Early morning romp in the woods!

Tell me a story!
ChrissysProperty

Early morning romp in the woods!

Post by ChrissysProperty »

It was a warm midsummer evening and Chrissy and I were lounging on the garden recliners enjoying a bottle of wine and reminiscing about old times and having a laugh. Eventually, drinking our third glass, my Princess started talking about some of the saucy things we used get up to when we younger, before she placed me in chastity. We remembered the naughty games we played at home as well as the best and repeated sex sessions we had. As she hadn't allowed me an orgasm for almost 4 months in my current chastity period and helped by the wine, I really got horny and frustrated as my cock strained against the bars of the cage.
Chrissy could see that she had got me going and continued to tease by talking about the times that we'd made love in a bus shelter and in a pub door entrance late at night. We once had hot sex on a secluded beach on the Greek Island of Zakinthos where we realised later that we had been watched by couple we didn't see on the other side of the small bay. We were totally embarrassed when the other couple applauded us as we left the beach. Even more embarrassed when the couple recognised us that night as they walked into the Taverna where we were dining and gave us a smile and "thumbs up".
All the talk got me really going and reminded me what I can no longer get up to since being caged. Chrissy smiled at me knowing full well what she was doing. She then turned to me and said "You know what? We've never done it in the English countryside, or better still, in the woods." I thought about it and said "I WISH!". We giggled and sipped our wine in the silence of the darkening night.
After what seemed a long time with both of us in deep thought, me being totally dirty in my mind, my Princess said "You've been denied for some months now, how about I let you have a romp in woods somewhere?". You can guess my reply, "Oh yes please Princess! Let's have a one off naughty naked romp in the woods". She smiled at me and said " Alright then, for old times sake, just for you!" adding "Give me a day or two to find a suitable venue and we'll organise it one night next week while the weather is warm at nights". With that she sank the remainder of the wine in her glass and said "Well come on, let's get to bed, the thought of your romp has turned me on and I want you to see to my needs now". Given that promise of an 'al fresco' romp, I certainly saw to her needs that night.
Chrissy spent the weekend going out in the car, telling me she was looking around for somewhere suitable for my romp. On Sunday she came back home and told me that she'd found somewhere suitable. When I asked her where it was she told me it was a secret.
On holiday that week we sat in the garden sunshine most of Monday and my Princess seemed deep in thought all day. After our evening meal, she said "We'll do that romp tonight, so let's go and have a few of hours sleep because we should start on our way at midnight when we can be sure no-one's around!". I eagerly agreed and the weather being so warm, it didn't take us long to drift off to sleep.
I was still sound asleep when Chrissy shook my shoulder and woke me up at 10 to midnight. She was already dressed in a loose summer dress and showed me that she had no underwear on. She told me to get washed and come back to the bedroom. When I came back I was surprised to see my trench coat lying on the bed with the pair of handcuffs and bondage collar on top. I asked her what all that was for and she explained to me that although she had her clothes on for safety in case the car broke down and we needed to find assistance, she had decided that it would be better to have me undressed ready for action. She went on to say that the collar and cuffs were merely to ensure that she felt in control and the trench coat was simply to hide my modesty on the journey. It sounded just like her style to me and she put the collar on and securely cuffed my wrists to it. Putting the trench coat over my shoulders, she buttoned up the front and gave me a pair of my slip-on sandals to wear for the journey.
Before we left the house, Chrissy went out and unlocked the car and checked that our neighbours were not around. She led me to the car, opening the door and fastening my seat belt. Getting into the driver's seat, she turned towards me, unfastened a coat button on my lap, took hold of my caged manhood which was already fighting the cage, and said "Oh GOSH! You ARE looking forward to your romp in the woods AREN'T you!". As she played with me she reached into the door pocket and removed something with her other hand. She stopped playing and took, what turned out to be a cloth sports bag, and pulled it over my head, pulling the drawstring sufficiently that I couldn't shake off. Shocked, I said "What's THAT for?". She answered "I just want it to be a surprise where we are going, that's all!". Being in no position to argue, I decided just to accept it.
As we pulled off our drive I tried to work out where we were going by the direction of each turn. I soon lost track as she kept talking dirty to me to distract me, besides I think she knew what I was trying to do, because I'm sure she did a few U-turns. The journey seemed to go on for ages although, being hooded, I had no idea of speed, distance or time.
The last few minutes of the journey must have been on a dirt track as she drive slowly and the car lurched in all directions. Finally, she stopped the car and switched off the engine saying "We're here honey, we've just got a little walk to make". Opening the car door and unfastening the seat belt, she asked me to get out of the car. Locking the doors, she led me forward over what felt like very soft, rough and grassy ground. Losing my slip-ons more than once, we walked for at least five minutes and my ankles were being scratched by twigs and were itching with nettle stings. Quite frankly, I was going off the whole idea a bit.
She stopped pulling my arm and said "That's it! This will do!". She turned me around several times, probably to disorientate me and pushed me backwards until I felt the bark of a tree against my spine. She then loosened the bag string a little on my head and placed my mobile phone in my hand and said "THIS is what happens! You will stay very still and wait until I ring you on your phone and I will tell you what happens next, OK?". I was confused and waited for more. She repeated in an annoyed tone "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?". I replied "Of course Princess!". "Good, then DO IT!" she said. I heard her scurry off at a pace and her footsteps faded and disappeared in seconds.
Being alone and silent I started to feel the chill of the night and waited. What seemed to be a long time after, my phone rang and I fumbled and found the answer key. She shouted "Take the hood off and talk to me", I pulled the hood off and was faced with a dark image of trees, long grasses and little else. I shivered and said "Ok!". She continued "Right! The truth is your 'romp in the woods' is not what your filthy mind thought. I'm already on my way home now and your "ROMP" is to find your own way home without being seen or caught". I was stunned and immediately said "But where am I, how far is home?, I'm in my cage, no clothes or shoes and am still cuffed to my collar! Have you thought this through properly? What if I get seen and arrested? What....", she stopped me abruptly and said "That's YOUR problem! You always liked posing in front of the young women on our holiday's. NOW you have your chance to do it properly!" She howled laughing! I repeated "How FAR am I away from home and are you sure I can get back without being seen?". She answered "How far? ... well it's about 12.30 am now and I would expect you should get home before sunrise at 3.30 am ...... that's if you get your skates on. As far as being seen .... you'll have to be cute to get past some places without being seen. Anyway, you'll have to get moving! You have your phone If you get into real trouble and I might even ring you if I get curious about how far you've got. Bye honey!" She giggled again and hung up before I could say anything more. I tried to ring her straight back but she wouldn't answer.
In a mild state of panic I realised I just had to put my mind to it and get moving. My eyes had got used to the darkness but all I could see were trees all around. Which direction? No form of paths were visible so I just moved forward trying to stay in a straight line. After a few minutes the trees cleared and I came to a small stream. Looking around, there was an open field across the stream with a small hill beyond, that may offer me a view of where I was. I crossed the stream, my feet sinking into the slimy mud and my toes being caught against the rocks. I ran up the hill over the harvested corn field, the corn stalks were like sharp spikes on the soles of my feet. At the top, I moaned when I saw some farm buildings that I recognised about 800 yards away with a country road I knew in front of it. Working it out, I realised I had about 6 miles to walk home but the walk consisted of crossing several minor roads, and long exposed bridge over a motorway with nowhere to hide and a village with no way around it due to the motorway on one side and a river on the other.
I ran down the hill towards the farm and road. I decided to stay on the inside of the roadside hedge for cover and came to a small fence. With difficulty, because of the cuffs and nakedness, I very painfully straddled the fence and hurled myself over the other side. My feet hit the ground and slipped away from me before I realised that I'd landed in fresh cow dung. I could have cried, my feet and lower legs were covered and with my hands retrained there was nothing I could do about it.
I ran and walked for about an hour and a half, successfully crossing the small roads and motorway bridge without being seen. I guessed it was about 2 am and that I was well over half way home when I got to that small village. I was exhausted with tired legs and sore feet, so I took a well earned rest to get my strength back before running the gauntlet of the village. The village was the last hurdle before the chance to run across the fields to my house.
Having rested, I stood on the road side and looked down the poorly lit village street and looked for places I could seek cover if I needed it. I could see only one place to hide about half way. It was a bus shelter that I could hide behind. Taking a deep breath and ensuring there was no sign of cars or life up and down the road, I stepped onto the footpath and started jogging down the street. I was about forty yards from the shelter when I noticed a shine of light at my feet and looked behind me. There was a distant car heading towards me. I ran as fast as I could to the shelter and hid behind it, waiting for the car to pass. My heart nearly stopped when the car pulled into the bus stop and I stood perfectly still and listened.
I heard the car doors open and heard several people get out. They were women's voices and they'd obviously been for a girly night out on the town because they were loud and giggly. What must've been a taxi, pulled away and the women stayed at the bus stand talking about their night out and what they were going to do tomorrow. After a few minutes they started to say goodbye, one of them spoke and said "Ok Debs; Carol and I will see you at 10 o'clock tomo........" [ring, ring]. My damned phone was ringing! Of ALL the times to ring, Chrissy decided to do it now! I quickly fumbled to find the cancel button but the phone had rung twice before I did it. I slowly sank to my knees and buried my head in my hands thinking I was about to get caught and arrested. I just prayed that I would wake up from this nightmare. The woman said "Who's phone was that?" which was followed by a succession of replies "Not mine!". I cringed at the thought of what would happen next.
I heard stiletto heels walking towards me and stop. The woman said in a loud voice "Oh look what I've found girls!". She got hold of my left ear lobe and pulled hard until I was on my feet and dragged me out from behind the shelter. Nipping hard, she spun me right around in front of the other women and seeing my phone, snatched it out of my hands. They looked in total disgust at me but then started laughing. One of the women said "What's that THING he's got on his dick?". One of the others replied "I've seen something like it in a bondage film I once watched, it's a chastity cage to stop him playing with himself and things". Another then said "I wouldn't worry about that with the size of his tiny dick, I'd be surprised if he could even find it!". They all burst out laughing again. I looked down at myself and saw that I had shrunk in my cage like never before due to my shock, total embarrassment and the now penetrating cool breeze.
Just then my phone rang again and the woman with her grip on my ear past the phone on saying "Answer this Debs and find out who this disgusting LITTLE pervert is." I closed my eyes and prayed that Chrissy could get me out of this mess. This Debs walked away from the group and started speaking, though I couldn't make out what was being said because the others were sniggering at me and making mock of my body. Then I heard Debs laughing and she turned and looked at me. Still talking on the phone she slowly walked back to the group who was now showing an interest in her. Debs laughed again, staring into my eyes saying to Chrissy, "Don't worry honey, we're all lesbians, not interested in men at all, but I do like the sound of the way you have your man". She paused, listening to the phone and continued with another laugh "I'm SURE my friends would be delighted to help me do that for you, Bye!". This Debs looked at me and said "Your Princess has asked us to give you a good slapping for allowing yourself to get caught then send you back on your way home! You up for it girls?". She got a unanimous yes response and I tried to pull away but the woman gripped my ear more fiercely, immediately stopping my attempts to escape. The women closed in around me and the one holding my ear slapped my backside hard signalling the others to start. Between them, they repeatedly, slapped my backside and fronts and backs of my legs and one of them took great delight in slapping my cage. It seemed to go on for ages and when it finished I was exhausted and my skin was reddened as they tired of it. The one called Debs grabbed hold of my wrists and pulled my face close to hers and said "That should do it, now get yourself home and DON'T get caught again you dirty little man!" With that, she lifted her knee sharply, striking me hard on my nuts, and pushed me back over and to the ground, where I curled up with pain. She kicked me sharply on my butt and told me to get up and run or I would get more. I struggled to my feet and started running. The women cheered noisily which made me run faster in case they raised the attention of other villagers. When I was out of sight from the village, I stopped for a short rest.
I couldn't wait to get home to get washed and warmed and go to bed and bury my face to hide my embarrassment. I quickly shot across the fields which took me about 45 minutes to reach my back garden gate. I was exhausted when I reached my back door and the sun was just beginning to rise when I knocked on the door to get out of sight. Chrissy opened the door, let me in, gave me a good look over and said "You took your time, what have you being doing ..... making friends?" She laughed and added "Your filthy and you STINK!". Unfastening my cuffs she finished by saying "Get straight in the shower and go to bed for a rest because I need you to look after me later". All I wanted was a cuddle but she pointed towards the shower so I went.
Later that day, I thoroughly saw to her 'needs' and she asked me whether I would like last night's experience again. I told her I couldn't stand the embarrassment and humiliation again and she told me "Then stop being such a caged poser on holiday you pervy, otherwise we WILL do it again. Be warned if we DO, I'll make it a LOT harder for you the next time!"
I told her I loved her more than anything else in the world and I'd behave more appropriately in future. We cuddled for hours and fell asleep in each other's arms.
Note: If you're one of those women that caught me that night, don't worry, you won't catch me again! Bye!
0 x
All I want is to keep my Princess happy. I never wish to offend and only turn my back on those who wish to offend me. I have no bias of religion, race, politics or sexuality. I only wish health, wealth and happiness on the entire human race.
toanlimina

Re: Early morning romp in the woods!

Post by toanlimina »

Very good story. My mistress came very hard when i told her your story when i was using my fingers at her. good know what can happen to me in the future......
0 x
ChrissysProperty

Many thanks toanlimina! Although there are a lot of people read the posts on this blog, I notice there are also a lot who are reluctant to respond to them, so it's very nice to get the occasional reply like yours. I would encourage others to take part in order to improve the writings and readings.

I know what you mean when you say "what can happen to me in the future". My Princess already keeps me in strict orgasm denial and locked FULL time but since writing my first fiction "Fantasy dream or nightmare reality?" (if you've read it) my Princess has told me she's realised that I enjoy my hand milking too much and she'll only be giving me electro-stim milking's from now on as my fantasy story says :cry: . After reading this story she has also said she likes the sound of doing that to me. :o :oops: :cry: I'll have to be very careful what I write about. :roll:

Good Luck
0 x
All I want is to keep my Princess happy. I never wish to offend and only turn my back on those who wish to offend me. I have no bias of religion, race, politics or sexuality. I only wish health, wealth and happiness on the entire human race.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

ChrissysProperty wrote:Although there are a lot of people read the posts on this blog, I notice there are also a lot who are reluctant to respond to them, so it's very nice to get the occasional reply like yours. I would encourage others to take part in order to improve the writings and readings.
OK, since you're asking for it... ;)

I didn't find this story erotic, the scenario is a little too extreme for me...well, 'extreme' may not be the right word since some of my fantastical thoughts are somewhat extreme in another way, I'll just say "It's not my cup of tea."

On a purely technical note, some white space between paragraphs would improve readability immensely. There are some minor problems with grammar- verb tenses not matching and some punctuation that could be better, as well as the trench coat that seems to disappear without mention.

Ex.:
Locking the doors, she led me forward over what felt like very soft, rough and grassy ground. Losing my slip-ons more than once, we walked for at least five minutes and my ankles were being scratched by twigs and were itching with nettle stings.
The grammatical structure of these sentences implies that certain actions are taking place simultaneously, though they are really sequential.

Better:

She locked the doors, then led me forward over what felt like very soft, rough and grassy ground. We walked for at least five minutes and I lost my slip-ons more than once. My ankles were scratched by twigs, and itched from nettle stings.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Intense_Restraint

Post by Intense_Restraint »

Great story! Full of surprises. I enjoyed it.

I was a bit puzzled about whether the wife left the husband with his trench coat on or not. If she removed it and took it home with her, then I missed that part.
0 x
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

Years ago i lived near a major city, but on the edge of suburbia where housing developments turned into farmland. I fantasized about my girlfriend, after a night of clubbing, locking me up in handcuffs and leg irons, and dropping me off along a country road. She would unlock one wrist of the handcuffs, and then drive to a country bar a couple miles down the road where she would wait for an hour. i had to make my way there hobbled by the leg irons and barefoot without being seen / caught, and if i didn't make it in time i had to work my way home which was much farther. In that fantasy i had to decide between trying to walk along the road and hiding in ditches when cars came by (easier to be spotted) or cutting through corn fields (more painful on the feet), and whether i should try to spend time freeing myself (trying to break the locks / chains) or just focusing on getting to that bar.

Your story brought back memories of that fantasy. Well done!
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
ChrissysProperty

Thanks for the responses. The answer to the question about the trench coat is ..... yes my brain went ahead of my typing in a couple of places in that story and I didn't pick it up on my quick proof read. And thanks TwistedMister, you're absolutely right on all of your points and the topic idea and extremity was never going to be up everybody's street. Thanks again to all!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

the topic idea and extremity was never going to be up everybody's street.
It's not always easy to please everyone since there are just so many kinks, some that some people are wild for will turn others right off. That certainly can't be taken as a criticism, it's simply a matter of taste. I have one story that I started writing some time ago, and I'm absolutely certain that, if I complete it in the way *I* want there are some parts that will cause a lot of people to go "Aaaaaaack!"
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
ChrissysProperty

Like you, I may not share your "twist" on things :o :lol: because we're all different but I look forward to your writings because you're obviously a very well read person who likes to get it right. I've read and liked a good few of your posts giving advice and views to newbies etc.

Much respect
0 x