Doctor Prescribed Chastity for Small Penis

Tell me a story!
gaychastitydude
Doctor Prescribed Chastity for Small Penis

Post by gaychastitydude »

I was nervous to meet my new doctor and to go for my annual physical. My old doctor finally retired and this new young doc was taking over his practice. I had no idea what to expect. I was sitting in his waiting room playing with my phone when I heard:
“Mark?”

“That’s me.” I said, standing up to meet him.

“I’m Doctor Johnson” he said, extending this hand. He was in his 40s, attractive, in shape. I shook his hand.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Mark. But you already knew that.. haha”.

He smiled and led me back to his office. I sat down to realize that there was a camera on a small tripod focused at me. He explained that he always likes to have a photo on file for each of his patients. I signed an authorization form for photos and we proceeded to ask the the usual pre-exam questions. Do I smoke, do drugs, have unprotected sex, etc. Then he said “Ok, lets’ head back to the exam room”.

It nice sized room with an exam table, a stool, another computer and camera, and some cabinets with drawers, etc. He pointed to a coat hook on the other side of there room and said “Go ahead and get undressed. You can hang your clothes over there.”

I walked over to the hook, slipped off my shoes, took my shirt off over my head and hung it on the hook. Then I took off my jeans and hung them up as well. Wearing only my socks and briefs I walked back over to the table.

Doctor Johnson was busy on the computer, opening my file. He looked up and said “Oh, sorry. Go ahead and remove your socks and underwear. You’ll need to do that in a minute anyway.”

I walked back to the door, bent down and took off my socks, stuffing them in my shoes then I slipped my underwear off and stepped out of them. I hung them with the jeans & shirt and walked back to the exam table.

“Ok, Mark, just hop up on the table….” the doctor’s thought process was interrupted when he saw my penis. “Um… hmm. Well, we’ll get to that. Ok, just have a seat.”

He proceeded with a very normal exam, eyes throat, ears, chest, heart. Then he had me stand up on a small stool and he checked my penis and testicles.

“Any erectile disfunction? Difficulty getting hard?”

“Nope.”

“How often do orgasm or ejaculate would you say? Daily? Every other day? Weekly? Monthly?

“Just about every day- sometimes a couple times a day” I said. His eyes widened.

“Is the seamen clear, cloudy, thick, thin?” He asked as he continued to examine my penis- lifting it up- pulling it out.

“Um… it tends to be kind of clear or cloudy.”

“Ok, let me check your prostate. You can step down from the stool and just bend over the table and bend your knees a bit. I’m just going to apply a little lubricant and slip 2 fingers in. Here we go.” I obeyed- and grunted as he slid two fingers inside my ass. I could feel him wiggle them a bit encircling my prostate. He pulled his fingers out and said “All right, you can stand up and turn around. I’m going to need a urine and semen sample. We can do that today, I have a container here. Can you go ahead and fill this one with urine?”

“Sure thing. Is there a bathroom I can go into?”

“Oh yes, it’s right there.” He pointed to a toilet and sink that was thru an archway. There wasn’t a door. “I can step out if you’d like”.

“Oh, no, it’s fine.” I said, as I took the cup from him. Still naked, I hopped down from the table and stepped into the toilet area. I held the cup under my penis and after a moment being pee shy, was able to piss. It as a big cup so there was no spilling. I brought it back into the room and sat it on the counter by the doctor’s computer.

“Great. I’ll get to the semen sample in a bit. I just need to check something.”

I started to say something but couldn’t quite manage to get anything out. “Umm..aaa” I was standing by the exam table when he took out a small ruler and measured my soft penis— but as soon as he touched it with the ruler I got hard. “Ah, good” he said as he measured my erect penis as well. “Is that fully erect?” He asked.

I looked down.. embarrassed. “Um.. yeah. Sorry about that doc. So, why do we need a semen sample?” I sat down on the exam table covering my hard dick by folding my hands in my lap.

“Oh, it’s standard in cases like these. And I needed to take an erect measurement anyway so no need to be embarrassed”. He sat down on his stool and rolled up to me. “But I’m afraid I have some bad news, Mark. Your penis is far too small for a full grown man. Basically as a fetus we all start female. Some of us develop a clitorus and some a penis— you started a penis but never got there. I have a pamphlet here that will explain everything but it all boils down to this: It’s very dangerous for guys with your condition to orgasm very often. Masturbation is not recommended. Ever. You said that you ejaculate once a day, right? That’s far too often for someone with a penis of your size. You see, men with normal penises— say 6” long, can come once a day with no problems. Even more. Guys with much larger members— say 8” should really come multiple times a day to prevent a back up. But guys like you, who don’t have an actual full grown penis- you should only release semen once a month and then the preferred method is direct prostate stimulation. We’ll do that today in the office so you know how it’s done. Another option is called a ruined orgasm. Each of these methods achieve the same goal of milking the fluid out of the body with no climax. Basically, your orgasm days are over.

I was in shock— I looked down at the pamphlet. ‘So You Have a A Tiny Penis” It contained pictures of penises slightly larger than mine labeled “Adult male with tiny penis” and then photos of guys that looked hung like a horse labeled “average adult male”. I also noticed that I was still hard a rock.

“What we normally do in cases like yours is prescribe a chastity device. I have a CB6000s here today that I’ll fit on you.” He pulled a plastic device from a drawer. “Now, you are to wear it at all times. I’ll secure it with a special lock here today. If you need to remove it for any medical need just make an appointment and I’ll take it off for an examination. But then it goes right back on.

He lubed up the device with a tube of goo. “This is a lubricant that I’ll give you a sample of today.” Then he applied the lube to my penis. I moaned a bit at the touch of his gloved hand. “Calm down now” he said. Then he slipped a plastic ring around my scrotum and penis, and slid a short plastic tube over the penis that then connected to the ring. He then locked it together with small lock. There was no key in sight. Then he snapped a picture of it. “This is for our records.”.

“Now, as I said, masturbation would be very dangerous for you. But once a month you should have a release of built of fluid. You can do this by stimulating the prostate directly. I’ll also write you a prescription for either a prostate massager, butt plug or dildo. I have a probe here for us to use today. Now just sit back on the exam table and put your feet in these stirrups”. I saw him pull a dildo out of the same drawer.

I stammered.. “Um… ok… how common is this problem doc?” I asked as I laid back and put my feet in the stirrups. I looked at my bare toes pointing at the ceiling and then down the plastic cage that contained my penis.

“It’s very rare, actually. I mean, you have the smallest penis I’ve ever seen, Mark. I’m shocked that this is all news to you. Little pressure here…” he said as he shoved the dildo like probe into my ass. I moaned. “OHahahhha FUUUCK!!”

“Sorry Mark, this is the smallest probe I have here- but it will get the job done. Now just try to relax.”

He moved the dildo back and forth in my asshole— I relaxed into it quickly and started breathing heavy. He wasn’t even putting it in that deep— just enough to ram it against my prostate. Short quick thrusts. My hard dick was bouncing inside the cage. Before I knew it I was leaking precum— like more precum than I’ve ever had before.

“There we go… get it all out”. He said as he slowed down the thrusts. He started a milking slow motion.

It felt amazing! My dick was bouncing. “Oh god, Doc.. I think I’m going to cum” I said.

Then I felt the dildo pop out of my ass. “You already did cum, Mark. You see, that fluid is all you should be releasing. Ok?” He took a swab and collected the clear ejaculate from my stomach and from the plastic cage into a small container labeled “semen specimen”.

He cleaned my asshole a bit and said “You’re all set. Just let me do some paperwork here.”

I put my legs down and sat up on the table. “But Doc, I… don’t think I finished. I mean… I’m… I feel like I need to go finish or something. Like I’m horny now.”

“That’s normal and healthy. You need to stay that way.” he said from his computer. “Now, I’m entering you into an international database of locked men. You need to have this ID card with you all times so that if you’re strip searched or when when you go thru airport security they’ll know that you have a this condition and you have to wear this device.”

He handed me a card with a photo of my face from my file and a photo of my locked up penis. It said “Mark David Lawson doesn’t have a normal sized penis and must wear this device as prescribed by Doctor. Michael Johnson.”

“Also, if you get pulled over by the police or anything they will see this in your records and probably strip search you to ensure that you’re safely locked up. Ok? The police & ER’s also have keys but they’ll only remove the device if there’s an emergency.”

I looked at him, my balls aching, my dick hard as it could be inside the cage, I was completely naked but for my new cock cage. My heart was racing. I was kind of in shock. I had questions but couldn’t think of them.

He was so satisfied with himself like he was saving my life. “Ok, here is your prescription for the prostate massager and the lube. Just explain to the pharmacist that your penis is especially small. He’ll know what you need. And, you’re all set, Mark. I want to see you back here in a month to check on your progress. This is the beginning of your orgasm free life! It’s all in the pamphlet. Congratulations.”

He shook my hand and walked out. I sat there, naked, my dick inside a plastic cage that I couldn’t remove.
2 x
hmb

Re: Doctor Prescribed Chastity for Small Penis

Post by hmb »

Nice. I can totally relate to the power imbalance and exposure feeling at a doctor's appointment. Thanks for sharing.
0 x
http://1050words.blogspot.com
chastity, tease and denial captions
titch

Post by titch »

very hot story :) thanks
0 x
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

I can totally relate. Had my testosterone levels checked last year and I had the same levels as an 85 year old man. Fyi I'm only 45, 44 when I was checked. But I had to go to a doctor that specializes in it, and he had me strip naked and poked and prodded and squeezed and pulled everything he could. All while his female assistant was standing there taking notes. Very humiliating and embarrassing.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
LiamW

Post by LiamW »

gaychastitydude wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:50 pm I was nervous to meet my new doctor and to go for my annual physical. My old doctor finally retired and this new young doc was taking over his practice. I had no idea what to expect. I was sitting in his waiting room playing with my phone when I heard:
“Mark?”

“That’s me.” I said, standing up to meet him.

“I’m Doctor Johnson” he said, extending this hand. He was in his 40s, attractive, in shape. I shook his hand.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Mark. But you already knew that.. haha”.

He smiled and led me back to his office. I sat down to realize that there was a camera on a small tripod focused at me. He explained that he always likes to have a photo on file for each of his patients. I signed an authorization form for photos and we proceeded to ask the the usual pre-exam questions. Do I smoke, do drugs, have unprotected sex, etc. Then he said “Ok, lets’ head back to the exam room”.

It nice sized room with an exam table, a stool, another computer and camera, and some cabinets with drawers, etc. He pointed to a coat hook on the other side of there room and said “Go ahead and get undressed. You can hang your clothes over there.”

I walked over to the hook, slipped off my shoes, took my shirt off over my head and hung it on the hook. Then I took off my jeans and hung them up as well. Wearing only my socks and briefs I walked back over to the table.

Doctor Johnson was busy on the computer, opening my file. He looked up and said “Oh, sorry. Go ahead and remove your socks and underwear. You’ll need to do that in a minute anyway.”

I walked back to the door, bent down and took off my socks, stuffing them in my shoes then I slipped my underwear off and stepped out of them. I hung them with the jeans & shirt and walked back to the exam table.

“Ok, Mark, just hop up on the table….” the doctor’s thought process was interrupted when he saw my penis. “Um… hmm. Well, we’ll get to that. Ok, just have a seat.”

He proceeded with a very normal exam, eyes throat, ears, chest, heart. Then he had me stand up on a small stool and he checked my penis and testicles.

“Any erectile disfunction? Difficulty getting hard?”

“Nope.”

“How often do orgasm or ejaculate would you say? Daily? Every other day? Weekly? Monthly?

“Just about every day- sometimes a couple times a day” I said. His eyes widened.

“Is the seamen clear, cloudy, thick, thin?” He asked as he continued to examine my penis- lifting it up- pulling it out.

“Um… it tends to be kind of clear or cloudy.”

“Ok, let me check your prostate. You can step down from the stool and just bend over the table and bend your knees a bit. I’m just going to apply a little lubricant and slip 2 fingers in. Here we go.” I obeyed- and grunted as he slid two fingers inside my ass. I could feel him wiggle them a bit encircling my prostate. He pulled his fingers out and said “All right, you can stand up and turn around. I’m going to need a urine and semen sample. We can do that today, I have a container here. Can you go ahead and fill this one with urine?”

“Sure thing. Is there a bathroom I can go into?”

“Oh yes, it’s right there.” He pointed to a toilet and sink that was thru an archway. There wasn’t a door. “I can step out if you’d like”.

“Oh, no, it’s fine.” I said, as I took the cup from him. Still naked, I hopped down from the table and stepped into the toilet area. I held the cup under my penis and after a moment being pee shy, was able to piss. It as a big cup so there was no spilling. I brought it back into the room and sat it on the counter by the doctor’s computer.

“Great. I’ll get to the semen sample in a bit. I just need to check something.”

I started to say something but couldn’t quite manage to get anything out. “Umm..aaa” I was standing by the exam table when he took out a small ruler and measured my soft penis— but as soon as he touched it with the ruler I got hard. “Ah, good” he said as he measured my erect penis as well. “Is that fully erect?” He asked.

I looked down.. embarrassed. “Um.. yeah. Sorry about that doc. So, why do we need a semen sample?” I sat down on the exam table covering my hard dick by folding my hands in my lap.

“Oh, it’s standard in cases like these. And I needed to take an erect measurement anyway so no need to be embarrassed”. He sat down on his stool and rolled up to me. “But I’m afraid I have some bad news, Mark. Your penis is far too small for a full grown man. Basically as a fetus we all start female. Some of us develop a clitorus and some a penis— you started a penis but never got there. I have a pamphlet here that will explain everything but it all boils down to this: It’s very dangerous for guys with your condition to orgasm very often. Masturbation is not recommended. Ever. You said that you ejaculate once a day, right? That’s far too often for someone with a penis of your size. You see, men with normal penises— say 6” long, can come once a day with no problems. Even more. Guys with much larger members— say 8” should really come multiple times a day to prevent a back up. But guys like you, who don’t have an actual full grown penis- you should only release semen once a month and then the preferred method is direct prostate stimulation. We’ll do that today in the office so you know how it’s done. Another option is called a ruined orgasm. Each of these methods achieve the same goal of milking the fluid out of the body with no climax. Basically, your orgasm days are over.

I was in shock— I looked down at the pamphlet. ‘So You Have a A Tiny Penis” It contained pictures of penises slightly larger than mine labeled “Adult male with tiny penis” and then photos of guys that looked hung like a horse labeled “average adult male”. I also noticed that I was still hard a rock.

“What we normally do in cases like yours is prescribe a chastity device. I have a CB6000s here today that I’ll fit on you.” He pulled a plastic device from a drawer. “Now, you are to wear it at all times. I’ll secure it with a special lock here today. If you need to remove it for any medical need just make an appointment and I’ll take it off for an examination. But then it goes right back on.

He lubed up the device with a tube of goo. “This is a lubricant that I’ll give you a sample of today.” Then he applied the lube to my penis. I moaned a bit at the touch of his gloved hand. “Calm down now” he said. Then he slipped a plastic ring around my scrotum and penis, and slid a short plastic tube over the penis that then connected to the ring. He then locked it together with small lock. There was no key in sight. Then he snapped a picture of it. “This is for our records.”.

“Now, as I said, masturbation would be very dangerous for you. But once a month you should have a release of built of fluid. You can do this by stimulating the prostate directly. I’ll also write you a prescription for either a prostate massager, butt plug or dildo. I have a probe here for us to use today. Now just sit back on the exam table and put your feet in these stirrups”. I saw him pull a dildo out of the same drawer.

I stammered.. “Um… ok… how common is this problem doc?” I asked as I laid back and put my feet in the stirrups. I looked at my bare toes pointing at the ceiling and then down the plastic cage that contained my penis.

“It’s very rare, actually. I mean, you have the smallest penis I’ve ever seen, Mark. I’m shocked that this is all news to you. Little pressure here…” he said as he shoved the dildo like probe into my ass. I moaned. “OHahahhha FUUUCK!!”

“Sorry Mark, this is the smallest probe I have here- but it will get the job done. Now just try to relax.”

He moved the dildo back and forth in my asshole— I relaxed into it quickly and started breathing heavy. He wasn’t even putting it in that deep— just enough to ram it against my prostate. Short quick thrusts. My hard dick was bouncing inside the cage. Before I knew it I was leaking precum— like more precum than I’ve ever had before.

“There we go… get it all out”. He said as he slowed down the thrusts. He started a milking slow motion.

It felt amazing! My dick was bouncing. “Oh god, Doc.. I think I’m going to cum” I said.

Then I felt the dildo pop out of my ass. “You already did cum, Mark. You see, that fluid is all you should be releasing. Ok?” He took a swab and collected the clear ejaculate from my stomach and from the plastic cage into a small container labeled “semen specimen”.

He cleaned my asshole a bit and said “You’re all set. Just let me do some paperwork here.”

I put my legs down and sat up on the table. “But Doc, I… don’t think I finished. I mean… I’m… I feel like I need to go finish or something. Like I’m horny now.”

“That’s normal and healthy. You need to stay that way.” he said from his computer. “Now, I’m entering you into an international database of locked men. You need to have this ID card with you all times so that if you’re strip searched or when when you go thru airport security they’ll know that you have a this condition and you have to wear this device.”

He handed me a card with a photo of my face from my file and a photo of my locked up penis. It said “Mark David Lawson doesn’t have a normal sized penis and must wear this device as prescribed by Doctor. Michael Johnson.”

“Also, if you get pulled over by the police or anything they will see this in your records and probably strip search you to ensure that you’re safely locked up. Ok? The police & ER’s also have keys but they’ll only remove the device if there’s an emergency.”

I looked at him, my balls aching, my dick hard as it could be inside the cage, I was completely naked but for my new cock cage. My heart was racing. I was kind of in shock. I had questions but couldn’t think of them.

He was so satisfied with himself like he was saving my life. “Ok, here is your prescription for the prostate massager and the lube. Just explain to the pharmacist that your penis is especially small. He’ll know what you need. And, you’re all set, Mark. I want to see you back here in a month to check on your progress. This is the beginning of your orgasm free life! It’s all in the pamphlet. Congratulations.”

He shook my hand and walked out. I sat there, naked, my dick inside a plastic cage that I couldn’t remove.
well, that story would be fun for me if not that much relatable... I mean that's not exactly what happened to me but I started to lock up after a doctor appointment

nice story tho. Hot :roll:
0 x