Cuckolded

Tell me a story!
RegularJoe

Re: Cuckolded

Post by RegularJoe »

TwistedMister wrote:
No doubt most of the confusion is the result of me attempting to utilize a segment of the forum devoted to fiction to express my cuckold fantasies, as well as provide an account of a non-fictional event. Perhaps the whole thing would have been less problematic in blog format...but I'm not very computer savvy, don't have a lot of time to work on a blog, and (frankly) the people in Chastityforum are just the sort of group I like....decent and respectful....with a few kinks.
Perhaps it would be clearer if 'fact' were in the 'Journey' forum and fantasy in the 'Fiction' forum?
I agree.

When I first came to the Chastityforum, I (like so many others) paid little attention to its structure, and certainly didn't give adequate attention to the 'new member' threads (though I was aware of the basic rule to 'not be a dick'. The 'not be a dick' stricture was easy for me....I don't go to websites to abuse its inhabitants...I go to get information....and basically, I'm respectful of others in personal life, and on the web).

Beth was long aware of my cuckold proclivities...for probably at least 15 years. I'll talk more about her in a bit, but at this point suffice it to say she's anything but a prude....she's always found that fantasy of mine stimulating as well. Beth has been following every posting in every thread I've written.

Male chastity (more accurately the physical restraint aspect as a subset of female dominance and BDSM) drew me to this site. Beth enjoys subjecting me to such things as much as I enjoy being the recipient of such attentions....but she had sincere concerns about the potential for such devices to 'condition' me away from having erections....and Beth does enjoy erections (and, apparently, some of them more than mine). Because of Chastityforum she is now comfortable with placing me in one...especially with the recent alterations in our 'domestic relationships.

About a year before I arrived at Chastityforum, she fully acknowledged what I'd suspected....that she'd been spending a lot of time with 'Murray' (of course that's not his real name). Her sexual appetite, and my proclivities, had actually made her feel comfortable in doing so and....she was right. It made me incredibly jealous, feel quite humiliated, and extremely aroused.

I have since learned that there were two others, but they were basically 'one night stands' with coworkers, and she describes them as 'disappointing'....they were simply 'unskilled''. Those two episodes occurred many years ago. For her, Murray was different. She said he 'really knew how to please her', and I saw, first-hand, what she meant, last Tuesday evening.

When I started the 'Cuckolded' thread, I placed it in the general forum...it got moved to the fiction forum (and it was indeed a fantasy of where I hoped my sexual life was going....though I had good indications from Beth that she was working on Murray to at least let me observe their sexual activities (after all, he was fucking Beth with my tacit approval). The moderators moved the thread, for good reason...it didn't fit in that section, and more importantly, its contents were graphic (and that could scare away the more vanilla visitors). It was good judgment on their part....that's what keeps this site attractive, and not a freak show.

So, that's where the thread ended up...meanwhile Beth encouraged me to continue (I know she got off on it), and it more graphically revealed (to her) the depth of my cuckold issues. Murray continued to resist the idea of letting me watch (he's actually a very nice young man, but exceedingly 'vanilla' in his sexual tastes).

When Beth decided he needed to read the thread, I was against the idea; I thought he'd run for the hills, but she thought he'd finally believe that I was comfortable with him fucking Beth (she knows men...she knew he might freak out about me, but he wasn't going to run away from her pussy). She was right....he'd do it, but I had to only be an 'observer'....and, in reality, after what I've experienced...I think that's all the further it should go. Beth picked New Years Eve, because of its emotional significance ( when she decides to twist the knife, she makes it hurt) and the fact that he was completely available that night...wife and kids out of town.

About Beth....I can only describe her sexual appetite as 'prodigious'. She' strong willed, very attractive, enjoys flirting, and can be a little vulgar. While all of these things endear her to our male friends, but the same can't be said about many of their wives.....she makes them feel insecure.

When she decides to do something, it is a serious mistake to even infer that she shouldn't...and telling her not to is a virtual guarantee that she'll continue down that path.

She's an incredible tease...even after so many years of marriage I can't reliably tell when she really means something...or is just 'fucking with me'. A good example; after days of being sexually stimulated...successively taking me to the edge with no relief...I'll accidently come. I can remember being in abject terror about doing so...and have her laugh and say "It's no big deal!" Or it could easily become a srious issue.

I'm very much hoping having her lock me in the cage is just some uber-teasing. I've still not been allowed to come, but hopefully , she's just taking this current situation, and the power of its aftermath, to the max. i guess I'll find out.

At this point, I should probably end the thread. While it's therapeutic to recount an event....it's truly emotionally exhausting. I hit a very low point last night....Beth riding me, talking about Murray....and still having to pull out, completely unrelieved (after I've given her several mind-blowing orgasms. She's probably got the same thing in mind for tonight.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

It all sounds very dangerous to me. Best of (and good) luck.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
LadyBeth

Post by LadyBeth »

celticqueens_sub wrote:It all sounds very dangerous to me. Best of (and good) luck.
How so? It's just a bit of fun....nothing more than very good sex. I'm not going to be leaving Joseph for Murray.

I can tell you that he is enjoying his 'suffering', almost as much as I enjoy being fucked by a virile young man, no strings attached!

But thank you for your concern!
Beth
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Is there an interest in updates in the progession of the non-fictional account of my cuckold experience? If so, should I just continue to place the updates here? My sexual life has indeed changed in a significant way....a week of being painfully confined to my new Jail Bird (with two afternoon 'Murray visits') has been interesting, to say the least.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I'm painfully interested. :)
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

RegularJoe wrote:Is there an interest in updates in the progession of the non-fictional account of my cuckold experience?
Absofuckinlutely.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

I think I am now closing in on being truly under 'lock and key' for two weeks. I had no problems with the fact that my balls are trapped between the baserings,and the cage ring (my ballsac had gotten used to such treatment with the double- locking cockring), but I really hadn't anticipated the painful state I'm experiencing due to nocturnal erections....as well as Beth's incessant stimulation. She's plainly enjoying my suffering.

Since Murray's over-night visit, I'd been allowed one orgasm...and that was an accident. Each evening, Beth spent time riding my almost continuously erect cock...sternly warning me not to come...repeatedly taking me to the edge, criticizing my lack of stamina as compared to Murray.....and describing in great detail how much better his organ feels in her pussy. How he's the only man that has ever actually managed to fuck her raw. She's pointedly told me that my cock is nothing more than a masturbation tool, while she fantasizes about him.

Beth has been relying on me to tell her I'm close to orgasm....stoppng everything while I'm on the verge. This time she ignored my repeated warnings....continuing to gyrate her hips as she slid her gushing pussy up and down on my turgid cock. I erupted in what was, perhaps, one of the most violent orgasms of my life...nearly seizure level tremors wracking my body, as several weeks of sexual frustration were released.

I thought this was part of the plan...sustained denial, amplified by her stimulation and my humiliation....and finally, some well-earned relief. I suppose that was part of her plan.

How wrong I was. As my cock continued to pump it's product into her vagina, I was face to face with a very enraged Beth. She said, "Did I give you permission to come? I hope you enjoyed yourself...because you're going to pay dearly for your little accident."

Pulling herself off my ebbing cock, she continued, "But 'first things first'....clean your nasty cum out of my pussy," and she proceeded to mount my face.

I thought this shouldn't be too bad...it was nothing more than what I always end up doing after intercourse...I'd long ago lost any inhibitions over these duties, so I lapped and sucked my mess out of her vagina, aided by her voluntary kegel contractions expelling my rather substantial load.

I moved forward to her clit, to provide the pleasure she always expects after cleanup....but she withdrew her pussy from my face, saying, "You're not gong to weasel your way out of this punishment....get the big Liberator wedge, and the restraints". So far...nothing too unusual....I figured she just wanted to be a bit more comfortable while I pleasured her clit and anus.

Beth tightened down the padded velcro cuffs on my wrists and ankles. Her next statement was a bit of a surprise...she told me to lean over the wedge, face down....and I found myself on all fours, with my limbs stretched to attachment points on the bedposts. All in all, a rather exposed position....my spent cock and balls dangling helplessly. Suddenly, the doorbell rings, startling the hell out of me.

Beth looked at me and said, "Who do you think that could be?" I was quite certain she knew exactly who it was, and felt my nutsac squirm in panic. The doorbell rang again. She went to the closet, and got one of her thick terry bathrobes, and headed down the stairs to the front door. I could hear some voices...two of which weren't at all familiar.

It got quiet, and then the bedroom door opened. Beth smiled, and said, "My, aren't you a sight! It was a pair of Jehovah Witnesses! I thought about bringing them up to the room! Now where were we?"

"Now I remember....the little matter of punishment". Beth had apparently taken my cuckold fantasy writings to heart, because her next action literally took my breath away....reaching into her sidetable drawer, she pulled out a leather quirt, and suddenly slapped me hard across the ass. I tried to pull away, which resulted in several more stinging blows. She settled into a slow rythym, occasionally stopping to caress my swinging testicles which the tip of the quirt.

"You understand what this is about, don't you? No more coming without permission. She dropped her robe to the floor, and fingered herself...bringing them to my nose...."This doesn't belong to you anymore...it's Murray's.....the next time you fuck up...I'm going to be whipping your naked ass in front of him. I don't know if he'll enjoy it (he might...he has kind of a cruel streak when he's fucking me in the ass) ...but I will."

My butt was still stinging, when she said, "Baby, I'm being hard on you, because you need it, and it's what you want, isn't it?"

My slowly hardening cock answered for me...only God knows why. I nodded.

Beth laughed, released my restraints....and said, "Something came in the mail for you yesterday...I took the liberty of opening it." In her hand was the shiny stainless steel Jail Bird. "Put it on. I can't think of a better time to start discussing the new 'arrangements' in your sex life!"

I sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing my wrists, knowing full well that she'd 'engineered' this moment for full effect. Beth was throwing me into the 'deep-end' of enforced chastity and the reality of my much diminished sexual status as her 'cuck'....a term she was using with much greater frequency.
Last edited by RegularJoe on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Beth handed me the key to my locking cockring...I removed the padlock, and gently worked off the ring from my semi-erect penis, followed by the basering encircling my scrotum. I hadn't had it off but a few hours in several months...it felt odd to be without what my wife refers to as 'my cock jewelry'.

I'd grown to like its heft, and the fact it not only didn't detract from my sex life, but enhanced it. Looking at the JB, I felt a twinge of anxiety over what it represented; my wife's total control over my sexual pleasure, and the beginning of the end...of frequent orgasms.

Even at that, I had no comprehension for the hunger of extreme horniness that has now become my constant companion....contrasted by Beth's daily sexual satisfaction. Her mornings still generally start like they always did...me delivering coffee, and orally pleasuring her clit and anus while she watches the morning news...she doesn't always cum...but she nearly always squirts, but my former relief through intercourse has become a sad memory.

The JB's baserings fit my scrotum just fine, but I was having trouble coaxing my cock into the cage...Beth giggled...she saw I was on the verge of developing another erection....and said, "I know just how to handle this problem!" and went downstairs, returning with a bag of frozen peas...."I saw this on one of those tmblr videos!"

She started covering my slightly engorged cock with the bag...I shreiked with discomfort.."Quit acting like a baby, Joseph...this is going to be part of your normal routine...when Murray's not available, I'll have you out of the cage...milk you good with my cunt.....just short of orgasm...and put you right back in it. In fact, I think it would be a rather good idea to bring our daughter's old dorm fridge up to our bedroom....to keep your little freezer bag close at hand. You can keep Murray's beer there, and I bet those peas will help when your ass is glowing like a baboons butt from a whipping!"

My cock shrank up, and I managed to get the cage over it....placing the lock through the stud. Beth said, holding out her hand, "Aren't you forgetting something? Hand over the key!"

My wife sat on the edge of the bed, one foot on the floor, and the other leg crossed, which prominently exposed her moist and slightly opened labia..the tip of her hood and gleam of her clit just visible....which was her intent. She patted the bed, and said, "Time to talk". My heart was racing a bit...as I sat down next to her, wearing my first chastity device, my cock beginning to swell within its confines.

Beth began,"Every relationship must have a few rules, and these are going to be ours. Quit looking at your cock, Silly, and look at me," raising my chin with her index finger.

"Murray will be visiting at least once a week and, hopefully twice, whenever possible. Over-nighters will be rare...hard to leave his family for such a long period...but when he does, you're going to help me make those long visits very very special. But no matter how short his stay, you're going to learn to look forward to his visits almost as much as I will. You know why? Because they will be the only times you're going to have a chance to empty your poor cock into some of this...after Murray has left you his little 'thank you', of course! 'Sloppy seconds' will be your reward.

"Joseph, you've got an important part in this little affair...you're the P&C man...'Prep and Cleanup'. Basically, you'll prepare me for my lover...for the time being, Murray is being a bit reluctant about having you prepping him...but I've just about got him convinced that just because a cuck normally sucks his wife's lover's cock to get it hard, and during cleanup, doesn't mean her lover is gay. So, eventually, I'm quite certain I'll have the pleasure of seeing you on your knees, worshipping that gorgeous fat cock of his....before he slips it into me.....and afterwards, when his meat is rather nasty with our juices."

At this point, I truly experienced the pain of a caged erection for the first time. My ballsac was being pulled forward, and my cock looked like ballpark frank trapped in a tubular grill. Beth laughed, and reached foward to cup my balls...now tightly pulling against the ring. She purposely grazed my upper arm with her very erect nipples (accented by her puffy areolas...which drive me crazy).

In considerable pain, I reached for the bag of peas, but she beat me to them...saying,"You'd better start learning to think pure thoughts...because there will be no relief while you're watching Murry fuck me tomorrow afternoon! Deal with it."
Last edited by RegularJoe on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

My discomfort reached a real peak later that evening...I was expecting to be let out, at least so she could torment me by riding my cock, but she 'upped the ante' by spending a lot of time pulling and pinching my nipples, and riding, instead, my tongue. In my old life, I would have already have enjoyed an orgasm, or could expect one after Beth got off, but here I was ......really hurting...frustrated, horny, and feeling deeply discouraged. I'd licked and sucked her to orgasm, and, between gasps of pleasure, all she wanted to talk about was 'Murray', and his impending visit.

Finally, I asked if I could be out of the cage for "little while....and have it be like it used to be....just for tonight".

Beth looked at me with weariness, and shook her head. "Joseph, you've been talking about wanting this for years...you basically hectored me into it, and now you want a reprieve, before it's barely begun? I can't handle switching back and forth....it's not fair to me, and it's certainly not fair to Murray."

Beth continued, "I'll tell you what...we can end this whole 'chastity cage thing' right now. We can go back the way it was...and I never want to hear about it again...period. Or, we continue the game, with absolutely no more of your sniveling. Either way, you're still going to be a cuckold....I'm going keep enjoying Murray, in your bed or wherever else I see fit, but you're not going to be any part of it. Make up your mind...what's it going to be?"

Though I was hurting, I knew very well that, once released...I'd soon start feeling the pull of my kinkiness. And, if there's one thing I know about Beth...this would truly be an irrevocable decision. It was pretty obvious that I needed to 'man-up'....and shut my mouth about my frustration....I told Beth "I will take whatever comes my way...you're right....I need this."

Beth smiled, and said, "Good. Then spend some more time licking my asshole, while you think about what you're going to watch Murray doing to me tomorrow afternoon."

Murray's visit was set for about 1 PM, and had to be short....a 'quickie' as Beth put it. I knew the drill, though she added a couple of twists...I had go out and buy two additional sets of black linen sheets (a tradition!) and Beth told me that I had to be showered, shaved (not down there!), and waiting in the bedside chair before his arrival...wearing nothing but the Jail Bird (about which I had a fair amount of anxiety...I felt a sense of shame that Murray would see me in the cage, butt-naked, sitting there waiting for him to ravish my wife). She said she didn't want to waste any of her 'Murray time' waiting for my services when needed.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

I awoke several times that night...the dreaded 'night boners'. One time it came on so fast, I gasped and turned on the reading lamp....waking Beth, who asked, "Having a bit of trouble sweetheart?"

I said, " No, I'm doing fine...just needed a bit of adjustment", though I'm sure my grimace said otherwise.

Beth said, "Let me take a look at it....oh...it is tight in there, isn't?" My glans were slightly extruding through the cage bars....my entire scrotum pulled forward, ballskin stretched tight as a drumskin over my testicles.

Beth looked my situation, feigning sympathy. "I bet I know what would help!" I was hoping for the frozen pea treatment (I sure as hell wasn't going to ask to have the cage removed)' but her next move was to lick my exposed and distended cockskin....and testicles. Things were going from bad, to worse.

Finally, she blew on my moistened parts...and that did seem to help a bit, though perhaps the pain was causing the trapped blood to be released. As always, I was mesmerized by Beth's swinging breasts, as she inpected my package, and I moved to fondle one of them...caressing a nipple....which hardened rapidly.

Beth slapped my hand away, and said, "These aren't yours, silly....they're Murray's, at least until he's done with them. Do a good job today, and maybe he'll let you suck them a bit." The words, as intended, resulted in a another bout of erection pain, as the humiliating words sunk in....which was, of course, my wife's intention.

"You'd better get some sleep, Joseph....only a few more hours, and you'll have to start your chores." Beth kissed me on the forehead, laid down, and was soon sound asleep...of course she was, she wasn't suffering any sexual frustration, having enjoyed at least one orgasm every day for weeks...and was calmly anticipating a very satisfying afternoon riding Murray's hard cock.

We awoke, (Beth told me my normal morning oral services weren't necessary today) and I set about my chores...the crisp black sheets, Murray's bath towel, and cleaning the bathroom (which was already clean, and it's not like Murray gave a shit about it anyway...but it provided additional reinforcement of my 'domestic service' status...thankfully Beth doesn't get off on sissification, or she'd have me wearing a maid's apron). She did, however, tell me I might as well not bother getting dressed, so I completed the preparations wearing my new device, its weight far greater than my old locking cockring....causing my flaccid cock and trapped balls to swing as I scrubbed the toilet and floor, on my hands and knees.

Beth found my predicament quite humorous...enjoying a cup of coffee as she critiqued my work...pointing out microscopic bits of lint on the white porcelain...resting a hand on my bare rump....which had the desired result. She has always been able to play me like a fish.

As noon approached, I turned the bed down, and showered....as I dried off, Beth surveyed the room, and said, "Let's see, have we forgotten anything? You've got the little fridge up here, some bottled water, and a couple of Murray's beers for 'afterwards'....we don't need lube, because we've got you for that...I think we're set!"

Beth sat down in 'my chair', her terry robe opening as she fingered her clit. "Very good, Joseph...and not a bit of whining either! Would you like a little taste of this before Murray gets here?"

I feel to my knees in front of Beth, burying my face in her crotch....hungrily suckling her clit like a newborn nursing.

After a few minutes, a very wet and aroused Beth closed her legs...and said, "that's enough for now". My face was covered in her juices....I was savoring her aroma, but headed to the bathroom to rinse it off...Murray was due any minute. My wife, however, stopped me, and said, "Murray needs to see you just the way you are....let's go downstairs and wait for him!" Beth loves surprising me with changed 'plans'....it heightens the tension, when you don't really know what she might have in mind.

I found the idea slightly appalling...butt-naked, I followed Beth downstairs to the foyer. I expected the doorbell to ring, but I was startled when I heard someone fumbling with the lock....and in walked Murray.

I turned to Beth, and said, "I didn't know he has a doorkey!"

Beth laughed, and responded, "That's not the only thing he has a key to!"

Murray entered the foyer, this time looking much more at ease than his first visit. Pleasantly smiling, he slowly looked me up and down, and extended his hand..."Nice to see you again, Joe!" Shaking another man's hand, while you're wearing nothing more than a chastity device, your cock hardening in lust and shame, knowing that he's about to fuck your wife in front of you, is a deeply humiliating experience. In such circumstances, there's no denying....to anyone...that you're enjoying this moment of absolute sexual degradation. The fact that I would soon be performing the subordinate sexual obligations expected by my wife, and her lover, weighed heavily on my heart.

Turning to Beth, he hugged her, this time in a full embrace...their tongues intertwined like the lovers they were....his hand slipping into her short open robe, lightly pinching a nipple...pulling it taut. With that, he said to me, "So, let's get started." I followed as they climbed the stairs, Murray blatantly fingering my wife's swaying butt-crack on the way up.
0 x