I started this so that I could spread the word that by enforcing chastity and orgasm control on our husbands we really c

Tell me a story!
Orgasm_Denial

I started this so that I could spread the word that by enforcing chastity and orgasm control on our husbands we really c

Post by Orgasm_Denial »

Read the full piece here

I started this so that I could spread the word that by enforcing chastity and orgasm control on our husbands we really can live the PERFECT MARRIAGE. No arguing, no guilt when we are too tired for sex, just plenty of great orgasms for me and a happy, well-adjusted, eager to please husband!

Chastity is something that my husband of 8 years and I have had an interest in for many years, it became a part of our life three years ago. I am a flight attendant for a major airline and my job puts me out of town for at least two nights per week. Patrick and I were always into exploring in our sexual relationship and research brought us into the wonderful world of chastity. After finding that it sparked a common interest we spent more than a year researching, he did the research on devices and I researched how to make it work.
1 x
------------------------------------
Failing miserably with the cage. Will make it in the end! Mainly because she really want me to

My chastity stories
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: I started this so that I could spread the word that by enforcing chastity and orgasm control on our husbands we real

Post by Tom Allen »

Hey @Orgasm_Denial, your posts seem to be just re-directs to your website, and it's starting to look like spam.

Maybe you could make some actual posts, and just change your signature to a link to your site instead.
0 x