wife milks me and not allowed to orgasm any advice?

Tell me a story!
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: wife milks me and not allowed to orgasm any advice?

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote:
TwistedMister wrote: (something that the OP probably won't understand)
Wow, remind me not to get on your bad side. I'd hate to see when you're *really* being snarky. :lol:
Ummmmmm, when/where did I write *that*? Am I going blind? Memory failing? I don't see it in this thread. I thought I was restraining myself admirably.

ETA: LOL, OK, nevermind, I see what you did there...I was too coffee deprived to get it on the first read :lol:

Truth be told, I *do* exercise considerable restraint here. I've had decades of practice- flame wars on usenet, stock market boards, etc. There's another board I frequent which has some severely strict rules, idiots run rampant and it can be a definite challenge to get one's point across without getting TOSsed- moderators are dictators and it is against the TOS to challenge them or their actions, or even comment on them in any way...and they are getting worse, lately even many long-term members with very good reputations are suddenly disappearing without warning, "Not a Member" suddenly appearing under their user names for no apparent reason and whatever 'offensive' post (in the moderator's opinion) they might have made (if any) obliterated, and no one can question it or discuss it without suffering the same fate. Something stinks there. I think that *some* (a small percentage) of the disappearances of long-term members are self-imposed, they are simply fed up and choose to remove themselves...but those usually just stop posting, "Not a Member" is typically a sign of an execution. (Personally, my suspicion is that there is a small group of people with a large number of multiple aliases (similar to the "gang of 1000" that ran rampant on another board years ago) who target members and submit a blizzard of 'complaint reports' against anyone they don't like.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Ugh.

I mod some other boards in various other interests, and I'm always walking a line between setting a good example as a mod, and wanting to smack someone for being an ass. Nice job on being subtle, yet having the meaning come through.
0 x
tammystoy
Last orgasm: 0- 4-2021
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by tammystoy »

What I like about Chastity Forums is that it's run by and for grown ups. I don't find the moderation here heavy-handed at all, in fact I appreciate the reasonable standards for membership and posting. I love that Tom is willing to call "bullshit" on a post like kevward's and move it to a more appropriate forum.

Of course, if kevward could somehow prove that his post was more than just a fantasy, I'd be all ears and would urge Tom to move this post to another forum. I've been at this a quarter of a century and would love to know about a device that could be slipped on a sleeping person without them knowing.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

We try to give people the benefit of a doubt because we've all learned that there are people who just, well, do things differently.

Unfortunately, there are still too many people who have some kind of need for attention, and who insist upon posting fiction and pretending it's fact. IMO, that's just stupid. A good story is a good story. Post the damn story, and let it go at that.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

tammystoy wrote:What I like about Chastity Forums is that it's run by and for grown ups.
Okay, let's not exaggerate too much. :roll: :lol:
1 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote:Unfortunately, there are still too many people who have some kind of need for attention, and who insist upon posting fiction and pretending it's fact..
OP joined September 8th, 2015. Last visited site September 9th, 2015

I don't waste much time or respond to those who can't follow some simple established rules.

Enough said :roll:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Dvl4

Post by Dvl4 »

I feel like there should’ve been more of a lead up to that decision right?
0 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

To what decision, calling a story posted under the pretext of a blog not true? Not in my opinion, move it and let the OP explain why it should be brought back. Obviously that hasn't happened so it appears it was the right thing to do.
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

I checked the statute of limitations on message board administration and it passed four years ago. You’re in the clear, Tom.
1 x
MCN Contender
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Umm. Come on ladies. It is Christmas.
I'm assuming this is fiction. Maybe the character playing the male is being portraid to be this way.. mentally challenged?
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(