustration. They had taken away – turned off - my ability to orgasm.

But even as I had this horrifying realization, I pumped energetically away at the alien beneath me. My cock, still impossibly hard, slid in and out, the length of the large-breasted alien who was grunting – real, audible noises, not just telepathic ones – with each thrust.

I looked down at the alien’s face. Her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly open. Her brow furrowed a little bit and I felt a new command change the rhythm of my thrusting. I was her fucking machine, and she was adjusting me, looking for her favorite motion.
Several more adjustments came, and then she arched her back slightly and a smile came to her parted lips. My hips were now moving in an exaggerated circular motion, my lower back arched as I made my outward stroke, lifting my ass and pushing my cock against the rear wall of her vagina. Then I would start the forward stroke, and violently reverse the arch, slamming the tip of my cock against her front wall, the place on a human female where the G-spot should be. Did these alien’s have G-spots? They certainly had all the other equipment, and they certainly were – unlike me – capable of orgasm.
My muscles – especially my core – were getting tired, and I was short of breath and panting. I had been forced to thrust and pump for much longer than I’d ever done before, but no matter how sore or out-of-breath I was, I couldn’t stop. My body worked as the alien commanded.

I felt I would simply collapse, but she kept me fucking her with this strange motion. Finally, thankfully, I felt her shudder beneath me,

I heard a small cry, and then inside my head, I heard her voice saying “Wonderful, wonderful.” Over and over.
She finally let me stop. I collapsed on top of her. She seemed to enjoy it. Eventually I felt my limbs slowly, painfully lift me up and I got down from the bed, unsteady on my feet. The alien sat up, and I heard her voice.

“This is a good development. I am pleased we were finally allocated an Earthmale.”

“Yes,” said the first alien, the one who had abducted me. “Allocations are limited, and we will have to share this one among four of us, but we have secured it.”

Four? I looked around the lounge. There were indeed four now. The newest one – to me anyway – had appeared. Like the first three, she was naked and golden-skinned, though her skin was more of a copper shade, and her hair had an aquamarine tint to it. As did, I noticed, the neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair.

“Is it my turn?” the new alien asked. I noticed she was staring intently at my still-erect cock.

“Yes,” answered the first. “But it appears the Earthmale is fatigued. You may need to let it recover first.”

The aqua-haired alien seemed disappointed, but then brightened.

“I can supply the movement at first, while the Earthmale recovers.”

The first alien, which I began to understand was in charge, appeared to consider this briefly, then I heard agreement and my body was
instructed to climb back onto the bed.

I lay on my back as the fourth alien mounted me. I was not commanded to move or thrust, I simply lay there, all my muscles burning at this point, and she rode me. With the first touch of her pussy I was instantly back on the edge of orgasm, where I stayed as she bounced away. Her copper skin had aqua undertones. They were most prominent around her eyes, lips and nipples. Her lips were nearly green, as were the areolas around her nipples. The nipples themselves – quite noticeably erect now – were a bright copper color, standing out in contrast.

When the fourth alien had orgasmed riding me, she asked the first, the leader, if she could try “the alternate method.” I had learned this referred to me giving them oral. I found it odd that she asked, the others had just done what they wanted with me, but the new one seemed quite deferential.

“Yes,” came the reply. “If that is appealing to you.”

She moved up to straddle my face. Her labia and all the flesh of her pussy was a dark aquamarine. Later, I would learn it turned this color from its normal light copper-gold when she was aroused. For now, I saw the exotic colored flesh descend over my face and my mouth once again went to work.

When she was finally done and rose from my face, I noticed that only one of the other aliens remained – the first one, the boss.

“Rest now,” she commanded. My erection, which as far as I know had not subsided since my abduction, quickly deflated. My cock, balls, groin, and face were covered in alien pussy juices. The last one in particular was prolific in her wetness and had drenched my face. Not only was she very wet, but had a markedly different taste. The first three had pussies that tasted more or less what I’d experienced with human women – a slightly salty, sligthly musky flavor. But the aqua-colored pussy of my fourth alien, that had a sweet, lemony flavor.

The door closed and I was alone in the room. I was paralyzed again, unable to move. Slowly, I drifted off to sleep.

All four were back to use me again. And again. And again. Several times per day with each. They were kids with a new toy, and eager to try out all the things they could do with it. The days went by. I lost track of them. I never left the lounge. I ate and slept them, and there was a bathroom attached. It had a shower, which sometimes I was instructed to use by myself, and other times taken in by one of the alien women who wanted to wash me. I had no clothes, and aside from the jump suit the alien had worn outside the craft during my abduction, I never saw them wear anything either.
I also never saw the grey again.

My balls were aching now, after weeks of constant stimulation with no release. I pleaded to please let me cum. It was explained again that couldn’t be allowed because of the danger.

“But you can control everything,” I said in frustration. “Can’t you just let me orgasm without ejaculating? Surely you can control that, you control everything else about my body! Why not just do that?”

“We enjoy it this way,” the alien explained. “The pheromones an Earthmale produces when in a highly aroused state are enjoyable to us.”

“But it’s torture for me!” I complained. “What about what’s enjoyable for me? About what I want?”

“Objects do not have wants. If it was somehow possible for objects to have wants, surely they would be of no concern to us.”

I was an object. Not even a pet. Just an object. An alien sex toy. A fucking and pussy licking machine that four cold-hearted aliens used as they wanted.

Over time, things settled into a routine. I came up with nicknames for the aliens. At first, I was nervous about this, knowing they could read my thoughts and worried they might be offended at the nicknames I gave them. Considering their power over me, I didn’t want to think about what an offended alien might do to me. But they never mentioned anything.

In fact, they began referring to each other by the nicknames I gave them. I was puzzled by this, but then it dawned on me they weren’t really doing that. Their “speech” was all telepathic, so they weren’t really using words, they were projecting thoughts into my brain. And my brain simply translated the thoughts as appropriate, so I was putting their nicknames in myself.

The first alien, the one who had been on the road and abducted me with the grey, I called Queen Bee as she seemed to be in charge. Queen Bee was very regular in her use of me. She only wanted my cock, she tried “the alternate method” once, but didn’t enjoy it and never used me for oral after that. Which was a dissapointment for me, because I had enjoyed that one session. But then, I certainly had my face burried in alien pussy often enough as it was. Queen Bee would wake me first thing in the morning, she was always the first into the lounge, command an erection from me, and we would fuck until she orgasmed. Of course, I never did, and hung on the edge more frustrated then I ever thought possible. She would try me in different positions, but Cowgirl and Missionary were her favorites. She did not like doggie positions, I noticed.

Queen Bee always just had the one orgasm, she never went for multiples, and it usually took twenty or thirty minutes. I think she knew how to work me to make her cum faster, but she enjoyed the journey, so to speak, as much as the destination. She would return for another orgasm at the mid-day meal break, and a third one just before she went to sleep for the night.

The one with the shimmering skin I called Shimmer. I got the impression she was second in command. She was the opposite of Queen Bee. Shimmer only wanted oral, never penetration. And she wanted multiple orgasms at a time. She would typically show up just as
Queen Bee was finishing, and as soon as my cock slid out of Queen Bee’s pussy, my face would be burried in Shimmer’s. As far as positions went, she liked sitting on my face both forewards and backwards. She also liked to lounge in one of the large padded chairs with me kneeling between her legs as I serviced her.

She would inevitably have me there, licking and sucking at her golden pussy, for an hour or more. Early days my mouth and tongue would be sore from over-use. It wasn’t like I had a choice, my body did as she demanded no matter how painful, but I got such constant use that I soon developed the stamina to perform to her satisfaction without pain.

In those early days, Shimmer would have three or four orgasms in a session, but as she learned how to better control my mouth, and how her own body responded, that number increased. They became uncountable for me, a disappointment as I became quite attentive and interested in the orgasms my captors experienced, having no other real opportunities for entertainment. A couple dozen in an hour is a good guess, though at times she would shudder, moan and gush for ten or fifteen minutes straight. It didn’t seem fair to only count that as one orgasm.

By the time her mind released my mouth from it’s duties, she was always in a state of bliss, fully relaxed, and content. I noticed a change in her over the weeks. She had a hard edge when I was first brought onto the ship, but as time went by and she filled herself with whatever hormones Tolosians release when they orgasm, she softened, became more gentle with me and with the other aliens.

As frustrating and humiliating as I found my situation, I couldn’t help feeling that I had accomplished something with Shimmer, bringing her some happiness and personal peace through her use of me. I suppose being relegated to an object, I was happy to at least be a useful object.

I almost never saw Shimmer in the lounge during the rest of the day. She would usually return after Queen Bee’s evening session for another one of her own before bed, and always seemed like she needed to wind down from whatever her day-to-day duties were.

Juggs was my nickname for the large-breasted alien, and the one I most worried would get me in trouble. But as I said, it didn’t.

Unlike the first two, she enjoyed both penetration and oral, and used me extensively for both. In fact, I think Juggs probably used me more than any of the others, though often it was long hours of just gently pleasuring her golden pussy with my lips and tongue without any real effort to bring herself to orgasm. I think it was just a way for her to relax. I don’t know what her job was, but she spent a lot of time during the day in the lounge.

Sometimes she would have a sort of tablet that she would look at, make notations on, while seated in a lounge chair with me kneeling between her thighs and servicing her with my mouth. Other times I would be beneath a desk-like thing with what I assumed was a workstation on top of it. Often I would be in one of these positions when Queen Bee came in for her mid-day or evening fuck and I would go straight from providing Juggs oral to providing Queen Bee with penetration, no break in between.

Juggs enjoyed penetration too though. Her favorite position was laying on her stomach with a pillow beneath her hips and me entering from behind. As with the oral sex, often she simply had me going at a gentle, low speed, gliding in and out of her with no urgency or need for climax on her part. On my part, there was, such a need, though over time I more or less adjusted to the situation. My balls ached constantly, and my entire pelvic area felt heavy, full and swolen. But I was able to tolerate the maddening frustration, the constant edging, and even began to genuinely enjoy the sensation.

I learned – out of necessity perhaps – to see it as my means of achieving sexual pleasure. Being on the edge instead of going over it became sexual satisfaction for me.

Lemon Drop was my nickname for the aqua-tinted alien, due to the wonderful lemony sweet flavor her natural lubrication had. Her pussy juices were like lemonade, and she was my favorite to be used by. She must have been the lowest ranking crew member though, as she was frequently pre-empted by one of the other aliens. She was also the only one that ever even briefly treated me as something other than a simple sex toy. It was once, when I was licking her delicious pussy and thinking that I liked servicing her best of all the aliens. She read that thought from my mind, and I heard in her distinct telepathic voice a gentle “thank you, that improves my happiness.”

She also seemed to have the least thorough control of my body. With the others, I was almost never able to do anything not directly commanded by them, but with Lemon Drop, I could manage a little bit of my own movements. It was through this that the aliens discovered the pleasure of being caressed by my hands. And of having their nipples sucked. I was laying beneath Lemon Drop as she rode me, and my hands reached up to caress her breasts. It was my own thought to do that, my own desire as I saw those beautiful golden orbs with the startling aquamarine and copper nipples.

“What are you doing?” I heard Lemon Drop ask in my head. We were alone in the lounge. We were almost always alone when Lemon Drop was using me. If other aliens were present, they would usually take me from her.

“Caressing your breasts,” I said back. “They’re beautiful.”

“Mmmmm,” she said. “Continue with this action, it is pleasant.”

“I can caress other parts of you too,” I said. “And I can use my mouth on your nipples.”

This intrigued her, and she leaned down to put her right nipple within reach of my mouth.

“Do so,” she commanded.

I began gently sucking on that extraordinary nipple, unsure how sensitive alien nipples might be, and she let out a gasp.
Instantly she increased the speed at which I was thrusting into her.

Within moments, she came, a gigantic, whole body orgasm that would re-start every time I gave her nipple a flick with my tongue.

Finally, she sat up, taking her nipple out of my mouth. Lemon Drop was no longer actively riding my cock, but she had neglected to
change her commands, so my body dutifully continued bucking desperately, making her bounce up and down on my cock.

Eventually she had me stop, and climbed down off of me.

“You have more uses than we previously knew Earthmales had. I will share this.”

I found myself hoping it helped poor Lemon Drop raise her standing among the aliens. I was also hoping it gave me some new activities. I realized I would always be pleasuring them, so having new ways to keep it interesting would be nice.
3 x
whoami
Re: Amazonian Dominatrixes From Space - Chapter 2 - shipboard routines

Post by whoami »

Great story! You know how to push all of our chaste male buttons!
0 x
Mr Pickle
Re: Amazonian Dominatrixes From Space - Chapter 2 - shipboard routines

Post by Mr Pickle »

Brilliant!
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(