Chastehusband

Re: Deciding which CB to buy.

Post by Chastehusband »

I bet a small screw & bolt would work
0 x
maturemetal

Post by maturemetal »

Hi I wanted to drop in giving everyone a big thank you for writing about my designs!!!! And see if I could answer some of the questions that came up.

First on using a cock ring instead of a cage I do think a larger size would be better. The ring is thick enough not to cut into the skin and cause damage but it is possible to have the cock blow up like a balloon and make it imposable to get off.

To get rid of the lock a small screw would work fine. I also do a modification where I thread the locking post on the base ring and provide a security screw as well and the tool to remove it. The tool and security screw is not proprietary like Lories devices but I have to special order them. As they are hard to find the screws and the tools.
I will try to keep track of the threads on this site but if you have a question please email me at [email protected] or ask through my site. I am always happy to help. Thank You!!!!!
0 x
Please visit my site at http://www.maturemetal.com/ or email me with any questions at [email protected]
Thank You!!!
Atone

Post by Atone »

maturemetal wrote: I also do a modification where I thread the locking post on the base ring and provide a security screw as well and the tool to remove it. The tool and security screw is not proprietary like Lories devices but I have to special order them.
Excellent, is this instead of the locking hole or in addition? Do you have any pictures?

-A
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Great to see you over here!
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Dev

Post by Dev »

Hi MM, thanks for dropping by and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here...
To get rid of the lock a small screw would work fine. I also do a modification where I thread the locking post on the base ring and provide a security screw as well and the tool to remove it. The tool and security screw is not proprietary like Lories devices but I have to special order them. As they are hard to find the screws and the tools.
Oh my God, people will go nuts to hear this! At least I will (I am sending you an email right now). I know lots of folks like the idea of an integrated lock (I do). This is great information to have. Thanks...

Poke around and enjoy yourself. We're a fun and friendly bunch.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
maturemetal

Post by maturemetal »

Actually you can use either the screw or the lock. Sorry I have no pictures. I have only done this only a few times.
I saw where someone said if I was wondering why I was busy all of a sudden. Yes I was. Starting last month sales went insane. But now I know why. Thank You
0 x
Please visit my site at http://www.maturemetal.com/ or email me with any questions at [email protected]
Thank You!!!
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote:Oh my God, people will go nuts to hear this! At least I will (I am sending you an email right now). I know lots of folks like the idea of an integrated lock (I do). This is great information to have. Thanks...
no kidding, I already sent an email too.

Also, what other unpublished options are there?

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

I saw where someone said if I was wondering why I was busy all of a sudden. Yes I was. Starting last month sales went insane. But now I know why. Thank You
Small business is the backbone of the American economy, as they say. I'm happy to do my part to support an enterprising entrepreneur. :)

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Atone

Post by Atone »

maturemetal wrote:Actually you can use either the screw or the lock. Sorry I have no pictures. I have only done this only a few times.
I don't understand. Do I have to order it setup for either the screw or the lock? or can I decide on a per use basis, ie it is setup for both?

Just how 'special order' is the bit to install / remove? I have and have access to, many different 'security' type bits. As long as it is something I don't have / use I really like the idea especially if it streamlines the locking mechanism.

-A
0 x
maturemetal

Post by maturemetal »

It is set up for both.
You can use the screw or the screw. It is a clutch type point with a pin in the center so a regular cluch drive will not work in it.
0 x
Thank You!!!