Collared and Caged Part 1

Tell me a story!
happilylockedman

Collared and Caged Part 1

Post by happilylockedman »

Dear Reader, this is a re-write of a story I wrote in December, 2017. There’s more character development and more ‘fleshing out’ of the story. Just a note: although the entire story is oozing with fem domme sexuality the nuggets of actual sex are spaced apart.

“Honey, I need you to do this.”
Aaron trembled as Melissa looked into his eyes. She was holding his face up with her two hands so he had to look back at her.

“We’ve worked hard for this. This is our moment.”

There was urgency in her voice. Aaron nodded his head and looked down. With that assent Melissa continued to prepare him.

Aaron was naked except for his steel chastity cage. Melissa used a thick, well oiled leather belt to bind his muscular arms to his sides and metal clasps to attach his wrist cuffs to collars strapped around his muscular upper thighs. A second strap pulled his arms back. Posture was important; she tapped him with her crop to gently remind him to stand up straight.

“OK, now the leash” she softly said as she clipped her leather leash to the ring that was welded onto the base ring of his cage.

The final item was the blindfold. It was soft leather and was made to fit his face perfectly, blocking out all light and vision. Aaron always felt better when the blindfold went on when he was bound, as it put him in his own private world. When he could see he felt he had some responsibility for himself, even when bound and helpless. Sightless and bound, he surrendered completely to Melissa. He loved the feeling of being completely in her hands!

Melissa surprised Aaron with a soft kiss on his lips. Her long blond hair brushed against his face. She reassured him that they were well prepared and that she was sure he would do well.

A light came on signifying that it was time to begin. Melissa started walking and gave Aaron’s leash a gentle tug. He followed her out the door into a small arena. Two hundred and fifty women, and their collared men, started cheering. Although Aaron couldn’t see them there were four other bound, blindfolded men being led into the center ring like him. They were the five finalists. This was the final event of the Superior Ladies Obedience School for Men annual competition. Each of the men and women had worked hard, trying to perfect their technique and showmanship. They were the best, but there could be only one winner.

Aaron and Melissa were to go third, so she tethered Aaron’s leash to a post that was there for that purpose. The rules required that he wait alone, so she gave him an affectionate squeeze on his left buttock and walked away.

“I’ve got to leave you here. You’ll be fine.”

Now Aaron felt alone and a bit scared. It was different when Melissa was holding his leash and he knew she was there. Now she could be anywhere, perhaps far away from him. He began to panic and his breathing quickened. He realized what was happening and caught himself. As his training kicked in and he took control of his breathing, the panic subsided.

Melissa had been just a few feet away watching him as he dealt with his fear. She was proud of Aaron for how he had mastered himself and ultimately she was proud of how SHE had mastered him!
The crowd cheered for the first contestant. He was skilled and was doing well. It would be difficult to beat him and his mistress! Then the second pair went. They were also very good but made a small error that Melissa was sure would cost them points.

Finally, it was their turn!

The first event was an obedience trial. Melissa removed Aaron’s leash from the post and unclipped it from the loop on his cage. He was now completely untethered but still tightly bound and blindfolded. He was to be controlled solely by her voice. His job was to follow Melissa’s commands, exactly. Walk ten steps forward. Stop. Turn right. Stop. Walk backwards five steps. Aaron couldn’t see them but he knew the mud traps were there, waiting for any error or misstep. If he made a mistake he would fall into a trap and have to continue the course covered in slime. Melissa wasn’t permitted to touch him with her hands or her crop. Step by step he went, quickly because he was being timed and if he took too long he would be disqualified. The crowd roared as he entered the circle in the middle. He had completed the first trial! He stood proudly as Melissa came up to him, kissed him, and reattached the leash. She stood next to him, maintaining a slight pressure on the leash. The pressure on his leash was important to him; it reminded him of his connection to Melissa.

The fourth contestant started but got confused and went left when he should have gone right. He fell into the mud, had difficulty getting out and ran out of time.

The final man did very well, striding with confidence, and completed the course in record time.
The mirroring contest was next. When it was their turn, Melissa started walking slowly while maintaining a gentle pressure on the leash. Aaron had to follow her lead, having only the feeling of the leash to guide him. She turned left, he turned left. She stopped, he stopped. The judges were looking for more than mere obedience. They were looking for a merging of the two people into a single entity, controlled by the woman. Aaron’s job was to understand what Melissa wanted him to do by the gentlest pressure on his leash. He excelled! It was like he could read her mind. In fact, he often could read her mind, anticipating what she wanted even before she spoke.

For the final contest, the four remaining men were led up onto the stage and tethered there, still blindfolded, still bound. Closed circuit TV cameras were focused on each of their genitals. Four men, four mistresses. This was the arousal contest in which the audience would be the final judge. The mistresses had two minutes to bring their men to maximum arousal within the confines of their cages. The rules were simple - No Touching The Genitals! The audience would judge which man was bulging the most from within his steel enclosure. The mistresses knew their men intimately, of course, but this was a high pressure situation and it was difficult to know how each man would react.

Melissa felt that Aaron wasn’t sufficiently focused so she slashed his buttocks once with her crop. Then again. The pain was exactly what he needed; now his mind was only on her. She pressed her body against him as she gently scratched his belly with the nails on one hand, and caressed his inner buttocks with the other. Melissa knew that pleasuring her was what got Aaron most excited so she offered him her breast, touching her nipple to his lips. He stiffened visibly as he sucked her nipple into his mouth, taking as much of her breast in as possible. When his mouth was full with her breast he played with her nipple, deep in his mouth. Melissa’s sharp gasp of pleasure was what Aaron needed to get fully aroused himself. He bulged in his cage and felt like he was going to break the bars. The audience was going wild! The bell rang, marking the end of the contest. The audience was asked to vote by cheering for each pair in turn. Number one, number two, number three, number four. Aaron and Melissa got the loudest applause.

They won!

The three other men were led sadly away as Aaron was led to a platform on the stage where he and Melissa were to receive their prize. Once there, Melissa asked Aaron to bend his head so she could remove his blindfold. He blinked at the sudden light and was suddenly embarrassed when he saw all of the women and their men staring at him. He had been spared that by the blindfold, and wanted to bury his face in Melissa’s neck but she wouldn’t permit him to.

The head judge approached them with their prize: a beautiful handmade leather collar for Aaron’s neck. The judge presented it to Melissa who proudly buckled it onto Aaron. She kissed him passionately to raucous applause and led him away.

Aaron and Melissa were buzzing with excitement after winning the competition. When they got home they couldn’t wait to get their hands on each other! Melissa ripped the clothes from Aaron’s body, leaving only his cage and collar.

She loved having him naked while she played with his body. At five foot ten, 160 pounds he was chiseled by his hours spent at the gym as well as competitive swimming. Aaron wore his hair long which wasn’t the best thing for swimming competitions but Melissa loved to play with it, so it stayed long! It was deeply satisfying for Melissa to have such a beautiful man be so fully devoted to her. She needed to be in control of her man as much as Aaron had a deep need to be under his woman’s control.

She playfully told him to undress her with his mouth as she fastened his hands behind him. As an afterthought she put his blindfold on to make his task even more difficult. He gamely struggled to open all her buttons, snaps, straps and buckles with his mouth. She loved his nibbling attention although it was hard on her clothing and did leave them sort of wet from his saliva. When he finally got her clothes off Melissa released his wrists, removed his blindfold, lay down on their bed and guided him towards her mound. He eagerly began tantalizing her with his tongue. He began licking, slowly at first, gently probing with his tongue. She had different pleasure spots on different days, for no particular reason. He never knew where she would get the most enjoyment so he explored everywhere, always keenly aware of her reaction. She hadn’t showered since the morning and had a rich, intoxicating scent that he loved.

He felt her build rapidly to her first orgasm and as it swept over her he pushed his tongue as deep inside her as he could. He could feel her contractions on his tongue which excited him even more. After a few minutes she languidly removed the key from her neck and ordered Aaron to take off his cage and wash up. This was easier said than done because he was already hard. Melissa was in a playful mood. She snapped a leash onto his collar and re-fastened his hands behind his back. He got harder and harder in his cage as she led him around their large bedroom, swatting his buttocks with a crop. She wasn’t hitting him hard enough to really hurt him but each swat did leave a mark. Having an artistic streak she started to create a pattern of red streaks on his butt and legs. It turned her on enormously to have Aaron willingly under her leash and whip! Of course, it worked for both of them because Aaron loved her to be his domme.

When she was ready, she unlocked his wrists and said

“Honey, you did so well today. I love you and I’m so proud of you. I want you to come into me and cum inside of me.”

Aaron hadn’t had an orgasm in five weeks. The prospect of releasing was really attractive to Aaron but he was a little hesitant.

“Sweetie, are you sure? It’s been a long time for me. I won’t last long.”

“Cum as soon as you want, baby!”

He gently entered her, slowly sliding all the way in. She was very wet and completely ready for him. He thrust faster and faster, lost in his own pleasure. Melissa hooked her feet around his legs, pulling him into her as deeply as she could. She moaned softly, loving his hardness inside of her.

He came explosively, pumping his semen into her as she came simultaneously with him. Her hips thrust up, meeting him as he pumped down. Finally, they were both spent. They lay on the bed, panting. They spooned together with Aaron in the back, and fell fast asleep.

When they awoke an hour later, Aaron suggested that they take a shower together. They have a very large shower with two shower heads and Melissa was happy to agree. The warm water cascaded off their bodies as they soaped each other. Aaron ran his hands over her breasts, delighting in their gentle firmness. Her nipples became erect as he played with them. He gently sucked on them while flicking them with his tongue. He slid his left hand down to her pussy, gently separating her tender lips as he found her most sensitive spots. He tenderly stroked her, then slid one finger then two fingers up into her canal as his thumb continued to tease her. Aaron grabbed her soapy left buttock, squeezing hard with his right hand and then slipped a finger up her butt hole. Melissa loved this. Her orgasm welled up from deeply inside. Her knees weakened as she came. Aaron supported her with his right hand as she blissfully leaned against him, warm water streaming off them.

They dried each other off after their shower. Aaron loved looking at Melissa – long blond hair, a beautiful oval face with cobalt blue eyes. With her strong arms, slim narrow waist, delicious smooth hips and powerful, well-shaped legs Melissa physically was Aaron’s ideal woman. Their relationship, of course, was the clincher. He lived and breathed for Melissa and her loving control. Melissa felt blessed to have found this remarkable man who welcomed her strong guiding hand.

“Time to get back into the cage, Honey!”

“Which one?” asked Aaron.

It was a legitimate question, as they used several. She said “Let’s use this steel cage,” holding up one with very small spaces between the rods.

The arrangement they had fallen into was for Aaron to put the base ring onto himself and then for Melissa to slide the cage onto his cock and lock it. When he had the base ring on she slid on the cage, locked it tight, and patted him affectionately on his rear.

“I’d like to ask you something.. .” Aaron said.

“Sure, what is it?” she replied.

“Could you explain to me what it was like for you today?”

Melissa paused, gathering her thoughts.

“I felt powerful. I felt honored that you permitted me to guide you. I felt trusted by you. I felt possessive of you. I felt proud that you’re MINE!”

She smiled as she grabbed him by his cage.

“How about you? What was going on for you, Aaron?”

Aaron stopped to think. “I loved being under your control. I loved the connection I felt feeling your gentle tug on my leash. I felt desired by you. Like now, I love the combination of our making love and then your locking me up. It just feels right.”

Aaron put his arm around her, gently caressing her breast, as she cuddled against him.

“Also,” he continued, “being in public, in front of all those women, was an incredible turn on. I loved the attention” he smiled sheepishly.

“I felt the same” said Melissa. “I really enjoyed having you under my control in front of all of them! Hm-m-m, I’ve got an idea” she said.

She described an ad she saw describing an Erotic Couples weekend at a nearby resort. The ad said that the weekend was being organized by a coalition of different interest groups, including gay, lesbian, fem domme, male dom, and general kink.

“What do you think? It sounds like a safe environment to… indulge ourselves in public.”

She laughed.

Aaron blushed, paused, and replied “Ummm, OK.”

After Aaron agreed to go to the resort he began feeling anxious once again. When he asked himself what was going on he quickly realized what it was. He loved being seen as a sex object by women! His woman in particular, but not only her. He loved it when the women in the audience at the competition were staring at him, leering at him. He understood that he made a tradeoff - he gave up the traditional dominant male persona in exchange for the attention he got from women. But that wasn’t exactly right. He didn’t give it up – it wasn’t in him to give up at all! Down to his core, being on the receiving end of assertive female control was where he felt right. However, being in this position with men around, especially dominant, macho men was a different story. He was afraid of being judged by these unknown men. He was afraid of being mocked by them as “not being a real man.”

The funny thing was that Aaron impressed everyone who met him. The first thing people noticed was his physique. He was strong, fit, and agile. The next was his personality. He was usually outgoing and people quickly saw that he had a lively, curious intelligence. Sexually, well, that was a part of himself that he usually kept private. For as long as he could remember he was excited by strong, assertive women. He loved women who were confident in their own sexuality, and who were more than happy to use him to satisfy their own sexual needs. Aaron got more satisfaction from getting Melissa off than from his own orgasms. Bondage was also a big part of what turned him on. When Melissa fastened the cuffs onto his wrists he would always begin getting hard inside his cage. Often, just the thought of it got him going! Sometimes, Melissa would spend a long time tying him with rope to where so he could barely move a muscle, then would lovingly stroke and tease him. Her ropes were like a never ending hug!

Although he understood himself, Aaron could never seem to get over his lingering feeling of shame. That was one reason that he felt more comfortable wearing a blindfold, so he could pretend that others couldn’t see him. One of the best aspects of their relationship was that Aaron and Melissa truly communicated with each other. As soon as he recognized these feelings about going on the weekend trip, Aaron knew that he wanted to share them with his wife. He was sure that she would respond with love and compassion!

“Melissa,” he started, “I’m not so sure about that weekend. I mean, I love being in your power and having other women watching is a real turn on for me, and having the subbie men in the audience was fine, but when I think of other men, maybe dom men, seeing me in that position I feel really nervous. I’m afraid they’ll mock me!”

Melissa listened intently, and said

“Honey, we don’t have to go. I understand how you might feel. Would you like to go the beach that weekend instead?”

Aaron felt a surge of love for her. She clearly cared about him so much! He vacillated;

“It could be a lot of fun though,” he said.

Melissa offered “Listen, if we go we don’t have to stay. It’s not that much money. If we feel uncomfortable we can just leave.”

Aaron picked up on how she said “if we feel uncomfortable” and not “if you.” He gave her a big hug, kissed her neck and said

“OK, let’s go!”

She smiled, reached down and felt the swelling inside his cage.

She said “I think you’re thinking that we may have a good time there!”

Two weeks later, Aaron turned off a local road onto a gravel lane with a sign that said “Lonesome Lake Resort.” Just after the turnoff he had to stop at a gate staffed by a man and a woman. They smiled and asked what he and Melissa were there for. When he said for the couple’s weekend and gave their names, they were given big smiles and told

“Welcome to the weekend!”
2 x