Amazonian Dominatrixes from Space - Chapter 1: Alien Abcuction

Tell me a story!
lockedforfun

Amazonian Dominatrixes from Space - Chapter 1: Alien Abcuction

Post by lockedforfun »

The following may or may not be a true story, depending on what timeline you are living in. But if it is not a true story in your timeline, understand it is a true story in another timeline. And could become a true story in your timeline. Somewhere in the desert, somewhere in our strange skies, a fate worse than death and better than ecxtasy might await you...

I was just out of college, working my first real job, and had bought my first real new car. Well, it was a truck, an entry level truck that only had an AM radio. I planned to install a real car stereo with my next paycheck, or maybe the one after that, but until then, I was stuck listening to AM.

Which is how I came to be listening to the Art Bell show while driving down an empty road out in the California desert late Friday night. I was going camping out at a spot where I could do skywatching. I never got a chance to do that skywatching. Turns out, the sky was watching me.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a strange light, moving from left to right. When it was directly over the road, maybe a mile in front of my truck, the truck’s engine began to sputter, then died. I coasted to a stop in the middle of the road. Everything was dead, the engine, the radio, the headlights, dash lights, everything.

The strange light began moving towards me, and as it came closer, I could see it was a craft of some sort. Cigar shaped, with a row of windows near the front. It came to a stop and settled down on the road, resting on four legs that extended from the craft just before it touched down. It was about twenty yards in front of me. I felt paralyzed, unable to move. A section of the craft opened, folded down and became a ramp.

Two creatures came down the ramp and walked towards me.

One was short and looked exactly like what people call The Greys. Large head, small, scrawny body, grey skin, imense eyes. It was – I think – naked, but showed no obvious genitalia or other features. But the creature walking next to it was what caught my attention. It was a tall, golden-skinned woman. She, or it, looked very nearly human, save for the golden skin and similar hair. Also, the eyes were perhaps a little too big, and somewhat almond shaped. But otherwise the face was that of a tall, beautiful woman.

She, or it, wore a silver suit of some kind, and the contrast with the skin was dramatic. The suit was snug and showed an impressive set of curves beneath it. While I was looking at the golden alien, the Grey pointed a device of some sort at me and I heard a voice in my head.

“Get out of your vehicle,” it commanded. I didn’t want to get out, I was frightened, but I had no choice. My body moved to obey the command, and then I was standing on the road beside my truck. The two aliens had approached to within fifteen feet or so.

“Follow us,” the voice commanded, and the Grey began to turn back towards their craft. My feet started to follow, but the tall golden female alien stopped the little Grey and took the device from it.

“Wait,” I heard in my head as she pointed the device at me. The first voice, the Grey, had been flat and gave no hint of gender or sex to it, just like the Grey’s outward features. But this new voice, it was distinctly female. Just as commanding, perhaps more so, but very feminine.

“Remove your clothing,” it commanded. Embarrassed and frightened, I found myself involuntarily stripping in front of these two aliens. As I did so, the female alien walked up to me. By the time I was completely naked, she was standing in front of me.

“Display yourself,” I heard, and my legs moved involuntarily apart and my arms came up to lock my hands behind my head. She was an inch or two taller than me, and began looking me over. Her hands touched, poked, prodded me. She kneaded the muscles in my upper arms, ran her hands firmly down my back, and groped my naked ass.

Coming back around to my front, the alien commanded me to “achieve your maximum size.”

I felt my cock begin to swell. Quickly it became erect, and kept swelling. I managed to look down – the only movement I could manage – and saw it waving in the air. It was the hardest and largest I’d ever seen it. Veins bulged everywhere along the shaft. I could see it throbbing with my pulse. The alien reached down and took a firm grip on it. She squeezed, tested the hardness, and apparently satisfied, turned back to the Grey.

“We’ll take this one,” I heard her say in my head.

“Follow us.”

Involuntarily, my erection still full and now bobbing in front of me as I walked, I followed the two of them up the ramp and into their craft. At the top of the ramp, the Grey turned right and went towards the front of the craft. The golden female turned left. I followed her. We entered a large room that looked like some sort of lounge or entertainment room. There were chairs and couches and something that looked like a bed.

“What is happening?” I was screaming inside my head. “I’m being abducted by aliens?”

“We call ourselves Tolosians,” I heard the golden female alien’s voice say. “Our home system is in the direction of the star you call Arcturus. We are one of many interstellar species that have signed agreements with your government allowing us to harvest a certain number of humans per year in exchange for providing your government with advanced technology.”

“Harvest?” I screamed. “Harvest? As in ‘eat?’”

“That is the wording of the original agreements,” she said. “The first races that negotiated it with your government did indeed ‘harvest’ humans. Some to provide biological material for research, others found certain human organs and hormones to be of great medicinal value.”

I was terrified at this point.

“But you may consider yourself fortunate you have been ‘harvested’ by Tolosians. Our uses for you do not require your destruction. In fact, that would be highly counter-productive. But as we were rather late-comers to Earth, we used the existing verbiage.” I wanted to run, but I couldn’t move. I was still under some sort of mind-control by this beautiful, but terrifying, female alien.

“Not mind-control,” she said, obviously reading my thoughts. “Body control. Your mind – such as it is – is of no interest to us. It is your body we wish to control and that will do as we instruct.”

That part was clearly true, even down to control of my cock. It still stood out, almost painfully erect. A command to lay face-up on what looked like a bed had me move robotically to it, climb up, and lay down. My cock now pointed up, bobbing above my stomach, the veins still protruding and everything still pulsing with my – now somewhat rapid – heartbeat.

“Generations ago, our people evolved beyond sexual reproduction,” the alien was saying, and beginning to unzip her silver suit. “But when that happened, our males eventually dissipated. We are a race of only females now. We thought nothing of that for thousands of years, it was just how things were, until we happened upon Earth.”

She slipped the suit off and underneath, her skin was the same golden color. Her body was beautiful, firm, full breasts, a thin waist, hips… I noticed she had a small triangle of pubic hair, but it was darker than the hair on her head, almost a bronze color. Despite my fear, I thought about curtains and carpet, and wondered if she dyed her hair. Then I wondered if I would provoke her anger since she could obviously read my mind. But if she did, she took no notice of the thought. Instead she went on, moving towards me now, both of us completely naked.

“When we discovered Earth, we discovered that Earthmales are very similar to the ancient males of our own race, in particular with regard to the sex organs. Seeing our first Earthmales sparked a long-forgotten desire, and we discovered that we were still capable of the experience you call ‘orgasm’ when copulating with an Earthmale.”

She climbed up onto the bed and straddled me. “We find the experience enjoyable, so we harvest Earthmales to provide for our sexual pleasure.”

Her hand directed my impossibly hard cock into her golden pussy and slid down on top of me. She was incredibly soft and silky inside,
and had secreted a lubrication fluid that felt wonderful. We both gasped as she took my full length inside. She began moving up and down on me, riding me. Soon I felt the command to thrust, and began to thrust up into her. At first, it was uncoordinated, but soon she mastered control of my body and we were in perfect synchronization.

Before long, I felt myself on the verge of an orgasm. I tried to hold back as best I could. The pleasure was incredible, I didn’t want it to end, but I also was afraid of what might happen to me if I shot my load too soon for her. She clearly wanted to use me for pleasure. And then I wondered if I could get her pregnant.

“That is not possible,” said her voice inside my head. “We do not function like that any longer.”

Her voice, though it was entirely telepathic, had taken on a breathy quality. Looking at her face, I could tell she was enjoying herself. I was still worried about coming before she was ready, but couldn’t hold out much longer. I was soooo close, and it felt so good.

She was riding me harder now, and commanding my body to thrust harder too. Our pubic areas were slamming together, my cock was sliding nearly the entire length of her golden pussy. We were both panting from the physical effort. I was sure the next thrust would send me over the edge.

But it didn’t.

We went on like that, fucking hard and fast and deep. I no longer tried to hold my orgasm back. Instead, I was becoming desperate for it, crazed with the need to feel that release.

It didn’t happen.

She continued using me, and I could sense a rising ecstasy in her. She kept riding me, I kept bucking into her, until eventually, after I don’t know, maybe thirty minutes of fucking, I heard her make a low moan and I felt the walls of her pussy begin to pulsate. They rhythmically grasped at my cock. Her breath became ragged. Then with a cry and a shudder, she came.

She came for a while. Maybe a full minute of shaking and moaning. Then she collapsed on top of me. My thrusting stopped, on command of course. I think some small control came back to me though, for I reached up with my arms and gently hugged her golden body as it lay heavily on top of me. I remember that being my own voluntary action, the first one I’d taken since my truck stalled on the road.

My cock was still hard and was still inside her. I could feel the occasional twitch from her, the occasional squeeze from her pussy. Her breathing was beginning to come back to normal.

Then I heard another voice. Another female voice, yet again inside my head.

“How was it?” the new voice asked.

“Better than they said it would be,” answered the alien woman laying on top of me. “Much, much better.”

“Good,” said the other voice, and as the first alien climbed down off of me, sliding off of my still-hard, still unsatisfied, cock, I saw the source of the second voice.

She was also a tall, golden-skinned female. Naked and beautiful like the first, with noticeably different features. Her eyes were smaller, more angled, and though she still looked human, she had a slightly insect-like appearance. Almost like a mantis. Her skin was gold, but it had a silken quality to it. It shimmered as she moved, and various patterns played across it. She moved towards the bed I was laying on.

The first alien sank naked into a padded chair. The second climbed up on the bed and straddled me as had the first.

“I am not certain about this,” the shimmering alien said. “Inserting its organ inside of me, it seems… strange.”

“It feels wonderful,” the first said, her thought-voice still hazy and distracted.

“I’ll try it then.”

The shimmering alien lowered herself down onto my cock and I felt the renewed command to thrust. I was immediately back to the edge of orgasm and once again thought I would shoot my load. But I didn’t. We were fucking hard, the same way as I had with the first alien. The second one had somewhat larger breasts, and they bounced and jiggled as we fucked. The skin shimmered as they bounced in a hypnotic pattern, and I was mesmerized by them.

I don’t know how long I stared at those shimmering tits bouncing above me, but when I eventually looked up at the alien’s face, I could tell that she wasn’t completely enjoying things.

“This isn’t working for me,” I heard her voice say in my head.

“You can try the alternate method,” the first one said from her chair.

The shimmering alien lifted herself up off of me, and suddenly my throbbing cock, covered in her slick alien wetness, was waving helplessly in the air.
She slid up my body, and as she lowered her golden, shimmering pussy onto my face, I could see she had no pubic hair. Shaved or born that way, I couldn’t guess, but the rest of her pussy, the labia, the clit, the inner lips, all looked very, very human. Except for the color and the iridescent sheen.

My lips and tongue automatically began pleasuring the alien pussy, commands that couldn’t be ignored. She tasted slightly salty, nothing to distinguish the taste from a human woman. My hips continued thrusting futility into thin air for a bit before the alien remembered to end her command for me to thrust. My face was now completely buried in the alien pussy and I licked and sucked and flicked all the shimmering parts of it.

Her hips began rocking, grinding herself onto my face. At times I found it hard to breathe as she pushed down and smothered me. I would gasp for breath when I could, and then be smothered by golden lips again. I heard noises coming from her that indicated she found this pleasurable, and after some time – again hard for me to tell – she shuddered and orgasmed, releasing a small flood of her juice over my face as she did.

She didn’t lift off of me. Instead, the irresistible command told me to move my attention away from her golden clit and concentrate on soft stimulation of the labia and the entrance to her vagina. I did this for a couple of minutes, feeling the gentle movements of her above me and hearing contented sighs. The sighs were both audible and telepathic. She made real sounds and projected sounds of her pleasure into my mind.

Then the command moved my lips and tongue back to her alien clit, and I began working it over until some minutes later she came again. She repeated this cycle several times, I lost track of how many, and eventually she collapsed with her full weight pressing down on my face.

I was unable to move, still paralyzed by the mind control – or body control, whatever – and I couldn’t breathe. I was unable to make any sound or any movement, but my thoughts could be read, and soon the first alien spoke to the shimmering one smothering me.

“The Earthmale needs oxygen to survive. Your pleasure organs are covering its breathing apparatus.

The shimmering alien lifted herself up and I gasped a lung-full of pussy-scented air.

She climbed down off the bed, a little unsteady I thought, and I heard her voice in my head speaking to the other alien.

“That is indeed beyond what I expected.”

“I will have to try the alternate method,” the first alien thought. “Though it seems strange to me.”

At this point, I became aware of a third alien. Another golden skinned female, this one a bit shorter and stockier than the other two, and with a pair of enormous, beautiful, golden breasts.

“Is the Earthmale available for my use now?” the new alien asked.

“Yes,” the first said. “It is primed and ready.”

My cock was still rock hard. Had been since outside on the road. I didn’t know how long it had been, and began thinking about “an erection lasting more than four hours.” But then I found myself involuntarily climbing down from the bed, erection bobbing in front of me. The new alien with the large breasts climbed up onto the bed and lay down on her back. I then involuntarily – but not really unhappily – climbed back up and entered her in the Missionary position.

She was as silky smooth inside as the other two, and soon I was thrusting away into her. With the first stroke I was back to the edge of orgasm. I still hadn’t cum, and every stroke was now an agony of denial. I was desperate to cum, desperate to get over that threshold, but no matter what, I never did.

“The Earthmale is confused,” said the large-breasted alien I was fucking. “It doesn’t understand why it doesn’t… climax?”

I felt the first alien’s mind probing mine. It was the most invasive feeling I’ve ever had. It didn’t interfere with my fucking the alien under me though, that action continued automatically. After a moment, I heard her voice in my head as I pumped away.

“I understand now. You normally will climax with sexual activity, as we have with you, though you produce an ejaculate and we do not. This is our first experience with orgasms, our crew did not have access to an Earthmale before. There are certain organic compounds and hormones contained in your ejaculate that are absorbed by the walls of our own sex organs. While these compounds produce enjoyable sensations for us when absorbed, we must be cautious as they are toxic to us in large enough quantities. It would be dangerous for one of us to absorb your Earthmale toxins more than once in an Earth year.”

“Because of this, we cannot allow you to emit ejaculate. That function has been disabled.”
4 x
Queen Alison I
Re: Amazonian Dominatrixes from Space - Chapter 1: Alien Abcuction

Post by Queen Alison I »

I've always been an Art Bell fan. This made me smile.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Oh yes, I had this game.

1 x
whoami

Post by whoami »

Tom Allen wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:34 am Oh yes, I had this game.
OMG! That takes me back!
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Great read. Thank you.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(