Do to me..

Tell me a story!
Gibson1506

Do to me..

Post by Gibson1506 »

Tell me what to do…

As I’m heading to the bathroom one day tell me to stop turn around and go up stairs. Tell me to pull the hood down over my face as you reach for the rope to tie me to the bed. The fullness of my bladder getting tight with each word. You Spread my ass and slide a large plug deep inside and climb on the bed next to me. Talking to me and stroking my chest while my body quivers from holding a full bladder.

Pinching my nipples you roll over and all I can hear is the buzz from your vibrator and soft moans coming from your direction. My chastity cage is getting tighter and my body is starting to make uncontrollable jerks as my bladder feels like it may burst from it seams.

I hear you moaning louder and I beg to be let free to use the bathroom. But I get no response you just moan louder and louder. All of a sudden I feel an overwhelming urge to let go. I can’t take it anymore! I’m going to wet all over the bed! As the fluid comes gushing out of my cage and all over the bed I hear you start screaming, “Oh God I’m Cumming!” This makes my cage get so tight.

My cage dripps with precum and the plug in my ass is pulsing with and intense want to escape. You roll on top of me and kiss my hood telling me “Clean this up, and go take a shower! Maybe I’ll let you out next time, Maybe…”
0 x
Currently wearing: CB6000S

Mclovin-McCutcheon, is My Mistress, My KeyHolder, My Everything.
locked4her55
Re: Do to me..

Post by locked4her55 »

+1 ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273