My Dreams - #6

Tell me a story!
attentive_husband

My Dreams - #6

Post by attentive_husband »

I am rubbing my wife's feet while she's wearing a full length cotton nightgown. She is sitting on the bed and I see her reach down and start pulling the hem up. As it exposes her pussy I see that she is totally smooth, something she has not done for 20 years.

I stop rubbing her feet and start to move up. She immediately pulls the hem down and tells me to keep rubbing her feet - no matter what. I go back to rubbing her feet and the hem comes back up.

She bends her knees up straight, then slowly opens them so I can see all of her pussy. Everything is shaved and it's all so beautiful. She starts touching herself all over there telling me how good it feels that everything is so smooth.

She then spreads her lips open with one hand and fucks herself with 2 fingers of the other hand. She then tells me:
Your penis would feel so good going in there. But no fucking allowed when it's smooth. I may let you lick it later but you stay locked up for 2 weeks until some hair grows back.
She starts rubbing her clit with one hand and fucking her fingers in from the other hand. And all the time talking about how wonderful it feels to play with such a smooth pussy. I'm in agony wanting to touch it, to kiss it, to fuck it. And she keeps reminding me, no fucking when it's smooth.

She finally cums and pulls her hem down and then asks me up to cuddle. She keeps teasing me that it's all so smooth and I can't even touch it. She does let me rub her clit through the cotton of the nightgown while she teases me, both physically and with what she's saying.

The dream then jumps to two weeks later and she's asking me if I want to fuck that evening, or if she should go get waxed down there so it stays bare for six weeks. And if she does, the it's another 8 weeks without sex. I'm in agony but eventually decide I want her to get it waxed.

The dream jumps to that evening and she opens her legs and lets me lick her for an hour. She then tells me that I can lick every night, but no sex for 8 weeks. I'm in both agony and heaven.

The dream jumps to 8 weeks out and she then gives me a new choice. Sex that night or she goes to get the hair permanently removed. But if it's permanently removed than we'll never have sex again. The permanent removal has been one of my fantasies forever. But no sex ever again - that's awful.

I'm agonizing over the choice where I can't say yes and I can't say no. And then... I woke up.

What Does This Mean?

My subconscious figured out an impossible quandary. God I Hope I never am faced with this choice.
0 x