Party Favors - Chapter 2

Tell me a story!
WendyWicke

Party Favors - Chapter 2

Post by WendyWicke »

(continuing the story from http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24475
- you may want to re-read Chapter 1 to refresh your memory since your author has been so tardy in turning out Chapter 2)

Annette brushed past Mitch as he tied the black silk bow tie, running her hand over his naked backside and mentally going over the list of last minute things to take care of before the other members of the Bachelorette party got there. In the bathroom, she touched up her make-up, wondering briefly why she did so, since Mitch would be the only man there. “Well of course,” she thought, “For him. He deserves it.”

When she came out, he was busy setting out the hors d'oeuvres from the small fridge in the suite. She glanced at the wall of windows. It was dark out, and except for a few places where the brighter lights of the Vegas Strip shone through, the windows were perfect mirrors for the fully-lit room. Their suite, and her nude and caged husband, were now on display for the world. She felt a little wobbly again as another rush washed over her. She took a deep breath and smiled. Mitch had the tie on, but it was a little crooked.

“Come here, Darling,” she said. He crossed the room to her and she carefully adjusted his tie.

“There,” she said stepping back and observing him. He looked stunning, tall and in he best shape he'd been in since they met. He had been working out like a madman ever since she first hinted at the nude bartender idea. That was probably what pushed her over the edge, made her finally decide to go through with the whole crazy thing. Mitch's efforts to tone and hone his already nice body convinced her he found the idea very exciting, convinced her he really, really wanted to do this despite all the nervous dissembling when she asked him about it directly. He wanted to look good, to be a specimen she could be proud of showing off. And here on the edge of the party, with not a scrap of clothing to hide any flaws, she could see no flaws worth hiding. She felt giddy. She smiled. But thinking of his workouts reminded her of something.

“Drop,” she ordered. “and give me twenty.”

Her command surprised him, but he quickly obeyed, dropping down into a push-up position, the metal cage dangling beneath him.

“Wait,” she said as she straddled his back and eased herself down between his shoulder blades. He felt the warm, wet, heat of her bare pussy on his skin. She wasn't wearing any panties beneath her rather short dress. Her hands grasped his shoulders and she picked her feet up off the ground, spreading her knees wide, pressing her wetness harder against him, tucking her insteps along his flanks and balancing her weight over his arms.

“I want your arms all pumped up,” she explained. “They look so nice right after you work out. Now go ahead.”

He slowly lowered his chest to the ground, and she felt his torso swell beneath her as he breathed in. The cage was the very first thing to touch, makng a sharp noise as the metal hit the marble floor outside the kitchenette. Then he slowly rose, arms pushing upwards and his breath going out in a steady, quiet whistle. She rode him like that up and down twenty times, feeling his muscles tense and relax, his breath go in and out. It was magnificent, something he could not have done two months ago. Absently, Annette realized she was making his back very wet with her own excitement and would need to towel him off before the girls arrived. But the sensation of his power beneath her was so nice. So intoxicating.

“Twenty,” he grunted, holding his weight and hers off the ground with slightly trembling arms. She reluctantly climbed off of him. As he stood up, she noted the effect she wanted in his arms. They were bigger, fuller, harder. The veins stood out a little more. She ran her hands over them, caressing them, feeling their size.

“Very nice,” she said approvingly. “Too bad we don't have dumb-bells to pump up your biceps.”

“I thought the girls were on their way up.” he said, a grin on his face.

Her eyebrows arched. She smiled wickedly and, grabbing his cage, firmly pulled it and the flesh it held up, lifting Mitch onto his toes.

“Should I tie you up to that pillar over there with your balls stretched out, give them each a riding crop, and tell them you called them all dumb-bells?”

“Ummmm,” he said, his grin getting bigger but then turning to a slightly worried expression. “Your friend Becca scares me.”

“Good,” Annette said, kissing him playfully and letting go of his package. “She should. Anyway, I don't have enough crops for everybody, they'd have to take turns.” Her hand ran over his back, feeling her wetness still there. “Let's get you cleaned up, they should be here any minute.”

She grabbed a towel from the bathroom suite, ran a quick splash of water over it, and wiped off his back as he finished setting out his bartending tools. She looked at the windows again, and saw his reflection in it. The chastity cage still sparkled and gleamed.

“Where are your panties?” he asked.

“Oh, those,” she said. “One of the dancers from the dinner show has them. We all threw our panties up on stage. Even Charlotte and Becca, and their dresses are really too short to cover... well, you'll see when they get here.”

As the words left her mouth, there was a knock on the door. Mitch looked at Annette. A spark, a tingle, passed between them. She smiled. He looked nervous.

“Well, go answer the door,” she said, reaching out and giving his balls a light squeeze. It was so hard to keep her hands off of them.

“What if it's not them?” he asked. “What if it's a bell boy or maid or something?”

She shrugged and turned back towards the bedroom to get rid of the towel. “I suppose one of the girls could have ordered room service,” she said. “But it's probably them. Now don't keep my friends waiting.”

She disappeared into the bedroom before he could see she was as nervous as he was. Mitch moved apprehensively towards the door. He felt a little unsteady, a little light headed. His cock, which had been straining against the chastity device off and on most of the last two hours, went soft and settled down. He swallowed hard twice to get his nerve, then opened the door.

Five women, all wearing slinky dresses and stilletto heels, all slightly drunk and feeling amorous after watching hunky guys strip for the last ninety minutes, stood in the hallway looking at the very naked and somewhat nervous man holding open the door to the suite. Five pairs of feminine eyes, heavily made up with exaggerated lashes and sultry eye shadow, worked in unison down his chest, across his abdomen, over what little Annette had left of his pubic hair, and came to rest fixed on the gleaming metal chastity cage encasing Mitch's cock. Mitch's suddenly swelling cock. As they watched, it filled the cage and began to push against it, a vain attempt at an erection pulling his slighltly purple balls out and away from his body, as if it was presenting the tender orbs to the women, making an offering in hopes of winning their approval.

Charlotte, a thin, tiny wisp of a redhead barely five feet tall in heels and wearing a dress that left her almost as exposed as the buck naked Mitch, said in a breathless voice “I think we have the right room.”
1 x
KeyheldHubby

Re: Party Favors - Chapter 2

Post by KeyheldHubby »

Oh Yeah....

DEFINITELY the right room!

Ya got me hooked - keep it going!
0 x
Various home builts for almost 2 years. Current: Jailbird since January 2013.
tsememgb

Re: Party Favors - Chapter 2

Post by tsememgb »

Terrific story - this is a exciting fantasy for me so thanks for writing it and sharing it with us.
0 x