Deprived

Tell me a story!
jnuts

Deprived

Post by jnuts »

I've never written anything like this before. A boring afternoon on the stockroom inspired me. Hope it doesn't suck.

As always, typed on my phone so please disregard typos.

------------------------------------

I had told her not to make this easy on me. It had been 28 days since my last orgasm. Only unlocked twice for supervised cleaning, I have had no access to my penis at all. My stainless device is now the norm. I can't really remember what it is like to have a bare cock between my legs.

In addition to cock restrictions, I had not had any contact with my wife's pussy thus far this cycle. I had not been permitted to service her because I want it so badly. She has only had one orgasm this cycle. We were lying in bed, I was restrained, she got herself off under the covers, oblivious to the fact I was present. Her moans were music to my ears...the agony they created as my cock strained within its cage. An orgasm for her, a kiss goodnight for me.

Tonight was going to be different. I got a text from my wife halfway through the work day.

"I need to cum tonight. You will be unlocked."

Thank God!

I headed home from work. There had not been any further mention of any playtime until the kids had been put to bed. I was starting to think she had changed her mind until she told me to go get ready for bed.

"I need a cock inside me."

When I walked into the bedroom I saw that she had made some preparations. A length of clothesline had been fastened from each bed post. Yes!

My wife came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. She kissed my neck. In her left hand she held a scarf. It was brought up to my face and tied securely around my eyes.

I was led to the bed and told to lie down. Once in place, both wrists and ankles where tied down tightly with the clothesline.

I heard keys jingle. With a click and a bit of a jiggle, my cock was free. My wife hurriedly removed the base ring before I got too hard. 

"I hope you enjoy this."

I started to answer when something was shoved in my mouth. It was rubber...where did this come from? We didn't own a ball gag!

I felt the bed shift and I could hear my wife search for something else in a plastic bag. 

This, I recognized. Wtf? Why was I now wearing my gun mufflers? I'm all for kinky, but this isn't like her at all. Oh well, I have no option now but to go with it. The only thing I am concerned about right now is my rock hard cock and her tight wet pussy!

I felt her position herself between my legs. Here it comes! One hand grabbed the base of my cock. The other...what was the other doing? 

Suddenly, I felt something engulf my shaft. It wasn't her pussy. It wasn't a mouth. It felt like a condom. A really heavy condom. 

Next I felt my balls being pulled through what felt like a rubber cock ring.

It then dawned on me that I had just been fitted with a cock extension sheath. Another new purchase apparently!

She mounted me. I could feel her weight on me and a little pressure on my cock but definitely not enough to get me anywhere. 

Up and down. Slowly at first. Shallow thrusts. How shallow? I had no idea how long this thing was that I was fucking her with. 

I could hear very, very faint moaning. Which considering I was now hearing impaired meant she was definitely enjoying herself. I was missing it! I couldn't even watch her get fucked!

It wasn't long before she was fucking me/it/us at full speed. Her nails dug into my chest providing a strange contrast from the sensory depravation.

Suddenly she stopped. She dismounted me. Was she going to take it off? 

I felt the ring being pulled from my balls and the sheath was removed. I felt some precum drip from the tube onto my leg.

Next was the ball gag and the gun mufflers. 

"Thank God!" 

The bed shifted again. It felt like she was going to straddle my cock and I was more than ready for it!

Something warm and wet touched my chin. It was rubbed past my lips and up to my nose.

By the time I realized it was her pussy, the bed shifted again.

She kissed my cheek. 

"Goodnight."

I was left blindfolded and restrained all night. Licking my lips raw and smelling her post orgasmic scent that covered my face.

Fuck.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
justplaying

Re: Deprived

Post by justplaying »

That's HOT! The best part about chastity and control play is you never know what your KH has in store for you. Congrats on your first story! - jp
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Nice job jnuts. I wonder how much is true? I like the touch of the gun mufflers. I may have to remember that... ;)

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

*like* :-)
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

All fiction. Just inspired by the damn internet that wastes all my time.
Dev wrote:Nice job jnuts. I wonder how much is true? I like the touch of the gun mufflers. I may have to remember that... ;)

D
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net