Steelworxx Steelheart Questions

For the gearheads in the audience
whistlersix

Re: Steelworxx Steelheart Questions

Post by whistlersix »

Can someone clarify the comfort ring vs. a normal ring? Maybe even provide a link to the steelworks site. I've look on there briefly, but I don't see any references to a 'comfort' ring, but I'm probably missing it. Thanks and sorry!
0 x
Currently Wearing: A271
poor

Post by poor »

The comfort ring is welded to the end of the tube to provide a fatter edge for your scrotum to lay against.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

He calls it the Stainless Steel Ring.
Direct link:
http://steelworxx.de/Stainless-steel-ri ... s-43p.html

And, it is a 2nd ring welded to the end of the tube so that the end of the tube against your scrotum is thicker and less likely to cut.
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
whistlersix

Post by whistlersix »

Ahh, I see now. Thank you for clarifying. I'm eyeballing the Steelheart. Hopefully I'll be ordering myself a Christmas present soon. Currently in a CB3000 and I think my wife would prefer the looks of steel better than the plastic. Thanks for all the great information!
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

whistlersix wrote:Ahh, I see now. Thank you for clarifying. I'm eyeballing the Steelheart. Hopefully I'll be ordering myself a Christmas present soon. Currently in a CB3000 and I think my wife would prefer the looks of steel better than the plastic. Thanks for all the great information!
I hear ya...my wife does not like my plastic cb-6000s. Based of what I showed her online, she DOES like the looks of the Steelheart. It can't get here fast enough :)
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Tasholeo

Post by Tasholeo »

danj wrote:It can't get here fast enough
i can attest, the wait is o-so hard.... i think i'm experiencing some T&D by Her not telling me to put it yet, making me wait...
0 x
Currently locked in the Steelheart - 11/29/11
Last O - 11/29/11
Owns a Steelheart, CB6K and a CB6KS
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I was looking at the pics of the steelheart and stealheart 2 at the steelworxx site online. Are there any other differences between the two other than the slots near the end of the cage? That is the only difference I can see from the pics.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Tasholeo

Post by Tasholeo »

From what i can tell, that is the only difference
0 x
Currently locked in the Steelheart - 11/29/11
Last O - 11/29/11
Owns a Steelheart, CB6K and a CB6KS
whistlersix

Post by whistlersix »

I had a question about the PA fixing option. I currently do not have a PA, and don't know if I'll ever get one, but in case I did, would it be better to get the PA fixing option now or can I order it separately later? I guess I'm wondering if there's a modification to the steelheart for the PA fixing or if it's a standard option with no modifications necessary.

I'm sure I can email the manufacturer, but figured I'd get a quicker answer here.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

whistlersix wrote: I currently do not have a PA, and don't know if I'll ever get one, but in case I did, would it be better to get the PA fixing option now or can I order it separately later? I guess I'm wondering if there's a modification to the steelheart for the PA fixing or if it's a standard option with no modifications necessary.
You can get it made later but will have to send the device back to have it done.

-A
0 x