Chastity on Groundhog Day - 5 months all over again

Tell me a story!
BethK

Chastity on Groundhog Day - 5 months all over again

Post by BethK »

This came up as an idea last night, or extremely early this morning, when we were engaging in some T&D, accompanied with me asking Anymouse to imagine what it would be like to cum after nearly 5 months. He said that it would feel fantastic for a few seconds, but this chaste way of getting pleasure would "all just suddenly go away".

Taking from the movie "Groundhog Day", combined with some of the legends, I came up with an idea.

I would play with this man who has been without orgasmic release since September. Bring him to the edge, hold him there for awhile, bring him near the edge again.

Since it is Groundhog Day, things might work a little differently...

I am in T&D mode. I edge poor Anymouse closer and closer to the brink each time, and hold him there longer each time. He tells me that he's getting close to an orgasm, and I do my best to continue JUST as long as I possibly can.

After a couple of hours of just barely stopping in time, I misjudge by a couple of seconds, and Anymouse yelps, and moans, and (nearly) screams as he has an earth-shattering orgasm to make up for 5 months of no orgasms.... this is an orgasm to end all orgasms.

Like the previous time, when I deliberately caused him to have an orgasm after several months of chastity, it would no doubt "put him out of commission" for several days... he'd be unable to move for a little while, and would stay asleep for most of a couple of days. After what happened last time after 3 months, I'm almost afraid to cause an O... it might kill him! But, what a way to go! He'd be cumming and going at the same time. The French phrase le petit mort would have the "petit" removed - indeed, this would in no sense be petit or small!

That is all well-and-good, but that would stop this delicious pleasure of all of this edging and T&D for a couple of weeks.

As this is Groundhog Day, it wouldn't have to.

For today only, I edge him, T&D him, get close to "needing to" ruin an orgasm for about 2 hours. Then, with my over-tired arm wearing out, I misjudge just a tad, and POW! The O happens! He doesn't only get his chest sticky, and me sticky, but the headboard of the bed. For him, this is a release to end all releases! It takes the bliss of an orgasm to an entirely new height! This continues for what seems like an eternity - in actuality it is certainly several minutes! This is the one feeling that everyone should have once before death! This may be why it is that male bees and male black widow spiders continue to strive for their one orgasm before they die... their lives have not been in vain!

I enjoy his fantastic O vicariously, proud of what I've done, and enjoy this enormous afterglow along with the much-needed rest of my left arm.

While in the afterglow though, something changes. My arm has ceased to be so tired, the stickiness has vanished, and Anymouse's member has returned to full attention. I glance at the wind-up alarm clock, and notice that it is still at 12:10 - close to the time this all started. I don't think much of it: Perhaps we've forgotten to wind the clock. So, I return to T&D and edging. Anymouse begins to fondle me... skillfully at first, but soon becomes very clumsy in his own passion, so I indicate for him to stop. He keeps moaning louder, with a very vivid splotchy-red sexual flush on his chest. As my arm is not at all tired, I begin edging very close, and get closer and closer and closer each time.

I roll toward him as I switch hands, and note that the clock now displays 1:35.... maybe we we didn't forget to wind it, or something... hmmm.

I continue edging him. He's getting very loud by now, and my hands are covered with his precum, which I use to help lubricate the pink underside of the head to rub on that, and use it to bring him closer to the edge.

I get a cramp in my back, and roll over on my back. I note the time at 2:50. I do not let go or switch hands, but this removes my attention for a couple of seconds. With all of that smoothe precum on my hands, I push him over the edge... with yelps, and screams, arches his back, and toe-curls. If the previous orgasm was le petit mort to end all Os, this is le grand mort to end all of them! Indeed, he is more animated than any woman I've ever seen who is in the ecstatic throws of a string of multiple O's! It goes on for at least several minutes.

This leaves him very sticky, along with the headboard. As he knows that I don't mind it at all, he rolls toward me, as he can, to give me a hug. Instead, I roll his way - since he is nearly unable to move, and give him several soft kisses, along with nuzzles and words of affection - exchanged with his words of affection interspursed with words of appreciation.

As he begins to doze off, I roll onto my back again. I glance at the alarm clock, and it says 12:10 - again. I look toward Anymouse, and he's back awake, with a stiffy, taking my hand and putting it on his erection. "I think it has all reset again. I remember those two wonderful O's you gave me, but I still feel like I've been denied for months! I hope you're not getting tired." I respond, "No, it seems to have reset, and I'm not tired at all. So, let's continue." He says, "Sure, but let me begin by eating you this time."

I get a wedge pillow, roll onto my back, so as to "present" everything at the perfect angles and height. He eats me through a few "small" Os, and then begins fingering me to push me toward some "bigger" O's. This continues for awhile, and he gets a dildo out of the drawer, and uses his hand to fuck me with the dildo as he sucks my clit, pushing me toward ever increasing orgasmic heights.

"OH GODS!", Anymouse exclaims, after he's been doing this for quite some time. "That really really really got my juices flowing!" I smile, returning to my brain after having such mind-blowing orgasms myself. "Would you like me to return the favor?" Without waiting for an answer, I return my hand to his turgid penis, and scoot down so that my face is even with it. I exhale onto his erection, and listen to his moans. "Would you like for me to lick it?" He responds affirmatively. I touch the tip of his penis with my tongue for just a second, as he moans and wiggles with pleasure. "More than that?" "Oh yes!" I take about 1/2" into my mouth, for just a second, and listen to his squeals. "More?" This continual anticipation, satisfaction of the anticipation, and abruptly ending it as he asks for more, anticipating what he wants is pushing him toward greater and greater heights. I ask if he'd like for me to take it all into my mouth, to which he responds with a near begging "PLEASE!" I ask if he's sure, as I run my tongue up the top side, down the underside, up the right side, down the underside, up the left side, down the underside. As I return up the top side, I open my mouth and take the whole thing into my mouth with one motion, flicking my tounge as I do so. "I can't stop it! I'm cumming! OHHHHH!!!!!", Anymouse exclaims, as his back arches, his fingernails dig deeply into my back, and I feel large amounts of his cum streaming down my throat. I lay on his legs to prevent him from kicking them, and feel his toes curl into my thighs.

I crawl up toward his head, in my satisfaction with having caused this exquisite pleasure. I observe that the clock says 4:20 this time. Anymouse whispers that was certainly the most intense O he'd ever had! I give him some tight hugs, which he returns, followed by soft kisses.

I feel his erection against my belly. I look toward the clock again, and it's back to showing 12:10. I mention this to Anymouse, and say, "This is just like Groundhog Day. The same day keeps repeating over and over again." "Well, it it has been February 2nd since midnight." I giggle and ask, "Which one?" "There's only been one midnight. It's the time since 12:10 that keeps repeating." He says, "I keep cumming, but each time it returns to 12:10, it feels like it's been 5 months since an O... every time. I don't know how long we'll stay in this time-loop, but it sure is fun!" I agree with that wholeheartedly!

I begin again touching, fondling, caressing him. I edge him repeatedly, ruin a few orgasms. He interrupts in the middle of his intense pleasure, and says, "It's your turn now." He puts me on the wedge pillow, eats me through progressively more intense Os, then begins finger-fucking me. I have more and more intense ones. After one, he observes how utterly red my own sexual flush is. Then, I find out he's not just observing. He's getting out the biggest dildo I have. "I'll fill you completely with this!" As he gently slides it in, I moan very intensely. He's still sucking on my clit, and I spasm with orgasms over and over. I clumsily return to stroking his member as he's pleasuring me... over, and over and over.

After quite a long while, I tell him that he's given me enough for this round. It would be better if I could focus my attention completely on him. "After all", I tell him, "We wouldn't want me to end this by letting you cum." He laughs and says, "It doesn't seem important today! With this "Groundhog Day" time-loop, I cum, and the time rolls back, and it feels like I've been completely chaste for months again. But, I focus my attention on him exclusively.

I begin fondling him with my hand, and rub all of that silky-smooth pre-cum all over the head, and listen to his gasps and sighs. I involve my other hand, running my fingernails over his scrotum, and gently pulling it away from his body as I sense his orgasms are getting close. I move lower, and begin tentatively tonguing him, before I engolf the tip of his penis, and finally all of it, deep in my mouth. As I taste the change of flavor of his pre-cum, indicating that he's getting close to a O, I back off, and pull at his scrotum gently.

I begin kissing his thighs. As he gets less excited and more into his brain, he runs his fingers through my hair and over the back of my neck. I softly moan as he does this. I notice that it's starting to get a bit pink outside - the sun is beginning to come up.

I lie beside him, gently rubbing his member and edging him to greater and greater heights. From his moans, sighs, and shudders, this is getting progressively better. It got better each time though this time-loop, but it's also getting progressively better as the edging continues. I edge him to a "near miss" of an orgasm. I edge him a bit beyond that, and ruin an orgasm. He's not in any way "satisfied", but things are very definitely sticky. I continue it, and ruin another. And another. And another. And another. By this time, Anymouse is well beyond outside of his mind, and beyond any pleasure limit he had ever before encountered.

I give him a passionate, intense, French kiss, lingering several minutes. My body is pressed against his, and all of our arms are wrapped around one another, and his legs are also wrapped around me. I pull away, and kiss down his throat, over his chest, over his belly, and down his penis. I begin to lick it... softly. "Do you want more?", I ask him. "YES!", he replies. "What do you want? Do you want this?", as I softly kiss the tip of his erect member. "Ohhhhh!", is his only response. "Or, do you want this?", I ask as I take the tip into my mouth, and tongue the entire head." "AaaaaaaH!", is his response, along with curling his hands and scratching my shoulders. "Or, maybe you want this?", I ask, as I hungrily consume his erection into my mouth, down my throat, as I run my fingernails from my right hand over his scrotum as I slide a pre-cum covered middle finger of my left hand deep into his ass, pressing gently toward the front.

That was too much for him! He yelps, moans, claws my back such that I'm sure that he's drawn blood, squeezes my body tightly to his, clutches my body tightly between his thighs, and pumps his hot jism deep into my throat. This is surely the most intense O that he has ever experienced! It takes much of his mind, physical energy, away. Indeed, it is obvious how it is that the French have equated "mort", or "death" with orgasms. Usually, this is "le petit mort", or "the little death", but these are certainly not little by any means! This is what began as an O after 5 months, and brought to greater and greater heights through repeats, which could not possibly be done other than in this time-loop of Groundhog Day. It has reached a frenzied level.

The sun is now up. We cuddle as we both come down from our having cum up. We stay in this beyond-heightened post-orgasmic bliss for a long time. The clock does not change. The sun stays up.

The groundhog sees his shadow. We're in for 6 more weeks of winter. We may hibernate throughout that 6 weeks to recover from Os at this level - far beyond any prior experience.
0 x
Anymouse's keyholder (loosely defined)