Another Man's Wife

Tell me a story!
Intense_Restraint

Another Man's Wife

Post by Intense_Restraint »

As we exited my car, I marveled about how attractive my old high school girlfriend looked despite being ten years older than when we had dated previously. She and I had gone to separate colleges, met other people and lost track of each other. Now that I was beginning to recover from a nasty divorce, I was delighted to find her in the shopping mall. We were both in a department store trying on new outfits when I spotted her. I was pleased that she had agreed to have lunch with me.

While at lunch I noticed that our waiter kept staring at her from a distance. Obviously he found her attractive also. I was also pleased that this was Saturday, and I had plenty of time to get reacquainted.

As we walked up the sidewalk to her house, I was impressed at the manicured lawn and shrubs and the imposing brick residence. “You’ve done very well for yourself,” I remarked.

“Thank you,” she replied, without elaborating. She pulled her keys out of her purse along with some type of electronic gadget. “Prepare for a surprise,” she said. I just stared at her in bewilderment, and she smirked at me as she unlocked the door.

We walked in the foyer, past the formal living room on the right and the formal dining room on the left, then down the hall to the back of the house where the kitchen and family room were. The television was on. She had told me she had no children, so I figured she left it on accidentally. As we rounded the corner, I saw a somewhat nerdy-looking guy on the couch. “Hello, sweetie,” she called to him. “I brought a friend home.”

“Who’s this?” I asked, extending my hand to greet him.

“I’m Mark, her husband,” he replied. “Didn’t she tell you she was married?”

“I’m Roger,” I told him as I shook his hand. Turning to Margaret in shock, “You said you were divorced!”

“I am divorced,” she replied. “From my first husband. Mark is my second husband. We’ve been married three years now.” She set down her purse and pointed her electronic gadget at her husband. “We are here to have some fun,” she said to him.

“What?” said Mark, looking confused.

“You heard me,” she replied. “I’m going to demonstrate this device for Roger.”

“You’ve got to be kidding,” said Mark.

“Assume the doggie position!” she ordered. Mark attempted to grab the device out of her hand, but Margaret stepped back as she pressed a button on the device.

“Aaaaah!” shouted Mark, bending over in obvious pain.

“What the hell are you doing?” I shouted at Margaret.

“He likes it!” she said as she held down the button. Mark bent over further, still in obvious pain. “Give in, Mark. If you are not on your hands in knees in three seconds, I’m going to dial up the pain!” She pointed with her free hand at the dial at the top of the control. Mark cried out again and assumed the doggie position.

“What are you doing to him?” I asked in disbelief mixed with curiosity.

“We have a device locked to his penis and balls that allows me to control him with this handheld device,” she answered. “I am in absolute control of his behavior when he is home. He serves me in whatever manner I require.”

“Wow!” I replied in amazement. “That’s really kinky.”

“It is totally fun,” she replied. She turned to Mark. “Now crawl over to the end table and pull out the mouth gag.”

“Not the mouth gag!” Mark protested. Then he squealed in pain as Margaret pressed a button on her handheld. “Okay, okay — stop!” She let up on the button, and he crawled over to the end table. He opened the drawer and pulled out a ball-gag harness.

“Put it on,” she commanded. Mark wavered, looking at her, then looking at me. A little perspiration formed on his forehead. “Do it now!” she ordered as she pressed the button again.

“Ow!!” Mark yelled as he lifted the ball-gag to his mouth and fastened it on.

“Okay, now stand up, march into the kitchen and bring us back two glasses of white wine,” she ordered.

Mark headed into the kitchen. I wondered if he would run out the door and leave us. I watched him intently as he pulled out two glasses, retrieved a bottle of wine from the refrigerator, poured the liquid carefully into the glasses and brought them over to us. “Thank you,” I said.

“Uh huh” Mark replied, his sounds muddled by the ball gag.

“Let’s take these into the bedroom,” Margaret said. “You go first, Mark.”

“Uuuh?” he asked through the ball gag with a shocked expression. “Aaaaah!” he said as she pressed a button.

“Yes, Mark. Just do as I say,” replied Margaret. Mark look bewildered, but he led the way to the bedroom.

We walked into the bedroom, and I was impressed with how neat and tidy it was. “You have very attractive furniture,” I said.

“Thanks,” replied Margaret. She walked over to a tall piece of furniture that had doors on it and swung them open. Behind the doors was a large flat-screen TV. She pulled out a long piece of wood from behind the cabinet and inserted it into slots in the two doors to hold them open. Turning to Mark, she said, “Take of your shirt, sweetie.”

“Uuuh?” he responded. “Aaaah!” he said as she pressed a button again. He peeled his shirt off and threw it on the bed.

“Good,” said Margaret, approvingly. “Now open the drawer and pull out the ropes.”

Mark hesitated for a moment, but this time Margaret just waited with her finger poised over the device. Mark relented and opened a drawer in the dresser and pulled out some ropes. “Now lay them out on the bed,” she commanded. Marked walked over and separated the ropes and laid them neatly on the bed. Margaret handed me the device and said, “Feel free to press the button whenever you get the urge.” I looked down at the device then up at Mark, whose eyes pleaded with me to be lenient. I had no intention of pressing the button. I just held the device in my hand in front of me. I thought about setting it down on the dresser or just holding it loosely at my side, but I was getting a kick out of holding it with my finger over the button. I’m not a cruel person generally, but I was getting off on being able to threaten Mark with the possibility that I might get the urge to press the button or that my finger might twitch unexpectedly.

Margaret led Mark back to the TV cabinet and fastened his two wrists to the two doors so that he stood facing us with this arms spread. She stood back for a moment, looking at him, then looking at me. I was starting to feel nervous as well as excited. I could feel myself shaking a tiny bit.

“Mark likes to be humiliated sexually,” she confided. She walked back over to him and undid the belt that was holding up his khaki shorts. Then she undid the button and unzipped the zipper. She held the pants up with one hand as she reached in and grabbed his balls through his underwear with the other. She paused for a moment, then began to squeeze his balls hard enough for him to squirm. Seeing her torture her husband caused my dick to stiffen. I’ve never had an interest in kink myself, so I was surprised at my own reaction. I was feeling a bit woozy, so I sat down on the bed. Margaret continued squeezing Mark’s balls and wiggling his underwear. Then she grabbed the glans of his penis through the fabric and squeezed it hard, pulling outward as she did. I could see he had gotten hard. His penis was stiff against the fabric. Margaret let go of his khaki shorts, and they fell to his feet. Mark had been in bare feet when we arrived. Now he kicked his shorts away from him. She rubbed the front of his underpants for half a minute, then pulled them down to reveal his throbbing cock. The underpants fell to the floor, and Mark kicked them away from him as well. Now he stood there bound to the furniture with a raging hard-on.

“I’m going to take a shower and change into something comfortable,” said Margaret. I watched her disappear into her bathroom and felt a bit of trepidation about being left alone with her naked, bound husband. I stared at his privates for a moment, curious about the device that was locked on his scrotum. I could see a small electronic device and a little wire, which I imagined was related to picking up the signal from the handheld device. The device was still in my hand, and I realized I didn’t need to be holding it now that he was bound to the cabinet. I stood up and set it on the dresser.

I hesitated for a moment, wondering what to say or do. Seeing him naked and helpless like that, I felt an urge to take off my clothes. I took off my shoes and socks, then stood up and removed my shirt. I couldn’t resist draping my shirt over his right arm. I hesitated for a second, then removed my pants, and draped them over his other arm. I pulled off my underpants and held them in my hand, staring at him and his chest. I began to rub his chest with my underpants. I squeezed them into each of his armpits and twisted them. Then I stood an inch away from him and rubbed his back with them. Then I held them up against his nose so he could smell them. I was pleased to seem him inhale deeply with his nose. He seemed to be enjoying the attention.

Still holding the underpants in my hand, I grasped his erect penis with the fabric and squeezed it and rubbed it for awhile. His penis got even harder. I had never had a sexual encounter with a guy before, but my own dick was getting hard, partly from imagining Margaret in the shower with soap being rubbed on her skin and partly from seeing Mark get hard. On impulse I quickly knelt down and began to suck Mark’s cock, feeling my tongue rub along the shaft.

Just then Margaret came out of the shower, her head in a towel and her body in a silky robe. “Okay, boys, that’s enough of that!” she exclaimed, staring at our two hard cocks. She went over to the dresser drawer and pulled out a foot-long wand. “I think Mark needs to be punished for being too frisky,” she said as she began slapping the wand on his abdomen. The impact of the blows caused a contraction of his abs such that his dick bounced up and down with each blow. She paused from time to time, as if she might stop, but then she continued whacking him. Before long his skin turned red from the blows. Then she set down the wand, moved closer to me and began kissing me passionately in front of her bound husband. I felt faintly embarrassed, but I was tremendously aroused at the same time, so I kissed her back with just as much passion. After a minute of kissing, I reached down and pulled her robe open and began massaging her breasts as I kissed her. Her nipples grew hard and she responded with obvious enthusiasm as I continued fondling her and kissing her.

After a few more minutes I tugged at her robe, and she shrugged it off, letting it fall to the floor as we continued kissing and rubbing.

“Let’s get in bed,” she said. I glanced at Mark as she pulled the covers off the bed. He stood there bound, his penis dripping pre-cum. Margaret lay down on the king-size bed with her head on the pillow and tapped the bed next to her. “Lay down here,” she said.

I did as I was told, and she pushed me onto my back. “Lay still,” she said, as she slid down and began sucking on my cock. I closed my eyes so I could enjoy the sensations and so I wouldn’t have to look at Mark. I moaned as she energetically moved her mouth up and down on my erect penis.

After a few minutes I said, “You better stop unless you want me to come right now.”

“I’ll stop,” she replied. “I want you to come inside me. I have a condom in my purse.”

“No need for a condom,” I said. “I’ve had a vasectomy.”

“Okay, then. Let’s go,” she said, lying back down on the bed and pulling my arm to indicate she wanted me to climb on top. I felt Mark’s eyes on my back as I gently inserted my engorged penis into her vagina and began rocking back and forth.

“I’m so excited to experience this with you,” she said.

“Likewise!” I replied. Then we fell silent as I continued rocking back and forth, the momentum building steadily for my big release. I stopped rocking for a moment. “Shouldn’t we do something more to bring you to orgasm?” I asked. “I believe in ladies first.”

“Don’t worry about it,” she replied. I’ll get Mark to help me with that. I continued rocking and then yelped as the orgasm came, my penis pulsing with exquisite bursts of semen.

After I pulled out, I held my penis with my hand to keep any residual semen from landing on Mark’s bed. She and I lay in bed spooning for a few minutes, and then she whispered, “That was so great. I’m so glad we did this. I had better spend some time with my husband now. Do you want us to tie you up so you can watch us?”

I thought about this for a moment. “No, I don’t think I’m ready for that yet. Let’s exchange phone numbers and maybe we can do that next time.”

“Okay, it’s a deal,” she replied.

The author of this story is also the author of the novel, Intense Restraint, which is available on Amazon as either a Kindle book or a soft-cover book.
0 x