Permanent Chastity or Permanent Orgasm Denial

Tell me a story!
wishful4

Permanent Chastity or Permanent Orgasm Denial

Post by wishful4 »

Part 1: Permanent Chastity or Permanent Orgasm Denial

Your Keyholder says they want you in permanent chastity. Are they proposing to lock you in a male chastity device 24/7/365 or simply proposing to permanently deny you full orgasms? You may think that these are one and the same but they are not.

No doubt about it, Permanent Chastity is a very hot fantasy for most chaste males. However, the reality of locking a male chastity device on and never removing it is largely the product of male fantasies and is simply not realistic. Real life can throw curves at us like illness, ER & hospital visits, and activities requiring that we go through a metal detector or body scanner such as air travel, jury duty and the like. However, permanent orgasm denial, supported by the use of one or several types of locking CDs is entirely reality based and can be done by many couples to varying degrees. If properly planned for and consensually agreed to, OD is, indeed, sustainable for a long, long time. Some may disagree, but permanent OD without the use of a locking chastity device will, most likely, ultimately fail. Several couples have reported that, after using a CD for several years, it is possible to have some success at OD without the use of a device.

Why would a couple want to do this? There could be lots of reasons. The Keyholder loves being in control of her mate’s sexuality, loves a close and sensual relationship, but doesn’t care for penetrative sex or the male ejaculation. There could be other reasons, as well. The male is not well endowed, has a premature ejaculatory issue, or just simply is not comfortable with PIV sex. Both parties could just simply be turned on by the concept of enforced permanent chastity. There must be a consensus and commitment from both parties for permanent chastity/OD to work. What follows is a fictional story of one such married couple’s journey towards permanent chastity and orgasm denial. Enjoy!
Last edited by wishful4 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
wishful4

Re: Permanent Chastity or Permanent Orgasm Denial

Post by wishful4 »

Part 2: Claire’s Story

John was the one that initially suggested the use of a chastity device. We weren’t having intercourse that often because I just didn’t care for normal penetrative sex. As a result, John had a healthy appetite for masturbation which I didn’t approve of, but condoned to keep the peace. We both saw that we were emotionally drifting apart but no one was being proactive in doing anything about it. Despite my sexual preferences, I do have an open mind when it come to our sexual practices, so when he suggested it, I agreed to take a look at male chastity to see what it was all about. I am a firm believer that if you know as much as possible about a project, you have a better chance at succeeding at it, so I read everything I could get my hands on regarding male chastity. I won’t bore you with all the stuff about purchasing and fitting a chastity device, but suffice it to say, I mostly left it to John to find and fit a device. He went thru two or three devices and numerous adjustments, but we ended up with a custom stainless steel device which fit well and John felt he could wear for as long as I wished him to.

I quickly noticed that the longer John was locked, the better his behavior became and attentiveness towards me improved. Not wasting all that time masturbating was definitely a big plus. I put his excess energy to work helping with the household chores and completing some needed repairs around our house. He seemed happy to be kept busy and I would praise him and tease him a little bit when he completed a task. When I unlocked him for a release, this good behavior disappeared for several days until his arousal returned. I caught on to this quickly, and early on, decided that it would be better if John was locked permanently, or at the very least, denied a full orgasm permanently. From that point on, everything that I did was predicated on that end objective. This is how I achieved my goal.

Once John gave me his keys, I would unlock him weekly and remove the cage on the pretense of inspecting “my property”. I also noted each time how much of the cage was filled with his flaccid member. Over many months, I had the cage length shortened once and John has progressed down 2 ring sizes in the cuff ring so, even without a PA piercing, his cage is very secure and even if he could pull out the back, it grips his scrotum so firmly that he would derive little pleasure from stroking. I wanted even the slightest erection attempt to be immediately stifled by the cage. He was to be completely dependant on me for an erection and any release.

Initially, I started him out at one week in his device, followed by a release. At each new lockup, I added another week. When we reached a month, we had a long talk and I decided to extend it to two months. The time locked is not really important in this discussion, but what I did in between is what really gave us meaningful progress towards my final goal of permanency. John’s releases were always given in the same manner. I would unlock his device and remove the cage. The base, or cuff ring, behind his scrotum always stayed on. I viewed this ring as somewhat of a chastity wedding band never to be removed plus it served the purpose of a cockring making for quick and very sensitive erections. I would stimulate John with my hand and with the Wand vibrator, taking him to the edge many times. Often I would stop his ministrations and masturbate myself while he watched, all the while telling him how hot locking and denying him made me. As I worked him up to the finale, when he was delirious with lust, I would deliberately slow the pace and tell him; "John, one day soon I’m going to lock you permanently. I want you to give your permanent chastity to me as a gift. You will let me know when you are ready, won't you?". Then, I would take him over the edge and allow a release. It was always so intense, he could hardly withstand it. We went on this way for almost a year. Later on, after John had been locked for a 3 month period, I told him it was time for another release. As I took my key and reached for his lock, he put his hand over the lock and looked at me. No words needed to be exchanged. I knew what he meant and smiled back at him. I thanked him for such a wonderful gift and put away the key. After returning to the bedroom, I was so excited I could hardly contain myself. I allowed John to give me several orgasms orally and with The Wand, then we embraced tightly for a while and I thanked him again for his gift to me. I promised him this would be a beginning to another exciting chapter in our lives together.

Although John hasn’t had an orgasm in over a year, I still enjoy removing his cage and edging him. He enjoys it even though he knows it will end short of a release for him. We both know that he will probably not be released for the purpose of an ejaculation ever again. However, I do release him for doctor visits and when we travel by air together. We are more in love and happier together now than at any point in our marriage. Male Chastity has been wonderful for our relationship.
Last edited by wishful4 on Tue May 31, 2016 2:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.
0 x
Wishful4
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Part 3: John’s Story

After reading Claire’s entry, you may think I’m not the brightest light bulb in the closet, but I didn't expect this to turn out the way it did. I really didn’t have a clue that this adventure would end up in permanent chastity. Am I complaining? Hell, no! Our relationship is better now than it has been in years. If I have to stay chaste til hell freezes over to keep things as good as they are now, then so be it. I have no regrets, but lots of yearning (and moaning). As you know already, I suggested male chastity as a way to spice up our, at the time, non-existent sex life. Little did I know that she would take it and run with it like an NFL fullback with the football. Who is this new sex goddess I am married to? Never would I guess that I would get such immense pleasure from giving her orgasm after orgasm with no reciprocity. For her part, she sees nothing unfair about denying me a release for the rest of my life. Fact is, the notion of it turns her on even more which means more exercise for my tongue, the Wand, and our toys. I often fantasize that one day she will feel sympathy and unlock me for a release, but when I mention it, she just smiles. Seriously, I would not trade all the orgasms in the world for our sex life now versus what we had before.

Claire is a loving Keyholder, but also a very strict one. There are times when I am simply desperate to get out of this device. The cage is so small that I fill it completely when I’m flaccid and the cuff ring is sufficiently snug that it is uncomfortable at times. When I plead with her, she will hold me, rub my shoulders, reason with me and help me relax, but she will absolutely not unlock me. Case in point, the other night I lay in bed beside my beautiful wife. As I pressed up against her, my cock was rock hard and throbbing in the small cage keeping me awake as it does many nights. She felt my fidgeting and asked what was the matter. When I told her, she lay there for a minute and then said, “That’s good baby, just let it throb for me”. A minute or so later I felt her hand go between her legs followed shortly by the familiar sigh of her arousal. Shortly, she rolled on her back, spread her legs and said, “lick me”. Down I went to that heavenly, now very wet, place that I love so much. It wasn’t long until she had a very vocal orgasm. As she came down, she pulled me up to her chest, hugged me and told me how lucky she was to have me and how I turned her on so much. I just melted in her arms and could have stayed there forever. How could intimacy between us be any better?
Last edited by wishful4 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
0 x
Wishful4
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Part 4:More from Claire,

After reading John’s post, I felt I had to respond. My John is a very smart and articulate man and knew something was missing from our sexual relationship and that I was often unfulfilled. He was also smart enough to know someone needed to act to fix it. Yes, our chastity lifestyle may have gone is a direction not completely anticipated by John. But, more often than not, the reality of a sexual activity is often much different than the fantasy. The bottom line is that this feels right and John knows it. It’s also consensual and he could stop it at any time but I feel certain he won’t, even when it is difficult for him.

A couple of things have become clearly evident to me. First, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever why your man in chastity should ever receive permission for a full orgasm. EVER! There is nothing to be gained from it because his constant sexual arousal is what keeps him alert, submissive, and ready to serve. Even the most obedient men display a drop in submissiveness and servitude after a full orgasm. Besides, to ruin or deny the male orgasm is one of the most delightful things in a (FLR)female led relationship. The slow dribble of sperm from his penis is emasculating for him, and empowering for you. Also I find his libido sometimes actually increases after a ruined orgasm, adding to his desperation to please.

Second, Teasing and Denial(T&D)is one of the best motivators for a long term chaste male. It is a great training tool for submissive spouses and just plain fun for the Keyholder. On the occasion I wish to tease John, I unlock his chastity device and remove the cage. The cuff ring stays on, of course. I work him up to within seconds of an ejaculation and stop. When I return to my slow manipulations, that is when I talk to John about his performance and get his agreement on changes I want to make in his duties or behavior. I also throw in some naughty talk about what plans I have for him in the future and about his permanently locked predicament. After working him up several more times and getting his agreement on things, I stop completely and say it’s time to lock back up. At this point, I usually expect some sincere pleading and begging but I don’t give in. I fully realize he is pleading out of desperation, so I listen with genuine concern, then tell him I may consider letting him orgasm at a later date, but not today. You want to keep that sexual energy bottled up and keep him focused on your needs. At that arousal level, a man does really think he needs to cum, but trust me; he really craves denial more. When you are cuddling later on, ask him and he will admit it. He will probably thank you too; at least he should, if he wants a repeat and all men do. During and after a T&D session, John is putty in my hands and I so enjoy the experience, probably as much as he does.
Last edited by wishful4 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Wishful4
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

So very true and a great read.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
robtandhiswife

Post by robtandhiswife »

Great story, my wife and i are on the permanently chaste path. We don't really call it that but it is that.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Thx lockedforher55 & robtandhiswife. I've been pondering how to continue the story of John and Claire. Maybe I"ll have a good idea pop into my head at some point.
0 x
Wishful4
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Part 5: Update from John

It’s been almost two full years since Claire’s decision to deny me full orgasms on a permanent basis. Many may wonder how this affects a man. I’ve read many articles where the author theorizes the mental and physical results of permanent orgasm denial, but I doubt any of them have ever experienced it for real. My own experience has shown that the effects are much more mental rather than physical. It puts you in a state of mind you have never experienced before.

Believe it or not, wearing my chastity device has been a positive. It is a constant physical reminder of my predicament and of her control. It also removes any temptation to self-pleasure and pretty much insures my compliance with her wishes. I really do feel she keeps me locked because she loves me and wants to make our marriage stronger. Contrary to my expectations, the physical aspect of orgasm denial hasn’t been as difficult as I expected. We don't do prostate massages or milkings anymore. Claire is convinced they are unnecessary. My body seems to deal with the denial with a nighttime emission usually once a month while I am sleeping. I receive no pleasure from it nor any discomfort, it just happens. What happens in my mind much of the time is quite another matter.

For her part, Claire is the glue that makes this all work. Every Keyholder needs to know that their chaste male needs some daily maintenance of tease and denial. It doesn’t have to be a chore and Claire has it down to a science. It is sweet torture and I love it when she unlocks me for a little bit of manual stimulation short of release, but then the device tends to do that day and night all by itself. However, it is her verbal teasing that takes things to a whole other level. I suspect most women severely underestimate the effect of verbal teasing. Claire knows how to get inside my head and take me to a different place of submission.

One evening recently, I was sitting on the sofa web surfing on my laptop PC while Claire was in the shower. I was totally engrossed on my PC when I suddenly realized she was standing right beside me, wearing only sheer stockings and a beautiful garter belt I had purchased for her years ago. Her hair was still damp and hanging down. She looked at me and said, “Take your hands and feel my stockings”. I rubbed my hands up and down her legs. They felt wonderfully smooth and sexy. “Feel how sheer and smooth these stockings are”, she said. “They feel so wonderful on my legs. This feeling and knowing you are locked for me just makes me so wet”. The she placed her hand between her legs and rubbed while tilting her head back and closing her eyes. I was hypnotized and rock hard in my small cage. After thirty seconds or so, she looked at me, smiled, and then walked out of the room without saying another word.

There are no words to describe the effect that tease had on me and she didn’t even put a finger on me yet I felt highly aroused and totally in lust for her. Claire does little things like that all the time. That’s what I meant when I said she gets inside my head. I replayed that encounter over and over in my head for days and attempted to erect in my cage each time. That was her chaste male maintenance and it was very effective. She is in my every thought these days and I am constantly looking for new ways to please her.
Last edited by wishful4 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:33 pm, edited 8 times in total.
0 x
Wishful4
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

My wife and I use the term chastity to mean 24/7 lockup with no orgasms. To use, permanent chastity means locked up and no orgasms at all. This is something we decided to do after years of getting me used to three orgams. No more orgasms is the holy grail for those of us practicing orgasm denial. Worth a shot because there is no downside. if it does no work, I get an orgams and that is not a bad prize for failing.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

wishful4 wrote:Part 5: Update from John
After thirty seconds or so, she looked at me, smiled and then walked out of the room without saying another word.

There are no words to describe the effect that tease had on me and she didn’t put a finger on me ... I replayed that encounter over and over in my head for days and attempted to erect in my cage each time.
The effect seems universal! I temporarily forgot to breath.
0 x