What It Means to Give and Not Receive Chapter 9 and 10

Tell me a story!
wrangler

What It Means to Give and Not Receive Chapter 9 and 10

Post by wrangler »

Chapter 9 An Embarrassing Day

“Glen its 6:30 time for you to get up and make breakfast.”
“Janet, what are saying, make breakfast.”
“That’s right you’re mom told me you know how to cook can make a great omelet and you know your way around a kitchen, so get to it.”
“Yes Janet Sweetie, can I use the restroom first.”
“Of course, you do need to wash your hands.”
I get up and do my bathroom duties and head into the kitchen. I chop up an onion bell pepper a zucchini throw them in a pan and sauté them. I find some ham in the fridge and chop up a couple of pieces and heat them up. I find a bag of shredded potatoes and throw them in the skillet and get them going adding seasoning and some of the onion and bell pepper. I get the bacon going on the griddle and whip up the eggs for omelets. She’s right I learned a lot from mom on how to cook, I tried to keep it a secret so I wouldn’t have to cook. While the potatoes and bacon were going I set the table. Now making omelets for three people at once is hard to do so I make the women there first and serve everything nice and hot for them. I pull the chair out for Jan and help her slide it in then do the same for Joyce.
”Glen, aren’t you eating with us?”
“As soon as I get my omelet made. Go ahead and eat before it get’s cold.” I head back into the kitchen, and make up my eggs.
:Glen I was thinking maybe we could go to the paintball range and get in some practice. This way we would be in shape for next weeks contest.”
“What contest, what are you talking about.”
“Oh that’s right I didn’t tell you. Yesterday while you two were having fun, I ran into Sara Johnson, you remember she was in our tenth grade art class with Mr. Ballard.” Oh my god how could I forget Sara the one I left crying, my life is over. “Well at any rate we started talking and I told her we were back together and she thought it would be a good idea if we went paintballing, Sara and her boyfriend against us. She has a couple of other friends that she goes up against and figured we could make up teams and have some fun. You do still have your paintball equipment don’t you?
“Yes I have the equipment.”
“Great she said she was looking forwards to taking your head off.” I wonder which head she was talking about at least it’s protected by a metal cage. My life just sucks. “Glen, clean everything up. I’m going up to get on the internet I need to do some research. Mom you stay away from him.” I get up and pull her chair out. She gives me a quick kiss and leaves.
“Are you getting up now Joyce.”
“No I’m just going to sit here for a while.”
I clean everything up. Put the dishes away that's still in the dishwasher and start a new load. Hand wash the pans and griddle. I walk upstairs and go into Janet’s bedroom to find something to wear. I see her on some forum it looks like it might be a chastity site. She sees me and turns her monitor off.
“Glen take a shower and then get dressed I want to be out of here in an hour.”
“Yes Ma’am, ah Janet.”
“Hm; Ma’am, you know maybe that’s something you can call me, but that makes me sound older. Let me think, Miss, no Mistress maybe, Mistress Jan, no not quite right, Mistress Janet, just Mistress does sound ok, but Mistress Janet sounds a little more formal. Yeah I think that may just work. Don’t you?” Oh shit now I stepped in it.
“I suppose so which is it though I got lost in all the different titles.”
I think Mistress Janet for now unless one of us comes up with something better. That’s how you will address me for the rest of the day. Speaking of what we call each other, I don’t want you calling my mother by her first name anymore, it’s too personal. You can call her Mrs. Watson or Ma’am. Now go in and get cleaned up.”
“Yes Mistress Janet.” I shower and do all the things I normally do and put on some of her cologne. I walk into the bedroom and find my clothes laid out on the bed. I guess this is what she wants me to wear. I’m not finding my underwear just panties, I look in the drawer and there gone. The shirt she picked out is cut straight on the bottom and doesn’t get tucked in and is a little on the short side. So that if I bend over the back of the panties would probably show.
I have little choice but to put them on along with the rest of the clothes. I can’t wait to get today over with. I walk into the living room and Janet’s is on the couch and her mom on the chair.
“Janet, I’m ready whenever you are.”
“Glen, how did I tell you to address me?”
“I’m Sorry, Mistress Janet, it won’t happen again.” I see Joyce’s face out of the corner of my eye. Her eyes got real big and then I could see her roll them. She didn’t say anything just sat there.
“That’s better. Mother we’re leaving now but will be home for dinner. Glen pick up my paintball equipment by the front door and take it out to your car. I open the door for her grab her stuff and head to car I quickly stick everything in the trunk then help her get in.
“Mistress Janet, do you want me to go over to my house and pick up my equipment.”
“I think that would be a good idea if were to get in some practice.” I head on over to my place.
“Hi mom, I’m home Janet’s with me. I’m just picking up some paintball stuff.”
“OK, honey I’ll be right down.” My mom didn’t need to come down I was just going to get my stuff out of the garage and head back out.
“Hi Janet, how’s things going with the two of you.”
“We had a little trouble, but we’re working it all out.”
“Mom I’m just picking up my paintball stuff so we can go over to the paintball field and get in some practice.”
“Well you be careful, the last time you played with that stuff you ended up with several bad bruises.”
“I know mom, that’s why I bought better protection last year.”
“Are you two coming back for dinner?”
“I don’t think so Jan told her mom we would be back there for dinner. I’ll keep you posted if anything changes.”
“Ok just let me know so I know how to prepare dinner. Janet you be careful those paintball can really hurt.”
“Oh I’m not the one planning on getting hurt.”
I hurried up and grab my bag with all the stuff in it, and came back in to whisk, MY MISTRESS away before the conversation got out of hand.
“Ok I got everything.” “Bye mom.”
“Goodbye Mrs. Havert.”
“Goodbye you two don’t get hurt.”
As we head for the paintball field. Janet tells me when we’re with my mom I don’t have to refer to her as my Mistress. She didn’t want to explain how we got to this point.
“The field was this farmer’s idea on how to make money off the part of his field that was not being used for planting during that part of the year. He had about 60 acres of his 400 acres farm that he would rotate around. He sectioned off a couple acres for each of the playing fields, with a lot of hay stacks to hide behind. He charged 40 an hour for a playing field for the first 4 people and 4 dollars a person after that up to 12 people. So if you got together 10 people it became pretty reasonable per person. If you were just a few players in your group you would try to find some other people to join your group to bring down our cost. We hooked up with another group to give us six people to split with.
Somehow Jan talked everyone into girls against the boys. She just wanted to take as many shots at me that she could. About half way through the girls somehow managed to ambush me and one of the other guys, Janet just pelted me. It’s a good thing I got the better armor; I’m still going to have a few bruises. When it was all over the girls won by a small margin, the ambush definitely helped them. I managed to get Jan a couple of times, but didn’t do much damage. Actually I figured I probably should try and not hit her much. We got changed and cleaned up and headed out.
“Glen that was so much fun, I got to get my aggressions out on you. I feel so much better now.” She enjoyed pelting me to oblivion didn’t hold back on the whipping she gave me. What has happened to that sweet gentle girl I knew.
“So you enjoyed giving me a bunch of bruises, are we going to kiss and make up.”
“I might let you do some kissing we’ll see about the making up part. Why don’t we go over to the mall and get something to eat and do a little shopping.”
“Yes Mistress Janet.” I figure if I give it my full effort she just might forgive me and we can get back to normal. Whatever normal is.
We got corn dogs, fries and cokes for lunch. When we were done eating, she says she wants to go shopping. I’m not into shopping with females. They look, at everything and still don’t buy anything. Me I look for what I want, buy it, and am out of there. We look at the dress shops she tries on a couple of outfits but decides they not right. We go into Sears and she spots the lingerie section and tells me that we need to look over there. She starts looking at panties. I’m a little embarrassed being there even if I have the excuse that I’m just accompanying my girlfriend.
“Honey what do you think of these, there a size larger than the ones you have on now, so I think they will fit you better, I just love this shade of pink.” Oh no, I can’t believe she shopping for my panties, this can’t be happening.
“Janet, err Mistress Janet, please I don’t need anymore underwear. I’m fine.”
“Don’t be silly you only have five pair and there too small these will fit you better and they’re on sale 3 for 10 dollars. And they are so cute they would look great on you.
“Mistress Janet, please no.”
“Well I guess we could look at what Victoria’s Secret has. You think we might find something better there. They usually cost more but it's your money so it’s up to you, these or what we find at Victoria’s.” I hate that kind of deal. You are forced into one or the other when you didn’t want either option. “Honey just think of this as part of your punishment. If you cooperate and don’t give me any hassle about wearing them I may figure out a way to get you unlocked before 8 weeks is up. No guarantees but maybe something can be worked out.” I could tell I was going to lose and gave in. She picked out twelve different panties in various shades of pink and red and a few with floral designs all with lace edges. She hands then to me and tells me to go up and pay for them. And to come back here while she looks at dress slips. I slither up to the counter just across from where she was looking for my panties. I hope no one I know sees me.
The cashier was a nice looking woman probably in her early thirties. She scans them in.
You must really like her to stand there while she looks through such intimate underwear, you do know you can’t return underwear once they’re purchased.”
“Yes Ma’am I know.”
“Reason I say that is these are all size 7 and your girlfriend looks more like a size 3 or 4.”
“That’s the size she say she needs, so go ahead and ring them up.” She takes a long slow look over my torso.
“Oh yeah, I see. That’s $43.60 with tax.” I hand her my debit card. And try not to make eye contact. She knows who they’re for. “Mr. Havert would you like to open up a Sears account? You will get 10% off your first purchase” “
No thank you”
Then I need you to punch in your pin number please.” Now she also knows my name.
“Thank you, for shopping at sears, here’s your receipt and some coupons that will be good for the next week. Also if you could go online and fill out the questionnaire you could win up to a thousand dollar shopping spree.”
“I’ll think about it.” She hands me my bag of panties, and a mile long receipt. She just keeps looking at me and smiles. It has coupons, ads, and even shows me what I bought and how much I paid. That part took up less than a foot of paper. No wonder were running out of trees. I quickly walk back to where Jan was. Where did she go, I start looking. There you are, I find her looking at a negligee, it better be for her and not me.
“Glen how do you like this?”
“I think it would look very sexy on you.”
“You think so, you didn’t want to try it on did you.”
“Me no, I don’t want to try it on, you could try it on.”
“I’m just messing with you, I wouldn’t make you wear a nightgown.”
“Well you did last week.”
“I did no such thing; I gave you the option of wearing it, or go naked. Let me put this back and we can go home so you can kiss me a little.”
We head out and back to her house. I’m thinking what is happening here. She seems to be taking control of my life little by little. And how much does she think I’m supposed to wear these underwear.
We walk through her door.
“Hey, we’re home, where are you at.”
“I’m in the laundry room sorting out clothes.” We walk to the back of the house and into the laundry room.
“Mother you have to see what we found for Glen to wear. Go ahead and show her.” I bring up the bag an pull out a couple of the panties.
“Glen those look really cute. You will have to model them for us. Where are you going to wash them at? I’m not sure your mother would understand if you had her wash them.” I was thinking the same thing how am I going to get them washed and not have her find them.
“I’m not sure I can’t have my mom know about this.”
“Mother, I know what he could do, when he washes my clothes on the weekends he can just throw his dirty ones in with mine.” What was I hearing I’m washing her clothes?
“Mistress Janet, what are we talking about me washing your clothes?”
“You’re spending a lot of time here. Mother said you would have to do some chores, this is one of them, beside, you have to wash them somewhere.”
“Mom when’s dinner going to be ready?”
“In about an hour and half.”
“Great we’re going up to my room for a while.”
We go up and take a shower together and she has me get her warmed up. I have a few bruises on my upper arms and a large on my leg but all in all not to bad. I didn’t see any on Jan. I think the guys didn’t want to hit her to much, I knew I didn’t dare. Then we head down to her bedroom.
“Honey we don’t have a lot of time so I want you to lay on your back and your going to just keep licking until I say to stop.” I lie down and she climbs up putting her pussy in my face. I start licking and probing. This goes on for 45 minutes when she says she had enough. She’s figured out how to buck all over without my losing contact she just sits harder on me. My problem is breathing.
“That was great Honey. I’m starting to feel a lot better. You better go and get your face washed up, I’ll see you downstairs.” I do as she says and meet her in the kitchen. We’re all naked again except for the evil devices.
“Well did the two of you have fun and have you made up.”
“Mother, He’s working on it but has a long way to go, but he is trying.”
“I’m glad to hear that Glen wants to make amends and is trying. So Glen, are you doing what she wants and making up for this morning.”
“Yes Mrs. Watson, I don’t want her to be mad at me and will do whatever it takes to make her happy.”
“Are we back to calling me Mrs. Watson again?
“Yes Ma’am, Janet says it’s only right to give you that respect, and calling you by your first name is too personal.”
“Well dinner will be ready in another five minutes. Glen, why don’t you set the table?”
“Yes Ma’am.” I guess I’m the servant now. I set the table she had candles out so I light them and turn the light down a little.
Dinner had a light mood to it we talked about the paintball game. Then Jan started on about the shopping.
“Mother I going to have Glen try on the panties for us, so you can tell me what you think.”
“Glen are you going to wear these all the time, because if you do, you will have to have some at your house and ours. Which means you may need some more.”
“I really don’t want to wear them at all.”
“Glen Honey we went over this. For the next eight weeks this is part of your punishment. You will wear them all the time and nothing over them. They’ll be hidden under your pants. But it will be a reminder to you why you’re being punished.” We finished dinner I got clean up detail the girls went into the living room. I’m going to miss Joyce’s boobs in my face. Just as I’m finishing the kitchen, Joyce yells out for me to get the clothes out of the dryer and fold them up. And throw the ones in the washer into the dryer. Damn it I’m their slave. But what can I do they have the keys to this damn cage. I finish folding towels and transfer the clothes from washer to dryer and head back into the living room.
“Thanks Glen, we got the panties for you to model.”
I tried them all on They really liked the brighter pink and red ones.
“Well Glen I think we should call it a night it’s almost nine now. So get dressed so you can go home.”
“Yes Mistress Janet.”
“Janet are you having him call you Mistress now.”
“It’s part of his punishment, I’ll see how it goes for the next eight weeks.”
I get dressed Joyce gives me a light hug, and Mistress Janet gives me a very long tongue lashing kiss.
“Honey now I want you to take these five panties with you I don’t want to find out you’re not wearing them and nothing goes over them except your pants. You have been really good today. I don’t want you to mess things up again by not following my instruction. Hopefully by the end of the eight weeks we will be able to forget yesterday’s events. What do you say”
“Yes Mistress Janet, I will wear them for you and try to make you happy.”
“Great I’ll see you tomorrow night.” She gives me a quick peck and opens the door for me to leave.
I think I just got shoved out the door, I think I’m becoming their slave. At least Janet’s. I have little choice in the matter they have keys and the signed contract. I only hope it’s for four years and not eight. The problem is I love her and starting to like some of this stuff. Yes I want the cage off, but at the same time I had such a fantastic orgasm. I want it again and know I have to wait and not get off for a week or two. If this cage was off of me I would jerk off. I drove home and went straight to bed it’s been a long weekend.

Chapter 10 Behind the Scenes

Meanwhile back at the Watson residence.
“Mom do you really think this will work, I mean I can keep him for the next four years, having him give me all the oral sex I want and he won’t go nuts not being able to penetrate me. You know I really do love him, I have since we went out the first time when I was Fifteen.”
“Honey, believe me he is right where you want him. He’s coming around quite nicely, in fact a little faster than I would have expected.”
“I can’t believe you got him to sign that contract not knowing what was going to be put on him. Hell it was a lot more than I was expecting, I thought it would be one of those plastic devices. This thing is solid. You really don’t think he can get around it.”
“Positive your dad tried and ended up in worse shape and Frank assures me that his anatomy won’t let him slip out the back. Otherwise he would have recommended a full belt. Speaking of his anatomy you know he is huge.”
“Really, he’s the only one I’ve ever seen so I figured he was about normal.”
“Well there are guys bigger but he is larger than most and extra wide too. It must have hurt the first time.”
“It did but felt so good after that. I just wish he could have gone longer, he never gave me an orgasm. He sure does now though, in that respect you’re right oral sex is great. You know I really do want him in me.”
“I know that’s one of the reasons he’s locked up. Now Frank has a complete 3D image of him and can send his exact measurement to a company that makes custom fake cocks, you could have an exact replica to use.”
“Oh my, you’re kidding, I don’t know, I’ll think about it. So I get to keep him as my sex slave boyfriend whatever for four years and he’s not going to object to all this.”
“Oh he will now and then but you just remind him who has the keys, as long as he knows that you have complete control he’ll come around. I’m sure he’ll seek the advice of an attorney if he hasn’t already. Then he’ll find out this is for real and he is stuck. After six months he will do anything you ask him without question. Just trust me on this.”
“Mom, your idea to bump into him at the store worked great, I had to go past him twice before he noticed me. I still don’t understand how you got his mother to let you do this to him.”
“Well it wasn’t easy, but I had no choice, you were dead set on dating him even after I showed you all those Facebook and Twitter pages of his conquests. These girls telling everyone what he did and how he took chances on getting them pregnant because he refused to use a condom. It’s amazing what teenage girls will put up for everyone to see about there lives. Between Facebook and Twitter there is very little people hide anymore. That’s why I told you no Social media for you. Once I showed her these girls Facebook and Twitter pages and she saw how he had little regards to impregnating someone. She saw how it was probably the only way to keep her from being an early grandmother. If you decide to keep him after four years and you two get married I wouldn’t let him out of his cage when he isn’t around you. With his past, it’s the only way you will ever be able to trust him. Or you can decide to just extend the contract another four years and see what happens.”
“If he didn’t lie to me about not having sex with all these girls I probably wouldn’t have let you put that cage on him, but he flat out lied to me. So you’re right I can’t fully trust him. I just wanted to be a normal college girl with a normal boyfriend, I don’t know why I want him so much but I do. I really didn’t want to be a domineering bitch, but I know the only way I can keep him is to train him. He is going shit when he finds out that not only is Sara part of the paintball group next weekend, but there is another one of his virgin conquests showing up.”
“You’re kidding two of his old girlfriends and they have paintball guns, oh he is in trouble.”
“Hey you’re not going to make me wear this thing for four weeks are you?”
“Oh yes I am you two went way to far and I’m thinking you’re starting to have some real feelings for him, He is MY BOYFRIEND and I want to keep it that way.”
OK your right I did go too far on too many occasions, I really do like Glen. He has learned how to press on just the right areas to get me going. Now I’m not getting those kinds of feelings for him. I just needed a little bit of comfort and he was so available. I do have a meet and greet date on Wednesday night with this guy from the dating service so who knows.”
“Well ok just watch yourself around him.”
“I think I’m going to go up and log into that website that Glen joined and see if he has anything else on his mind.”
“I told you he would take the bait Frank threw out. I’ve been on several chastity sites and blogs for years. It’s amazing the things people come up with. It gave me lots of ideas. See you in the morning and try to keep a low stealth profile while keeping tabs on him.”

END

I hope you enjoyed my attempt at writing and any comments would be appreciated.
0 x
VerySubmissiveSwitch

Re: What It Means to Give and Not Receive Chapter 9 and 10

Post by VerySubmissiveSwitch »

Loved reading all these chapters! I do hope that you have several more chapters left in you to share with your readers!
0 x