The Anniversary Gift

Tell me a story!
storywriter23

The Anniversary Gift

Post by storywriter23 »

This is the last of my small collection of stories. I suspect they're a bit tame for some... no flr, whips, chains or cuckolding. However, they do reflect the real-life, gently kinky and loving relationship that I'm lucky enough to share with my wife.

It was the last day before my monthly tease-and-denial week when we usually had a leisurely love-making during which I’d have my last orgasm for a while. We were laying head-to-tail on the bed gently massaging each other’s genitals when Lia frowned thoughtfully.

“You know,” she said, “I get it that not having orgasms really helps give you better erections, but what’s the point of being hard as a rock if you don’t get off?”

“But I do get off… just in a different way. I love orgasms, but they’re over in a flash. Teetering on the edge is like having an orgasm for minutes at a time. I love being buried deep inside you, surfing the edge of orgasm, and rubbing your clit until you cum. I suppose it sounds crazy, but being left hanging, still desperate and wanting you, makes me feel emotionally close to you and the anticipation of our next lovemaking builds all through the week. Because I don’t have orgasms, all those cuddle hormones keep building, which in turn makes me more susceptible to your influence. At least, that’s how the orgasm denial theory goes. So even in our non-sexual lives, I feel drawn to you in a special way. When I’m edging on my own, I spend a lot of time fantasizing about how you’ll drive me crazy with teasing.”

“So tell me all about your fantasy.”

“Well, it is a fantasy,” I said cautiously, “so I’m not sure how far I’d want to go with it in real life.”

“I understand that, but tell me about it anyway.”

Lia applied some lube to my cock and began a long stroking motion.

“I like to fantasize that my cock dominates me all the time and that I come to you for help. We agree to discipline it together, to teach it self-control. We make a pact that I won’t arouse it myself, but that when it troubles me, I’ll bring it to you.”

“Your cock dominating you isn’t fantasy. You can’t keep your hands off it.”

I grinned my agreement but went on.

“Of course that’s true, but in my fantasy you discipline my cock by edging it very close to orgasm and holding it there. I tell you when I’m getting too close and you slow down until the crisis passes and then we go at it again and again.”

Lia applied a little more lube and rubbed my cock briskly. My body tensed and my cock surged.
“Stop” I gasped. She paused for a few seconds before resuming a long slow stroking movement.

“That’s not disciplining it, that’s pandering to it. Besides we already do quite a bit of that – like right now.” She grinned mischievously.

I struggled for control, forcing my breathing to an even tempo.

“Of course it’s pandering!” I said. “But it’s a fantasy, so we play a game in which we pretend we’re teaching it control and restraint by edging it. It’s almost like it’s a third person in our relationship and we’re a team working together to discipline it. I agree not to touch myself, and definitely not to have an orgasm, so I become increasingly focused on you, since only you can help me. Of course, “helping me” just makes things worse so I need you more and more.”

“I’d love to help you live out your fantasy but I know just how demanding your cock can be. I’d never have time to do anything else.”

“You’re right of course. It’s a bit of a spoiled brat. I know just how lucky I am to have such a generous and committed lover. I also know it’s completely unreasonable to ask you for as much teasing as I’d like, and I’m grateful that you encourage me to make up the difference on my own. But we’re talking about my fantasy, not real life. When you edge me, it’s absolutely wonderful and I love it, but now I’m sharing with you what I fantasize about when I’m edging by myself.”

Lia held the crown of my cock in her fist and began a twisting motion. I groaned in pleasure/pain. I was too sensitive for this.

“Please! Please stop!”

“You really want me stop?” she said, taking away her hand.

“No! No! I moaned in frustration. Just rub me up and down.”

“Oh alright.” Lia chuckled. “I was just trying to spice things up for you. So how do I behave in your fantasy? What do I do?”

“Oh, you’re very sympathetic and understanding. You say things like ‘Poor baby, this must be very hard for you, but we both agreed it was for the best. Why don’t you suck my nipples while I discipline you cock. You can stroke my clit if it’ll help take your mind of your poor swollen balls. I know you want to cum now more than anything, but once you’ve calmed down you’ll thank me for being firm with you.’

And then when you’ve looked after my cock and balls, I imagine you being really horny and wanting relief. We might do 69, sucking and licking each other with you warning me all the time to control myself. After you’ve had a big orgasm we might go doggy style with you reaching back and gripping my balls tightly. You’d urge me on to fuck you hard and stroke your clit while you prevent me from cumming by gripping my balls more tightly when I get too close.”

“Phew!” Lia said. “That’s pretty hot. But if I really squeezed you nuts hard enough to stop you cumming, you’d be really pissed. I’d hear about it all the next week.”

“Yes, I know.” I grinned. “It’s fantasy. There are lots of parts of it that would never work in reality!”

“Well big boy. Are you ready to fuck? Last orgasm for you a week, though I expect you’ll make sure I have plenty!”

Several months later and a couple of weeks before our 43rd wedding anniversary we were having coffee one evening. I asked Lia what she’d like to do to celebrate our anniversary.

“A show and a really good dinner out would be perfect,” she smiled. “I’ve been thinking about our anniversary too and if you like I’ll help you play out some of your cock edging fantasy too.”

I felt my stomach lurch with excitement.

“Wow! That would be fantastic. Are you sure you want to do this?”

“I think it could be fun. I’ll give you a good long tease every night and morning for a week and when I feel like it, we’ll go on to make love, though there’ll be no orgasm for you of course!”

We were sitting naked in bed, finishing the breakfast I had prepared when Lia asked, “So, is it giving you a hard time again?”

I nodded and tossed aside the morning paper.

“Here.” she said holding her breast invitingly. “You suck, while I take care of your little problem.”

Taking a testicle in each hand she began a firm massage, easing my aching and swollen glands, all the while murmuring sympathetically. After a few minutes, we lay down, she with her head on my shoulder. A little lube on my penis and a gentle rub soon had me rigid and gasping.

“That’s it baby. Nice and firm. I want to feel it pulsing, desperate to cum, but I want you to control it. Hold on for me.”

Whenever my erection began to flag, she would rub briskly, bringing me back to the edge until I gasped “Stop!” Then she would pause a moment and continue with a slow, gentle rub, holding me teetering on the edge for several minutes until I began to flag again.

“I know you want to come desperately right now,” she crooned, “but we both know you’ll be much happier when we’re done if you hold on. You asked me to discipline your willful little cock and it doesn’t need to cum right now, does it?”

I could feel the semen pooling at the base of my penis as I tensed the muscles in my thighs. I pumped my hips desperately trying to get more friction as Lia loosened her grip.

“Bad boy!” Lia scolded. “You’re letting your cock control you and we don’t want that, do we? Relax those muscles. I know what you need. I’ll take care of you.”

I forced myself to relax and immediately Lia tightened her grip and rubbed faster. My cock surged and dribbled a little as Lia massaged the head. I forced my breathing to a slow, even pace.

“That’s it,” she murmured as she leaned over to kiss me. Her lips were so soft and her tongue danced against mine. Suddenly my whole body clenched. Lia released me immediately and I clamped down hard. She pulled my balls away from my body, squeezing them firmly.

“Hold it, baby. Hold it,” she urged as my cock bounced up and down trying desperately to spurt.
The crisis passed and the pleasure receded. I moaned in frustration.

“Poor Baby,” Lia chuckled. “Let’s bring you back up again.”

Lia brought me back to the edge repeatedly until I was babbling incoherently, lost in a sea of pleasure and frustration. After what seemed like hours, but was probably no more than 15 minutes, my lovely wife knelt astride me and holding my shaft to her cleft, began massaging her clit against my hotspot.

“I need a bit of relief after caring for that naughty cock of yours!” she said.

She leaned forward trailing a nipple over my lips. I seized it eagerly and sucked on it. In a very short time, Lia came and quickly plunged down on my cock, taking it deep inside her.

“Hold on!” she groaned. “Don’t cum. I need you hard and throbbing.”

She thrust down hard and ground herself against me with a circular motion. I could feel my cock tensing to shoot. I forced myself to relax the tight muscles in my legs and belly, breathing slowly and deeply. Even so, I knew I was losing the battle. I clenched down hard in a last desperate effort to hold back just as Lia came hard a second time. Immediately, she pulled off and snuggled up beside me. We both watched my cock dancing up and down, frantically pulsing. Gradually the motion subsided and Lia rubbed it very gently.

“Poor thing,” she murmured sympathetically. “It’s such an optimist. No matter how many times we tease it, it always thinks it’s going to get to cum!”

I pulled my lovely Lia a little closer. “It’s a very happy cock you know. It likes nothing better than helping you have an orgasm or two for both of us.”

“It’s taken me a long time to really believe that you want us to torture your cock like this, but you do seem to love it!

Seventh Day

“Well you’ve almost made it through the week,” Lia said. “How do you feel?”

“Really horny, as you can imagine. I’ve really enjoyed the teasing and particularly the solid erections. I love the feeling of being turned on all the time. In fact almost every woman I see makes me tingle a bit.”

“So you’d like to keep going? No orgasm for another week?” she grinned at me.

“Oh no! It’s been a great experience, but it’s the thought of having orgasms again that’s kept me going through the last couple of days.” I hastened to assure her.

Leah wiggled her breasts seductively and shifted from kneading my balls to stroking my shaft. “The thing is,” she said, “it’s really weird but I like having you desperate like this. I love the responsiveness of your cock and to my surprise; I’m actually enjoying seeing you struggle. I like the way you practically drool over me any time I get undressed and the way you keep looking for opportunities to put your hands on my hips or kiss the back of my neck. It makes me feel very desirable and I’m sure you’ve noticed how horny I’ve been.”

“You bet I have. It’s really strange, but helping you have all those orgasms somehow provides me with temporary relief too. But still we agreed to a week and now I really want my orgasms back.”

“So what would it take to make you want to hold out for just one more day?”

“Come on Lia. A deal’s a deal. Right now, I want to be buried deep inside you and pumping you full.”

“Yes, that’s what we agreed and that’s what we’ll do if I can’t find something you’d prefer.”

“Like what?”

“Well, you could be buried deep inside me right on the edge for as long as you wanted, hard as rock, pulsing and throbbing in absolute ecstasy while my pussy cradles you.”

“Yes it feels fantastic, but at some point, I have to pull out frustrated, aching and desperate and then is doesn’t feel so good at all.”

“Until the next time! What if I promise you intercourse morning and night for the next four days. Would that make it worth your while to hold on?”

Her hand slowed as my cock pulsed desperately, the head swollen and shiny.

“Please! Please!” I panted.

“Please what? Should I stop? Do you want to fuck me?”

“Don’t stop. I want to cum…I’m so turned on it’s driving me crazy, but I want to hold on too.”

Lia scrambled onto all fours, presenting her delectable derriere to my lustful gaze. I flung myself on her, burying by cock deep in hot wetness.

She gasped. “Take it as slowly as you need to… just don’t cum. Keep control baby. You can do it. Just think, four whole days of edging and fucking morning and night. Isn’t it worth holding on?”

I froze, hovering right on the edge, straining for control and whimpering. To distract myself, I stroked Lia’s bottom, her inside thighs and pinched her hard nipples. She groaned in ecstasy as I lightly stroked her clit. I began pumping again very slowly and deeply as I strummed her hard little nub. She slammed back against me, crying out as her orgasm hit. I held still, stroking her breasts and buttocks gently as she came down to earth. Incredibly, my cock wilted and the tension in me dissolved.

“O.K. I’ll take the deal, but either of us can bail out if it gets too hard,” I said, wondering if I was completely crazy.

Lia chuckled and gripped my cock. “Oh, I can guarantee this’ll get very hard indeed, but if you lose it and cum, we’ll quit and go back to our regular sex schedule.”

Eleventh Day

Lia lay on my chest, my throbbing cock trapped between her breasts. “How do you feel?” she asked.

“Fantastic! What’s not to like about having a desperate cock cradled between your boobs? It was such a mind fuck when you talked me out of my orgasm at the end of the week. You are amazing.” I said.

“Are you ready to cum or do you want to hold on a bit longer?”

“I’m really loving this. I feel so aroused and so alive all the time. I desperately want to cum and yet I hate to lose this delicious tension.”

Lia slid her lubed breasts up and down my shaft sending ripples of pleasure through me.

“You really should cum soon. We need to get back to our regular schedule. How about three more days? That’ll make a nice round total of two weeks without an orgasm for you. But since this is the last challenge, I’ll even up the ante. Just like your fantasy, you can bring me your cock any time it troubles you and I’ll give you a soothing rub that’ll make things so much more difficult for you. And we’ll fuck night and morning, just like the last four days.”

I gave her a long, lingering kiss. “I must be the luckiest guy alive. You are fantastic.”

Lia chuckled. “Just don’t bring me that cock when I’m in the middle of cooking dinner or talking to a neighbor!”

She knelt astride me, slid me inside her and began a grinding motion that kept me close, but not too close, while she stroked her clit. I focused on her breasts while struggling to hold onto that delicious level of arousal just before the point of inevitability. As she began to lose control her movements became more urgent and I had to push hard to hold off an orgasm. She came gasping and moaning and collapsed on my chest. Almost immediately the tension drained out of me too, though my cock pulsed gently inside her for a while.

Knowing that the end truly was in sight made me absolutely determined to hold on. My cock was amazingly sensitive and though I still couldn’t maintain an erection without stimulation, I was hard as a rock when Lia stroked me. I seemed to be able to hover right on the edge of orgasm for long periods mostly without any near accidents, though almost every arousal session caused me to dribble a little. I guess my glands were full to overflowing. Despite Lia’s open invitation to bring my cock to her whenever I wanted to be “tortured”, real life got in the way most of the time, but I still enjoyed a few sensational extra teases.

On one memorable occasion I sat on the kitchen island while Lia encased my cock in a banana skin which she held firmly around my shaft while employing a twisting and pumping motion. At the same time she gave the fruit a blow job that culminated in her eating it. Later as she cleaned me up with her mouth, she detected a little leakage and play punished my “naughty” cock and balls with a Teflon spatula.

On another occasion we took a shower together. Lia soaped me up and brought me right to edge before stroking my anus with a soapy finger while simultaneously rubbing my cock. I almost lost it. After a minute or two, she inserted a soapy finger into my anus and rubbed my prostate gently … something I’d never experienced before. I didn’t find it hugely arousing but it was interesting and is cause a little fluid to dribble out of my cockhead.

Another time I almost exploded was when Lia enacted a scene. We were standing naked facing each other. I was playing with her clit and she was edging my cock. She raised her knee and pressed it gently against my balls.

“If you cum,” she breathed, “I’ll flatten your nuts!”

She began gently kneeing me as she stroked the length of my shaft. Immediately my arousal level shot up, the gentle pain a delicious counterpoint to the almost overwhelming pleasure. My cock spasmed in her grip as the tension grew. At the same time, Lia began humping my fingers and kneeing me harder. The ache in my balls intensified and yet my shaft hardened like steel as she moaned and gasped through her orgasm. I held her close, gently stroking her back, as she collapsed against me. My cock quickly subsided and my arousal drained away leaving my balls aching quite severely.

Lia cupped them and I flinched.

“Are your nuts OK?” she asked in a worried tone.

“I’ll be fine in a little while, but please be careful with them.”

“I guess I kinda lost it there. I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I just wanted to play a little scene for you.”

“It was well worth it sweetheart. I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited. You’re just a fantastic lover.”

Lia bit her lip and looked troubled. “I don’t like the fact that I lost control.”

I kissed her. “It was fine. I could have pulled away any time. I really loved it though I do think it’s a bit weird.”

“How so?”

“Why would the threat of pain and pain itself turn me on so much when I’m aroused and yet at any other time I’d do everything to avoid it?”

Lia chuckled. “Well you did tell me you’re a bit kinky. Why don’t we take a hot bath together and I’ll gently soothe your poor nuts?”

Every night and morning, as she promised, Lia would bring me up to the edge and hold me there for ten minutes or so. We’d take a little break, maybe have a coffee or play a game of crib and then we’d make love. Most often we’d start with an oral orgasm for Lia and then intercourse for as long as I could stand it. Generally we’d use a rear entry position which allowed me to finger her to another orgasm while I surfed the edge. We avoided Lia going on top because we felt there was a good chance I’d blow if I couldn’t control the motion.

The Final Day

At the end of the second week, Lia put on my ball strap, lubed me up, and set to work on me with our magic wand. When I’ve been denied for a while, I find the vibrator/massager can keep me right on edge for long periods without having to back off, Of course occasionally it gets to be too much and I have to be quick to warn Lia before I lose it.

She began by cupping my cock in one hand and running the vibrator head over my lower shaft with the other. It didn’t take long before she had me hard and pulsing. She teased me by briefly pressing the vibrator to the hot spot just below the head of my cock. I gasped with pleasure and all my muscles convulsed before I forced myself to relax. Soon Lia was spending increasing amounts of time at my hot spot and control became hard and harder. I felt the orgasmic surge starting and gasped “Off”. Lia immediately moved the vibrator to the top of my cockhead and ran it around the slit. The sensation was unbearable, like post-orgasm sensitivity but without the orgasm. As I struggled and groaned, Lia moved back to the hot spot and again waves of pleasure shot through me. She repeated the cycle over and over until my body was shaking and my mind was consumed by the ecstasy and intense frustration I was experiencing.

At some point, minutes or years later, Lia sat astride me and pressed my cock to her slit. She slid her clit, back and forth, along the length of my shaft groaning as she picked up speed. She came with a gasp and grabbing my cock, plunged down on me. She pumped furiously and I boiled over. The pleasure was so intense that I almost blacked out as the first wave hit me. My orgasm seemed to go on forever and in fact I think I might have peaked twice before my erection subsided and Lia collapsed on top of me. She rolled off and snuggled up with her head on my chest. We were both too spent for conversation and we just lay there enjoying the closeness for quite a while.

Eventually, Lia rolled on her side and cupped my balls. “Well, how do you feel about your two weeks of orgasm denial?”

“It was fabulous,” I replied. “But I’m ready to enjoy orgasms again. The two weeks were absolutely spectacular and I love what you did to me. I am so grateful.” I kissed her
“I’m glad you liked them. I had fun too. To be honest, now that I’ve internalized that you really do enjoy being denied, I found myself getting off on it. I don’t think I’ve ever been hornier. At the same time, I’m ready to get back to our regular schedule. When you have an orgasm, I know sex is over for a while and I can really relax. With orgasm denial there’s no respite. It’s very intense. I’m exhausted, in a nice way, but I’m way behind on my projects. You may find it hard to believe, but there are other things in life besides sex!”

“I’m one very lucky guy,” I said. “You’re amazing. I love you.”

“I love you too,” Lia replied. “So after a couple of weeks of discipline and cock control, who’s in charge now? You or your cock?”

“Well,” I replied cautiously, “At the moment, I think I am, but as you know, it is a very demanding cock.”

Lia chuckled. “It certainly is! Maybe we should schedule periodic refresher programs.”

“Absolutely,” I concurred.
0 x
doctor_h

Re: The Anniversary Gift

Post by doctor_h »

I really enjoyed the story. It does a good job of describing the fun of chastity :D. I hope you write some more.
0 x
storywriter23

Post by storywriter23 »

Thanks for your kind words.
0 x
LockedandLoved

Post by LockedandLoved »

Yes we enjoyed it as well. I read it to my KH and I could see the wheels turning. Sigh.

Great job
0 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity
storywriter23

Post by storywriter23 »

So the wheels are turning! Should I wish you pleasure and frustration in equal measure?
0 x
LockedandLoved

Post by LockedandLoved »

storywriter23 wrote:So the wheels are turning! Should I wish you pleasure and frustration in equal measure?
She doesn't understand the tease and denial play exactly but She edged me about ten times over the weekend.

I was pretty out of my mind.

She is learning at an exponential rate which is scary and awesome
0 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

Great story - I liked it and shared it with my wife as well - alot of those lines hit very close to home!
I suppose it sounds crazy, but being left hanging, still desperate and wanting you, makes me feel emotionally close to you and the anticipation of our next lovemaking builds all through the week.
Indeed!
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
storywriter23

Post by storywriter23 »

Glad you liked the story. It's pretty much true.
0 x