A testing time

Tell me a story!
belocked

A testing time

Post by belocked »

It had been 3 weeks since she had clicked the lock shut, and the teasing had been intense. He was used to being caged, but this time she had changed and wouldn’t leave him alone. In turn he couldn’t leave her alone; at every opportunity they were kissing passionately, rubbing up against each other, and acting like teenagers with raging hormones. He had almost lost count of how often he had used his fingers, lips and tongue to bring her to orgasm and she was loving every minute of it as much as he was. In turn she was fondling his balls and playing with his cage and keeping him at a high level of excitement almost all the time. This lockup was far better than ever and he was torn between the sheer joy of their fun together and his ever-present desire to have his own orgasm deep inside her.

They were naked together in bed and she had been fondling him gently for ages since he had brought her to two shuddering orgasms. His balls were full to bursting and he wanted to be satiated too. She gave him a gorgeous smile and asked him what he was thinking.

‘I’d do anything to be unlocked and to be able to make love to you’, he said.

She smiled at him, and after a little pause the smile broadened and her eyes twinkled. ‘Do you really mean it? Anything?’ She emphasised the word anything.

He thought briefly, and said “Yes, anything”.

Another pause. “Well, I’ll have to think about that. I’m not sure that you do really mean it, so perhaps I’ll have to test you sometime. And I don’t think either of us is ready now so don’t expect to be unlocked for a while. Goodnight, and sleep well.” With that she gave another lovely smile, rolled over, let him spoon her, and went to sleep.

He lay there happy and full inside his cage, but he started to wonder whether he had really meant it when he said ‘anything’. At the time he did, but he knew that his emotions were up and down and that he might feel differently in the morning. And he started wondering what she was thinking. What test might she dream up? He’d become good at helping around the house, but the twinkle in her eye suggested that she was thinking about something much more interesting. What could it be?
0 x
belocked

Re: A testing time

Post by belocked »

The next morning they lay together in bed. He was on his back and she snuggled up close to him. He had one arm curved under her neck and was stroking the small of her back, and her hand alternated between gently rubbing his stomach and cupping his balls. His mind kept returning to their conversation the previous evening and he wondered how to bring it up gently.

‘Darling’, he started, ‘do you remember what we said last night?’

She tensed and increased the pressure on his balls, making him squirm. ‘I hope you’re not going to tell me that you didn’t mean it’, she said. He knew immediately that he needed to be very careful not to disappoint her.

‘No darling, I meant it and still mean it. But I’ve been thinking during the night and I need to add that I’ll do anything but only if it is legal and won’t get me in trouble outside, like with my job.’

No reaction. He lay unmoving, hoping that he hadn’t blown it. He could hear and feel her breath on his skin and he could tell she was still tense. Would she give up on him? Every time he had ever asked to be unlocked, even when seeing a doctor, she had clearly been disappointed and now he was disappointing her again. Perhaps this was the moment when she would tell him that she was tired of playing the chastity game. Maybe she would give him the key and tell him that it was over, or maybe she would be worse and turn cold toward him but still leave him locked. She had done it twice in the past and he knew it was an awful experience; he needed to feel loved and wanted when locked.

Finally he felt her relax physically and reduce the pressure on his balls. He knew that she had made a decision. ‘I suppose that’s only reasonable, even if it does limit me. I don’t want to get you in trouble, at least not that way. So now we’re agreed that you will do anything legal that doesn’t get you in trouble outside if you want to be unlocked.’ She wasn’t asking, she was just telling him how it would be. ‘I’ve been thinking too about how I can check that you really meant it.’ Now it was his turn to tense up. ‘I have some ideas, but I don’t think you’ve been locked long enough yet. I need to be ready when I give you a test so that we can both have a great time if you pass. It’s the wrong time of the month so I’ll let you know when I’m ready and we can see what you’re willing to do. For now you stay locked. And I’d love some coffee now please.’

She had a wicked smile, and he knew that her wish was his command.
0 x
belocked

Re: A testing time

Post by belocked »

A couple of weeks later they were having dinner and chatting about recent events and what might be happening at the weekend. There was a concert and a market but neither event seemed particularly exciting and they were slowly coming to the conclusion that they didn’t have anything planned.
‘By the way, dear,’ she said, ‘this might be an opportunity for you.’ He wasn’t sure what to expect, and there was no sign of any unusual emotion in her face so he thought that perhaps she was thinking of encouraging him to go out with his friends. He was about to be surprised.
‘Do you remember saying that you would do anything to be unlocked and to make love?’ He nodded, and she smiled. ‘Well, I’ve decided to give you a test. I’ll unlock you if you go a whole day completely naked. It has to be from when you wake up to when you go to bed, and I’ll be very disappointed if you give up or cheat. How does that sound?’
His head was spinning. He hadn’t known what to expect but this was something new from his wife. ‘Of course, whatever you say,’ he replied. ‘But it will have to be at the weekend; I can’t go to work naked, or even go out of the house.’
‘I know, silly, that’s why I mentioned it when we realised we had a free weekend. And the weather’s supposed to be warm too so you should be comfortable. Just remember to tell me while we’re still in bed so I know when you’re ready. I’ll be watching all day.’ She finished with a big smile and then licked her lips.
He finished dinner in a trance, unable to focus clearly on what she was saying. All he could think about was how he could remain naked and caged for a whole day without the risk of anyone seeing him. At least he had a couple of days to prepare, though he also thought that perhaps it would have been easier with no warning. As the weekend approached he made some minor errors at work, drove backwards and forwards without noticing his surroundings, and constantly thought about how excited he was at the prospect of enforced nudity for a day and having to stay out of sight of anyone passing the house, all leading towards being unlocked and making love.
Finally the weekend came. He had a restless Friday night and his cage seemed smaller than ever. He woke first, straining in his cage, and lay in bed waiting for her to wake. Very gently he snuggled up to her and started kissing her as softly as he could. She woke slowly and started moving around in reaction to his hands and lips. He found himself drawn first to her breasts and then worked his way down until he was licking her to a series of orgasms. Finally she pushed his head away and said ‘Enough’. He lay still for what seemed an age, and then she added ‘Thank you, it was wonderful’.
He wriggled back up in the bed and they took each other in their arms, and she fell asleep again giving him plenty of time to think about how he could move about in the house without being seen from outside. He would need to stay away from the front room as he would be clearly visible to anyone on the street, and he hoped that she would allow him to keep the blinds closed in front of the staircase windows. Otherwise he thought he would be safe from the neighbours and so would be able to pass the entire day safely.
‘Darling, I’d love some coffee’. He hadn’t realised that she was awake again, but he soon untangled himself from her arms and rolled out of bed.
‘Your wish is my command,’ he replied, ‘and this is the day that I prove it’. She rolled over and looked at him through bleary eyes.
‘Good. Let me see.’
‘You have all day to look and see,’ he replied before walking out. He had remembered to make sure the staircase blinds were closed before going to bed so he felt fine wandering downstairs with nothing on, and even preparing breakfast naked seemed liberating after he had checked again to make sure he couldn’t be seen from outside. In no time he was back in the bedroom with breakfast for two.
As the morning wore on he was surprised to realise that he wasn’t at all concerned about being nude, though he noticed that she had dressed in shorts and a tee shirt. He tried casually suggesting that if he was nude she should be too, but all he got in return was a smile and a shake of the head. It didn’t really matter so he just got on with errands around the house and treated it as a normal day.
He was in the kitchen mid-morning when the doorbell rang. They weren’t expecting anyone and he panicked about being naked and caged in front of a visitor. He could hear her moving to answer the door and he knew he couldn’t get to the stairs and upstairs in time. What should he do? The garage seemed the safest option so he quickly went through the door and left it open a crack so he could hear as she opened the front door. He heard his neighbour’s voice asking to borrow a couple of tools as he was working on his car. He panicked again at the thought that she might bring him in the garage to find the tools, but a quick look round showed some overalls and he jumped in them as fast as he could and threw on a pair of old shoes nearby. He had moved away from the door so couldn’t hear what was being said, and he decided to look busy and started quietly sorting through his tool storage. He relaxed a little when they didn’t come in, and relaxed more when he heard the front door open and close again. A few moments later the door from the house opened and he saw her looking at him with a scowl on her face.
‘What did you say to him?’ he asked.
‘I told him that you were busy upstairs and would call him about what tools he needs. But I didn’t expect to find you like this.’ She waved her hand up and down to show that she was unhappy to see him in overalls. ‘I though you wanted to be unlocked, and that you knew that I would be very disappointed if you cheated.’
‘I’m sorry, but I thought you would bring him in here because you didn’t know I was here, and I didn’t want him to see me like this.’ He knew he was blushing all over. ‘Please give me another chance’.
She gave him a hard stare that seemed to last forever.
‘Take them off’, she said, and he quickly removed the shoes and overalls and just threw them aside. He looked back at her pleadingly.
‘I’ll give you a choice,’ she said. ‘Another month locked, or punishment now and you can try again.’ He needed no time to think.
‘I don’t want to wait a month, so do what you need to.’
‘Very well, wait there’. She disappeared back into the house for a few minutes and came back holding handcuffs, rope and a whip. ‘Throw the rope over the hook in the ceiling, tie one end to the handcuffs, and handcuff yourself with your hands in front’. He did as he was told, and she then pulled the rope tight until he was on tiptoes and tied it off against a leg of the workbench. The rope was long enough to reach back to his legs and she promptly tied his ankles together so he was unable to move. She walked back to the workbench and cut off a section of duct tape which was soon slapped across his mouth.
‘This is the first time’, she said quietly in his ear, ‘so I’ll be gentle. But I want you to remember this. If you let me down again I’ll double the punishment each time, and maybe it will be both physical and extra time; I’ll have to decide if the time ever comes. Now, are you ready? You wanted punishment so let’s get this over and done with’.
He nodded. She had spanked him a few times before but always quite gently, apparently trying not to hurt him. He saw her pick up the whip, flex it in the air a couple of times, and then she smacked it hard across his buttocks. The pain was far greater than ever before and he tried to cry out, but the duct tape was sealed firmly across his mouth and the only result was a horrible taste in his mouth. He looked at her with wide open eyes but she didn’t even look towards him before the next stroke landed just below and more painfully than the first stroke. Dangling on tiptoes with tied ankles he was able to arch his back but not move any other way, and she landed another stroke and another. His eyes were watering with the pain and he was rocking a little backwards and forwards but she kept smacking away with the whip until she had landed 10 blows. Then she finally looked at him, came up in front of him and said ‘I think that’s enough’. A feeling of relief mixed in with the pain emanating from his buttocks.
‘I’ll give you a couple of minutes to think and then be back,’ she said before walking back in the house. As he waited he thought about how she had never punished him like this and it was much more painful than he had expected. He vowed not to let her down again. Then she returned, ripped off the duct tape and untied him.
‘I hope I won’t have to do this again,’ she said as she unlocked the handcuffs. ‘So if you still mean that you’ll do anything to be unlocked you can just carry on as though nothing happened today and try again another day.’
‘I can feel that something did happen today,’ he replied, thinking of his buttocks and looking at the handcuff marks on his wrists, ‘but please let me try again. I won’t disappoint you again.’
‘Okay, run along, and don’t forget that our neighbour wants to borrow some of your tools. You’d better call him.’
She smiled at him and walked off into the house leaving him standing alone in the garage. It was time to put away the whip and handcuffs and get back to his normal clothed life.
The rest of the day passed quite normally, except that he had to be very gentle sitting down and he thought his neighbour’s wife noticed the marks on his wrists and glanced at his crotch; did she know that he was locked? She didn’t say anything to him, but he wondered if she would say anything to her husband. He was pretty loud so there was a risk that everyone in the neighbourhood would know soon, but he also knew that there was nothing he could do. He wouldn’t dare ask, but he would look out to see if they stared at his crotch.
That evening he made dinner and pampered his wife. She was very happy and receptive but she wouldn’t allow him to go beyond spooning in bed. He was horny, frustrated and in some pain so sleep came slowly.
0 x