Deciding which CB to buy.

For the gearheads in the audience
Atone
Re: Deciding which CB to buy.

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote:So, of course, I had to order one.
what size did you order? You might want to see the post that thumper just made in another thread (don't remember the title) about comfort without the cage.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Atone wrote: what size did you order? You might want to see the post that thumper just made in another thread (don't remember the title) about comfort without the cage.

-A
Yes, I just replied over in that thread, too. I told him to make it the same size as the ring on the JB and WM.

I think Thumper's point is that he couldn't wear the ring alone without the tube. The ring goes behind the balls and you need something in front, too. So this will be a ring in front instead of the cage. Theoretically it makes sense to me that it should work.

Actually, Ab is still wearing just the base ring that I had him put on last night. He wore it while sleeping, no complaints, and has it on now. So that would seem to be different from Thumper's experience, but of course, Thumper is talking about a whole different device, so that may be part of it, too.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote: So this will be a ring in front instead of the cage. Theoretically it makes sense to me that it should work.
yeah, but you don't have those bits.

My concern is that the diameter of his erect penis is probably closer to 1 3/4". The diameter of the cage is only 1 1/4". This works ok when that diameter is spread over a larger area (2" length). When it is just at the base it might be too restricting when he is erect.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Atone wrote:
My concern is that the diameter of his erect penis is probably closer to 1 3/4". The diameter of the cage is only 1 1/4". This works ok when that diameter is spread over a larger area (2" length). When it is just at the base it might be too restricting when he is erect.

-A
Ah, okay. I just wrote Bill regarding this. We'll see if he has an opinion...

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

I'm guessing you want half way between so there is a little constriction when hard... which you should benefit from Dev :oops:
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

This is the answer I received from MM Bill:

Not sure? I think it depends on the use more than anything. Is it to be worn during sex? Or worn everyday? In any case you may want to go a size larger.

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

I would intend to wear during sex, so take off the cage and put on the second ring, but I wonder if the lock would get in the way?
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

If by "sex" you mean penetrative intercourse then yes, I think the lock would be a problem. Teasing and playing around, I think it would be less of an issue.

I am actually curious (ie, looking forward to) seeing if T&D with the locking cock ring on works well. We were playing with one of the Tenga eggs last night and that was lots of fun. That was with just the base ring on...

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

Well the other thing I wondered was if using a small tie or piece of string for the ring instead of a lock during sex as its not like it matters about it being locked, then the lock would be out of the way
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

One thing that is different with the MM devices vs. the polycarbonate CBs: the lock is essential to holding the whole thing together and keeping the rings from rotating. That's how he is able to make them, and have them work, without the extra pegs that you find on the CBs. So a piece of string is probably not going to provide enough support/strength.

I wonder about the plastic locks that come with the CB? If they would work, at least for an evening?

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery