Chastity Anniversary Surprise Part II

Tell me a story!
carolina cyclist

Chastity Anniversary Surprise Part II

Post by carolina cyclist »

Adam could feel the pressure change in the closet as the door shut. He was standing there completely immobile with nothing on but his Steelheart. Even with music blaring in his ears his mind was racing:

How far is my Princess willing to take this scenario?

Is she really having female friends and GUEST over here tonight?

Will her female friends bring guys with them?

Would it be people that he knew?

Ironically, Adam felt the usual ache in his balls as his cock strained to get an erection…but it was captured and stopped inside the Steelheart. “I must calm down” he told himself in his head. “Regardless of who is here...I will never know who has seen me so it will all be fine…” He kept repeating this in his head.

Meanwhile, back out in the kitchen Becca was putting the finishing touches on the preparations for the evening. She had several of her Elegant Cook favorite appetizers and was busy moving finished plates to the family room. In her head, she couldn’t believe she had actually planned this evening…let alone put the plan in action. Her mind drifted back to sometime last fall when Adam was sitting at her feet:

“Thank you, Princess for letting me massage your feet and nibble/suck your toes.”

“Of course…, you know I really have noticed over the past few weeks how you have thoroughly enjoyed sucking on my toes and putting other things you aren’t supposed to in your mouth. I think you want them to be something else?” Becca looked at him as she was saying this and could see Adam trying to puzzle out what she was saying.

Feeling his face flush, he let a sheepish little grin come across his face and he eagerly sucked on her big toe and looked away from her gaze.

“So tell me, and don’t lie to me, you are fascinated with the idea that my toes could be a hard throbbing COCK, aren’t you?”

“Uh…maybe…” is all Adam could muster as he continued to suck each toe one at a time.

“As long as you KNOW that will remain your fantasy and will never happen I am okay with it being a fantasy. I have told you over and over again that you are the only MAN I want making LOVE to me…so you can fantasize all you want about my toes being some other guys cock. I have also told you I will NEVER SHARE YOU WITH ANOTHER WOMAN….GOT IT!”

In the back of her mind she hoped he didn’t notice the distinction she put on “the only MAN I want making LOVE to me…” or “I will NEVER SHARE YOU WITH ANOTHER WOMAN.” She had long since decided that having sex with another man, as long as Adam knew about it was involved would be perfectly acceptable. Besides, he had grown so accustomed to the taste of his own cum…she wondered if he would really be willing to clean her out after she had sex with another man?

Since that day last fall, she had been actively seeking out the right one. The thrill of the chase had taken her way out of her comfort zone and she wasn’t sure if she would/could follow through until her trip to Chicago for her annual Elegant Cook conference. Dylan was a fellow Elegant Cook Director that she met the first day of the conference. Over the course of the three day conference, the two of them had developed quite a casual friendship. Becca had forgotten what the rush of “flirting” was like and was enjoying teasing him. She could also sense that Dylan was enjoying being teased.

On the last night of the conference, the two of them met in the hotel bar for a couple of drinks. Becca had been thinking about how to approach the conversation but knew she wanted Dylan to come meet Adam. Luckily, he only lived a few hours away.

“Hey Becca, how are you. Boy that last session was great. I can’t wait to get back and tell all of my customers about the new products”

“That makes two of us” she said half stumbling through her words. “Hey, ….”

“So, tell me about that key charm you wear around your neck.” Dylan asked with a wry smile on his face. “You do a good job at trying to keep it hidden but I couldn’t help myself the past couple of days looking down at your wonderful breast.”

Becca flushed and instinctively reached toward her chain. She had been wearing Adam’s key on a chain that nestled just between her breast ever since he had taken it to a jeweler and had it converted in a nice charm. She always thought no one noticed.

“Well, that is a long story…you probably would not understand.” After the initial shock of Dylan’s question she was finally composing herself again. “Besides, I am happily married.”

“I don’t doubt that as all you have talked about is your husband and how wonderful he is…but let me take a stab at what that key goes to…if I may?”

“Sure, I’ll give you three guesses and the first two don’t count…” she let out a little giggle and looked down. Her eyes latched on to Dylan’s crotch and she finally noticed his cock bulging underneath his pants.

“Well you see, I bet that key is to a chastity device you have locked on Adam’s cock…” As he was saying that, he reached inside his shirt and pulled out a key on a chain. “You see, I have one too. I have really enjoyed the past couple of days and I haven’t had sex with a LADY in a long time…and thought two keyholders could enjoy themselves without a whole lot of guilt. What do you think?”

Becca took a big gulp of her Pina Colada to regain her composure and started to say something… “but you have on…”

Dylan cut her off mid-sentence.

“Yes, I have on a wedding ring for my husband at home. I am bi-sexual and never really could have an emotional connection with a woman… but…I remember how great it was to fuck a woman…it is such a different feeling and experience than fucking a guy. And, as I have said I have not had sex with a LADY in a long time and you are seriously gorgeous and sexy...so I thought I would take a shot. Just so we are on the same page, I am not looking for an affair, I am not looking for love…I am looking to have sex with you…and if you think Adam can handle it…with him as well. Who knows...maybe Trent can come along and we can make the two of them play together while we watch?”

In her mind, she couldn’t believe what was happening because she was prepared to take the lead and ask him…now her mind was reeling…not to mention the tingling she was feeling between her legs.

“I can’t have sex with you…tonight. I have always promised myself and Adam that before I did he would have to know and approve. Let’s plan something. But let’s get this straight….if anything happens it will be at my house with you and only you. You can bring Trent, if you like, and we will see what happens.”

“No problem…let’s start planning this right now.”

DING....

The sound of the doorbell snapped her back to reality. Over the course of the past few months she and Dylan had chatted via email and on her phone while playing games with him. She felt like the evening was going to be a huge success. She straightened her skirt, pulled her key from underneath her blouse to let it rest upon her chest, and sauntered to the door.

She opened the door to see Dylan standing there with a bottle of Pino Grigiot and a big smile on his face. Dylan was 43, 6’2” and was in shape. Blond hair cut short and neat topped a firm jaw and emerald green eyes. One of the things that caught Becca’s attention at the conference was his Crossfit t-shirt he wore around the hotel so she knew he was in good shape. That is how she started a conversation with him…by discussing Adam’s love of CrossFit.

“Where’s Trent? I thought you were going to bring him?”

“I decided to leave him at home with his own little play toy. He switches and enjoys both being submissive and dominant…just not with me.”

“Oh, okay. Are you ready to meet Adam?”

“Absolutely, I want to meet Adam now.”

On the way back in to the family room, Becca started to explain: “Adam still doesn’t know and is quietly waiting on us” she said with a wry smile.

“Great, but let’s have a glass of wine first…by the way…you look stunning.”

Dylan started to walk away but Becca could not wait to grab Dylan’s ass. She hurried up behind him, grabbed his ass, stopping him in his tracks, and reached down through his legs to feel his cock. Dylan’s cock was already rock hard and she massaged it through his pants.

“Okay, so much for the wine” Dylan moaned “let’s see your wonderfully locked up husband”

Becca walked to the closet door and asked for a couple of minutes to go in and prepare Adam for what was about to unfold. Dylan politely agreed and took a seat on the sofa.

“If Adam hesitates for even a second, we are going to call all of this off, okay?”

“Of course, this has to be something we all want and agree to before anything happens. I don’t want to create any issues.”

Becca smiled at Dylan then turned to open the closet door, her heart racing. She walked in and let her fingers caress Adam’s chest…
2 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Chastity Anniversary Surprise Part II

Post by TwistedMister »

Creative...looking forward to the rest. Good writing, though I had to go back and re-read the initial 'Dylan' exchange because I got confused as to whether it was supposed to be a he or a she...might just be me, since I'm only 1/2 through my first cup of coffee. Menopause setting in...some periods being skipped.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
carolina cyclist

Thank you. I really enjoy writing and have found this genre a lot of fun to write.
0 x
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

Good story and well written. It went on a different direction that I couldn't enjoy. Just not for me. Good job though.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Forherdesire wrote:It went on a different direction that I couldn't enjoy. Just not for me.
It hasn't got there...yet. Too early to tell how that's going to play out...plenty of room for a surprise twist...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
carolina cyclist

Forherdesire wrote:Good story and well written. It went on a different direction that I couldn't enjoy. Just not for me. Good job though.
Thank you. I have several different outlines in my head. This was just the first one I am finishing.
0 x
carolina cyclist

TwistedMister wrote:
Forherdesire wrote:It went on a different direction that I couldn't enjoy. Just not for me.
It hasn't got there...yet. Too early to tell how that's going to play out...plenty of room for a surprise twist...
A surprise twist....yes...I think so :D
0 x
MiFlyboy

Post by MiFlyboy »

carolina cyclist;
Beautiful job on this story. We like that you have left it open to run it in several different directions. Great job!

FlyBoy
Down & Locked...Check
0 x
carolina cyclist

MiFlyBoy wrote:carolina cyclist;
Beautiful job on this story. We like that you have left it open to run it in several different directions. Great job!

FlyBoy
Down & Locked...Check
Thanks.
0 x
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

Hey that's fair. I will check out the next installment and give you the benefit of the doubt. Just where I saw it going in my head wasn't for me. So I will see where you take it.

All good.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.