Turn about is fair play...

Tell me a story!
justplaying

Post by justplaying »

I can't wait for my wife to come home from work every day, but today I was more keyed up then usual. Recently, we have decided to play a little game of chance to enhance our chastity play. We play the game immediately when she arrives home because the outcome of the game can dictate what happens for the rest of the evening. It a simple game using a deck of cards. I bring out the deck (which has 3 of the 4 aces removed), my wife shuffles and then I cut to a card. If I cut to the only ace, then I am allowed out of my chastity tube that night without fail. If I cut to a Queen, then my wife can demand whatever she wants for the night. Maybe a foot massage, cook diner, take her shopping, whatever. If I cut to a King, then I can ask for what I want (except freedom from the tube). Jacks are wild, meaning I get to cut to another card. Number cards represent the number of days I will be kept chaste. Each day a number card is drawn it adds to the previous total on a tally card we keep in the cupboard. As you can imagine those number days can really add up fast in this type of game. A King or Queen draw will provide a chance to reduce the number of days locked up, or add them, you never really know.

When my little Goddess (my nickname for my wife) came through the door, I stood waiting for her with the deck in hand. “My aren't we eager tonight. Have you been working on a fantasy all day instead of working?” she inquired playfully. “I might have something planned, if I cut to a King, you'll be the first to know.” I replied. She took the deck from me and placed it on the kitchen counter. “Don't cut the deck until I settle in. I haven't even got my coat off and you are straining at the leash. I want you to wait until I am washed up, changed into my “comfys” and have a glass of wine.” She was right of course, I was thinking about it all day and indeed, I was straining at the leash, so to speak. “I'll pour us a glass of wine while you change.” I was staring at the deck praying that I cut to a King tonight.

Earlier that day I started fantasizing about the idea of tease and denial for her. Wouldn't it be interesting if she experienced a bit of what it was like to be denied an orgasm, to give over control of her sexual pleasure and release to me. I got so worked up I went up stairs and started to prepare the bed in our guest room for my little surprise attack. I got out some rope from my special toy closet and went to work, measuring, cutting, hiding the little pieces that would bind her. Oh, please let me cut to the King tonight, I thought to myself. I stepped back from the bed to imagine what she would look like stretched out with her thigh-high white stockinged legs secured to either side of the bed post, with her tiny wrists bound over her head by my leather web belt. I would have her blindfolded as well I thought. And I would remain locked up through the whole ordeal, with the key right there around her neck, just to remind me of who is really in control.

I poured two glasses of wine and set them down on either side of the deck of cards. I waited patiently for my little Goddess to come downstairs and join me. “Were you in the guest room today?” she asked as she entered the kitchen. “Um, yes, how did you know?” I replied. “I know everything remember, I'm a Goddess, you can't hide things from me.” She smiled and then laughed. “Please let's cut the cards, my little Goddess.” She reached over pretending to pick up the cards, but then lifted her glass instead. I moaned. She smiled knowingly. I chuckled and shook my head. Right, I should have seen that little maneuver coming. I need to calm down. I may not even get a King card tonight. It might be weeks before I get a shot at playing out my fantasy with her. She picked up the cards and her glass and moved over to the kitchen table placing them down in front of her seat. “You know, I haven't even thought about what to prepare for dinner tonight.” she said, as if in warning.

Who cares about dinner, I thought to myself. But wait, if she draws a Queen there's a pretty good chance it means I'll be making dinner tonight. She slowly sipped her wine while fingering the sides of the deck of cards. She put her glass down and picked up the deck to shuffle the cards. “I already shuffled them.” I informed her politely. She continued to shuffle them as if to say, yes I'm sure you did but you know the rules, I shuffle and you cut. Once a rule was established she was very keen on sticking to it. She continued to shuffle the deck, slowly, carefully, staring directly into my eyes; watching me, watch her. After several minutes of shuffling she put the deck down on the table, but then covered it with her hand. What is she doing now, I thought? She sipped her wine and started to tell me about her day. I listened (sort of), while she continued to stare into my eyes. Why is she prolonging this, does she know what I have planned? Can she possibly read minds? “Please, please, let me cut the deck.” I begged.

She picked up the deck as if she was going to hand it to me but then she laughed and started to shuffle them all over again. I groaned loudly. “Patience darling, that's what this is all about right? Why don't you get the tally card out and tell me how many days you have accumulated so far this week.” Like, I need the tally card to know how many days. “42 and counting dear Goddess.” I smiled weakly, “I don't really need the card to remember that.” I got up from the table and brought the card over to show her the number. “And a pen baby, I'll need to write in your new number tonight.” I went and retrieved a pen, placing it next to the card. I stood at the table by her side waiting patiently. She reached over, grabbing me around the waist and pulled me closer to her. She leaned her head against my stomach and with her other hand, gently tapped my chastity tube through my pants. “Have you been a good boy today?” she almost whispered to herself. I cast my eyes to the floor not replying.

After a few minutes I gently pulled free of her grasp and sat back down across from her. “You know, I haven't had lunch today. Would you mind making us some kind of appetizer.” She crooned with every bit of her charm. This isn't happening, I thought, not tonight, this is what I get for spending my time dreaming this stuff up. “Sure”, I said pretending to be chipper about it. I got up, looked in the freezer and pulled out a frozen appetizer. While reading the directions I glanced her way and noticed that her glass was almost empty. I fired up the toaster oven, opened the fridge and took out the bottle of wine. I uncorked the bottle shot her a glance to let her know that I knew what she was up to. “Another glass darling Goddess?” “Yes, please, that would be nice. What are you making for us?” she asked sweetly.

As I was about to answer the phone rang. I shot her a quick glance as if to say, no fucking way, no, no, no, do NOT even think of answering that phone. “Could you get that dear? I answer the phone all day long, you get it.” I shook my head, picked the phone off its cradle wanting to throw it against the wall and smash it to bits. “Hello? Oh hi Mom, yes she just got in, hold on I'll get her.” I handed the phone to my Goddess and mimed the words, “Don't stay on long, please, please, please.” She took the phone from me and headed into the living room so as not to be distracted with my pleading antics. I could hear her saying, 'Oh you had a bad day today, you didn't feel well, what was wrong, did somebody help you?' This was not going to be a short call.

I poured myself a second glass and the first glass of wine decided to team up with my caged cock to conspire a fitting end to this dilemma. I'll fix the deck, I thought out loud, I'll just take a quick peak, find a King and cut right to it. I started towards the deck when I heard her snapping her fingers from the other room. God how I hate that. I looked up to see her standing in the doorway. She pointed to her wine glass. I picked it up and handed it to her. She smiled warmly, mimed he words “thank you, baby” and seductively strolled her beautiful bod back into the living room. Almost busted I decide not to risk it. You're at 42 days already pal, with your luck so far you'll cut to a Queen and she will double it.

I sat back down waiting for the appetizers to finish cooking. While sipping my wine I went back to fantasizing about my “Kingly” plan. I would send her upstairs to put on one of my favorite little ensembles. Her white thigh-high stockings with her black garter belt waist thingy and a pair of black stiletto heeled shoes. She would be wearing a black push up bra, no panties and her gold necklace with my key dangling seductively from it. I would tell her to meet me in the guest bedroom when she was finished dressing. I'd tell her to kneel down in front of me as I explained the rules for the evening. “We are going to play master and slave tonight”, I would begin. “You will address me as Sir and do whatever I tell you to do.” I then would have her sit up on the edge of the bed while I took off my leather belt. “Put out your hands.” I would then form a double back loop and slide her wrists through each one. I would cinch the belt closed with the clasp and tell her to sit still. Next, I would pull out one of her fancy silk scarfs and wrap it around her eyes, blindfolding her.

“Now, lie back on the bed and tell me if you can see anything.” “I can only see my feet,” she would say lying. I would walk around to the head of the bed, pull her bound wrists over her head and secure it to the rope that I fixed there earlier in the day. “So, this is why you were in here today, isn't it?” “Silence”, I would say, “I haven't given you permission to speak.” Her mouth would snap shut but she would be smiling, knowing that she has crossed the master /slave line. I would proceed to tie each of her ankles to the bed post, just as I imagined them earlier.

Next, I would climb onto the bed between her open legs and proceed to stroke them slowly. Each of my hands would gently work their way up and down the sides of her body, from her ankles up to her armpits. It would tickle but also be titillating her nerves like a shot of low voltage electricity. Eventually, I would touch her soft mound and run my hands up the center of her body and under her bra. I would slide the bra up and take hold of each of her nipples, while I leaned in for a slow tongue probing kiss of her sweet mouth. My cock would be straining in its cage, my natural lubricant leaking from the tip of my cock. “Perhaps you should unlock me so that you can suck my cock, you like to suck my cock don't you Goddess?” I would say teasing her not waiting for an answer. I would then reach into my pocket and pull out a pair of nipple clamps. I'd pull on her nipples and apply a clamp to each of them. Her head would snap back while she lets out a loud moan of mixed pain and pleasure.

I would slide back down between her legs and begin licking and kissing the inside of her thighs. She would start to make that lovely cooing sound that she makes when I am doing something she likes. I would begin working my tongue up and down her pretty lips, taking time to tease the folds near her nestled clit. Without warning I would suck hard on her clit, making her gasp loudly. “I am going to take you to the edge of orgasm, over and over again tonight. And when I think you have had enough, I am going to unlock myself and slowly penetrate you, but I am not going to let either of us come.” And I would keep that up for as long as we both could last. It was a fantastic fantasy if I did say so myself.

I could hear her in the next room going through the “okays” that lead to the good by's. My cock was straining hard against my chastity tube. “Sorry about that hun. Mom didn't have a great day. You know how that is. Let's take out those appetizers and you can cut the cards.” Finally, I almost screamed aloud, but wisely didn't. Feeling overly confident from my little day dream I reached over to cut the deck. I smiled at her, cut the deck and showed her the card.

“Oh, a ten of clubs, that's too bad baby, let's see forty two plus ten is fifty two. Just like a full deck.” Oh my God I thought, I can't believe it's a ten. My cock self deflates. “Yes, a full deck, like I wish I had.” I mumble incoherently to myself. “Better luck tomorrow” I say clearly. “How about I make us something on the grill tonight?” She strokes my back, leans in and gives me one of her sweetest kisses. “That's why I love you so much, you really understand me.” I put the deck back in it's box for tomorrow. “By the way why were you in the guest room today?” “That's something you'll have to wait another day to find out my little Goddess. You'll just have to be patient dear, it's all about being patient you know.” I smile knowingly. THE END
1 x
Dev

Re: Turn about is fair play...

Post by Dev »

Hahahah, great story! Thanks for posting...
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
justplaying

Re: Turn about is fair play...

Post by justplaying »

Thanks Dev. I wasn't sure about what was allowed or not, so I kept it rated R (for the most part). Writing stories is a bit more difficult than just making up the fantasy...best regards, jp
0 x