No cumming = More fantasies of her.

Tell me a story!
AdoringHerAlways

No cumming = More fantasies of her.

Post by AdoringHerAlways »

After three or four days of not coming I always start to have fantasies about my beautiful wife. This one started one day last week when we said goodbye before heading off to work.

You are standing at the kitchen counter getting ready for work. You are wearing a dress, and looking hot as always. I come up behind you and put my arms around you and kiss that spot on your neck that usually gets you going. You can feel my growing hardness and you begin to sway your hips side to side. This tells me you might be interested in a little more and even though you decide when, how and if I orgasm you still like for me to initiate. I take a bold step and drop to my knees, while rubbing my face against your fine ass I lift and massage your breasts for a few minutes. Then I reach under your dress and pull your panties down. As I pull your dress up I can smell the fresh soap on your skin from recently showering. I then beg you to please allow me to tongue worship your anus. You give your approval and I begin tenderly licking as you push back slightly holding onto the counter. It surprises both of us how quickly you get turned on and instead of just a quick indulgence you lean forward and spread your legs a bit more which I take as a sign that you'd like me to lick lower. After only a few more minutes of my tongue circling your clit and my nose nudging into the opening of your vagina I am rewarded with your body stiffening as you have your very first standing orgasm.

After I slip your panties back on you go to the powder room straighten your blouse and dress and give me a cursory peck on the cheek and say, "Have a good day I know I will". There is no reciprocating, no mention of the hard-on raging in my pants. You once again take your pleasure and I am left wanting, yearning just how we both love it.
0 x