"Game of Thrones" night turns into something else.

Tell me a story!
AdoringHerAlways

"Game of Thrones" night turns into something else.

Post by AdoringHerAlways »

Yet another one of my "go to" fantasies of my wife after a period of not cumming goes something like this:

It's another Sunday night and since we don't get HBO you head off to your sister's house to watch one of your favorite shows "Game of Thrones". You will be gone for an hour and a half. Prior to our agreement that I'm not allowed to cum unless and until you say, this would have been prime masturbating time. I probably would have headed over to Literotica.com and searched for the latest cuckold or cum-eating stories. But since I am a man of my word and you have been giving me a fair amount of teasing and edging lately, I behave myself, watch some TV and wait for you to get home hoping you are in "the mood".

As I look at the clock I notice you are running a bit late. I begin to worry as I often do thinking you may have had an accident or something on the way home. Just as I start to call your sister I see your headlights light up the driveway. Before you enter the house I head up to our bedroom, take the "fancy" pillows off of our bed, put on the "sleeping" pillows, undress and jump in bed. When you come in I can see you fairly clearly as the fullmoon is illuminating our room. You remove your clothes and get into bed. I begin to get aroused as you NEVER come to bed naked. Must've been a particularly steamy episode of "G o T" I think to myself. I am laying on my back, which is my "honey I'm not tired and ready for absolutely ANYTHING sexual position" which you are aware of because when I'm tired I sleep on my side. I casually ask, "How is your sister"? You reach over and touch your cock and say, "I wouldn't know". As you begin to stroke and I begin to harden you ask if I remember the fantasy that I confessed to having during one of our MANY edging sessions. You know, the one about me having sex with and being used by some well-hung stud? I am at full throbbing mast now as you climb on top of me laying your whole body flat against mine but do not allow me to penetrate you and my hard-on is sandwiched between us. This may seem awkward to some people but actually it's one of my favorite positions because I can massage your back and ass and suck on your neck the way you like all at the same time. During the times you allow me penetration I like to call it the "inside & outside" massage.

You begin by telling me you love me more than ever and in a weird way because of that you've decided to make this particular fantasy a reality. You have only ever been with one other lover (until now), so when the opportunity arose you "jumped on it" so to speak. It's no one you know, we went to a motel room tonight and he fucked me for at least an hour straight. You always want me to sit on your face after you cum so now I'm gonna sit on your face after he came. You move up and I can smell the sweat and sex on you. You plant your pussy on my lips and command me to lick. I really expected to taste more of him on you but there was only a small amount. I really dug in and started licking for all I was worth. My efforts were rewarded as you started to stiffen and really bear down rubbing hard and cumming on my face. I thought for sure more of his cum would've come out at that time, but didn't.

You always like to get fucked after you cum and this time was no exception. Again I was a little surprised as you inserted me in your pussy it was still very tight as usual. Once fully seated you leaned down and said, "you know the deal, no cumming unless I say". Then, knowing how worked up I was you did not move and instead gave me a few more details about your evening. His cock was soooo big, and he made me suck him before and after he fucked me. After getting it nice and wet he ordered me to get on all fours and put my head down. As he slid his giant cock in it hurt so he pulled some lube from his pants pocket and slathered it on and then it started to feel good...really good. After ten minutes of steady pumping he told me to rub myself and not long after I came so hard I saw stars and I must've passed out for a few seconds. As she is telling me this in my ear my steel hard cock is throbbing and just about any movement would cause an immediate eruption. Knowing this she continues...when I woke up he told me he was going to use me and fuck me in every position he could think of and did. You want to know the kicker? I'm sure your wondering why with such a big cock in me my pussy is still tight and you didn't taste much cum when you licked me. It's because he fucked my ass...now cum for me! It was my turn to see stars since after a week of no orgasms and lots of teasing I let go and shot what felt like a quart of semen into my hot wife's pussy.

To be continued...
0 x
slave d

Re: "Game of Thrones" night turns into something else.

Post by slave d »

Loved it

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.