Secure device for $150 or less

For the gearheads in the audience
JDLocked

Secure device for $150 or less

Post by JDLocked »

Hello! My Wife and i enjoy playing with chastity, and it is becoming a more long term lifestyle than a game. So on our most recent attempt, I was supposed to stay locked from October 6 to December 1. I made it till October 14 because our chastity belt just isn't working for me. I am currently using a CB-2000 and I am having several issues with it:
1. Lack of security. I have a very small cock. I am less than 2" soft and only 3.5" hard. I am 1 1/4 inches across at the base of my cock and 1" across at the base of my head. Due to my small size, I can easily pull out of the back of my CB2k if I want and can achieve orgasm and get back in with my Wife being none the wiser.
2. Comfort. Due to being a stomach sleeper I cannot sleep well in the device. In addition to this, it chafes my balls very badly. I have tried every possible ring and spacer combo and either my balls can slip out or after a few days they are so raw I have to have at least 24 hours out to prevent a serious sore from forming.
3. I can't urinate properly. Due to my small size I do not reach the end of my CB2k and when I urinate it gets all on the bars and I can't clean it well with toilet paper, I have to pour water over my caged cock to clean it.

So due to these short comings we are wanting to upgrade to a better device. We would like to spend around $150 if possible. Our main concerns are long term wearability and security. I should be able to wear it for 2+ months and only need let out periodically (every few days at most) for cleaning.

The best option I have found is the Kali's Teeth Bracelet from Male Chastity Now http://www.malechastitynow.com/Kalis-Bracelets.html. Does anyone have an opinion on this devices security? Or other options that would be good for around that price range?
0 x
Atone
Re: Secure device for $150 or less

Post by Atone »

JDLocked wrote: The best option I have found is the Kali's Teeth Bracelet from Male Chastity Now http://www.malechastitynow.com/Kalis-Bracelets.html. Does anyone have an opinion on this devices security? Or other options that would be good for around that price range?
I have that KTB from Male Chastity Now. If you like pain you will love it (I love mine). Very challenging during nocturnal erections. The longest I was able to wear mine was 2 maybe 3 days in a row.

It is not at all secure without some way to lock it to something else. When you are flaccid you can just kind of pull it off. It brings all the loose skin past the end of your cock and then it just comes off. I think the locking cockring option would be just as easy to get out of because it doesn't trap the balls.

Now, if it would fit inside of something larger, like the CB2k then that would probably be pretty secure. The CB would hold everything on and the KTB would prevent pull out.

Good luck with whatever you go with.

-A
0 x
JDLocked

Post by JDLocked »

Does anyone else have any suggestions of devices that may suit my needs?
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

You might try the cb-6000s. I bought mine on Kept For Her last year. Think I paid $125. You won't be able to find a custom device for $150 or less (at least not that I know of). I've never used the cb-2000, so can't make specific comparisons to the 6000s. My cock is more on the average size, but I've found the cb-6000s to be very comfortable and secure enough to keep me on my best behavior. Not sure how it will work for your length, the tube is 2.5", but with the smallest spacer it gives maybe about 3.5", which is about my flaccid length. So you may still have too much room.

All that said, you may eventually want to go to a custom device. There is so much more you can do to get the right fit for longer term wear.

Also, keep in mind that "trapped ball" devices are not all that secure unless you get a Prince Albert piercing and some sort of fixing to secure it to the device.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Atone

Post by Atone »

danj wrote:You might try the cb-6000s.
He mentioned that he was a stomach sleeper, if the CB2000 was a problem I would think a CB6000s would be about the same. I know some of my devices are better for this than others but I don't think the difference between these two would be that significant.

This would completely blow your budget but the best thing I have found for sleeping on my stomach (or any position for that matter) is my Tempur-Pedic mattress, it will conform to you, device and all. Going a bit off topic but if I knew how much I (and my wife) would love our Tempur-Pedic I would have figured out a way to get one when I first got married (if they even existed that long ago). The only downside we have found to them is that you will realize just how bad the mattresses are when you go on vacation or stay in a hotel. Another reason to be glad to be home.
danj wrote:You won't be able to find a custom device for $150 or less (at least not that I know of).
At least not new, you might be able to find one used if you are patient and know what you are looking for.
danj wrote:Also, keep in mind that "trapped ball" devices are not all that secure unless you get a Prince Albert piercing and some sort of fixing to secure it to the device.
This is true. So far the best I have been able to accomplish is finding a device that I can not get back in to without taking it off. So I could pull out and probably have a satisfying (in one sense) orgasm but cannot get back in it without taking it apart. I have tried (testing only, no cheating), pretty sure I couldn't do it in my current device. I could easily in my CB3000 though even with the KSD.

-A
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

I wouldn't say I'm a stomach sleeper, but have been able to sleep on my stomach wearing my 6000s. I also always use an extra pillow, which makes sleeping while locked very comfortable, at least for me.
0 x
-Dan

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I will only add one thing. There are a lot of knock-offs(copies) of the Miller CB series out there, especially on Ebay. Please buy from an authorized seller such as Kept For Her or other. They sometimes offer a sale on devices towards the end of the year. The CB6Ks is a good device and I could see using it long term if it fits you well and you are diligent with cleaning and hygiene. However, it does not compare with a custom made metal device. Where male chastity devices are concerned, you DO get what you pay for. Make no mistake about that. Good luck on your search and don't hestitate to solicit opinions before you purchase.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
JDLocked

Post by JDLocked »

I am just super hesitant to try the 6000s due to how poorly the CB2000 works for me. I got it from Kept For Her, so I am certain it isn't a poor quality knock off. I guess saving up for a custom device is my best option at this point since a piercing isn't an option (due to my wife saying no, not me not wanting to get one).
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

JDLocked wrote:I am just super hesitant to try the 6000s due to how poorly the CB2000 works for me.
I have had both. There is no comparison. The CB6000 series is worth twice the money when it comes to fit and comfort. You may still be able to get out of a CB6000 (as any other ball trap device) but it is harder. The only 100% is piercing or belt.

With your stated size I think a CB6000s would be the best of the CB series.

With your size below average, where are you measuring? The standard seems to be where the skin from the scrotum and penis meets, to the end of a non-shriveled penis.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
danj

Post by danj »

Locked by LRC wrote:
With your size below average, where are you measuring? The standard seems to be where the skin from the scrotum and penis meets, to the end of a non-shriveled penis.
I'm not 100% on this, but I think Mature Metal has you measure as you state above.

For the CB-x000 devices, I believe you measure from the top (base of your penis). Steelworxx also has you measure the full length from the base.
0 x
-Dan