CB-6000S problems

For the gearheads in the audience
Locked by LRC

Re: CB-6000S problems

Post by Locked by LRC »

cb6000s wrote:I need a new lock for my CB6000. The hole in the stem the lock goes through is just a little too small for the master lock that comes with it. Some days I can get it in and some days I can't. So I am looking for the same size lock or smaller with just a slightly smaller hasp. A millimeter would do it. Can't get it too small or then there is too must wiggle room and the chance of ball escape. If I had skills or lived near Tom I could just get the hole slightly enlarged but that is not an option at this time.

I had this problem with one of my posts. If you live near a hardware store go to the drill bit section. I used a 5/32" and this was enough for me. It took out just a little amount and you can twist the bit by hand and it will go through. After you try it if it is almost right, move the drill bit up and down with pressure towards the round end. If this isn't enough an 11/64" bit would be the next size larger
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
monitorman

Post by monitorman »

Greetings, I am a virgin user of the CB-6000. My problem is getting use to painful balls. It is just a matter of time before I am use to the device and it stops hurting? Secondly, I have erections while wearing the device. what happens when my wife takes it off. Will I be albe to have immediate errections? Please let me know.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Monitorman, welcome to the forum and chastity.

There is usually an adjustment period. Things will stretch a little and the comfort becomes tolerable over time. Don't get discouraged. I don't think anyone found the perfect fit the first time. There may need to be an adjustment of ring sizes and spacers.

I think everyone has problems with their balls, especially at the begining. To give you a good answer there needs to be a little more information about the pain. Is it a steady pull or almost making you double over. Does the pain come and go? Is it a burning sensation? Is it steady or is it throbbing? Is the pain there mostly with an erection? Are you using any lube around the base ring? This would help in giving advice on different things to try.

While you wait for help you may also try the Search Box at the top of the Castity Devices' page. Type "Painful balls". I think you will see how common this is.

I have been wearing different chastity devices for many years and still there are times when I feel a discomfort. I would call it a light throb from lack of an orgasm. Being new you may call it pain. There are still times when I feel pain and find something isn't situated right. You just learn what is "normal" and what isn't.

I wouldn't worry to much about an erection. Having one inside the device means all the plumbing is working. My Key Holder sometimes have the problem of getting the device off because the anticipation causes an erection.
0 x
monitorman

Post by monitorman »

There is pain in the balls them self, but the most pain comes from the bottom of my scrotum closest to where I wear the ring. Right at the center of the sack. It is kind of a burning feeling. Is this normal and will it go away as I really would like to continue using this as my wife thinks it is sexy.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

monitorman wrote:the most pain comes from the bottom of my scrotum closest to where I wear the ring. Right at the center of the sack. It is kind of a burning feeling.
This is a common symptom of not enough gap, try increasing the gap a little bit. You can also try just a little bit of lube around the ring. I like just a drop of silicone if necessary. Hand lotion also works ok.

-A
0 x
monitorman

Post by monitorman »

I already have reached max spacers unless I do sometype of modification. Look forward to your advice, Have you tried the birdlock or lancelot chastity devices?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

monitorman wrote:There is pain in the balls them self, but the most pain comes from the bottom of my scrotum closest to where I wear the ring. Right at the center of the sack. It is kind of a burning feeling. Is this normal and will it go away as I really would like to continue using this as my wife thinks it is sexy.
When first starting with chastity don’t think you have to “man it out”. If can only wear the device for two hours before it becomes unbearable, take it off. As your body becomes accustomed to it things will become more comfortable and the wear durations longer.

I would say the burning sensation is normal. This is the skin stretching on the sac. How does your base ring fit? When first starting, a larger base ring will help. You want the base ring loose enough to be relatively comfortable :) but, tight enough to keep the balls from slipping through :( . This is trial and error and each person needs to find this compromise on their own. After wearing it this way for a few days, change to a smaller ring. Eventually you will get down to what is the proper size for you. The standard seems to be if you can put a pinkie finger between the sac and ring easily.

As Atone said, lube around the bottom of the ring is your best friend. I also find that silicone works the best. It’s pricy but a bottle lasts a long time. I need just a couple drops. I use the ID Millennium, 5 oz. @ $19, and have been using the same bottle for over six months.

The ball pain is something you have to decide. If your ball sac isn’t decoloured and looks normal you are probably okay. One of the things I did when first starting, was massaging my balls. Grab a ball in each hand and gently roll between your fingers. Do this also with the cords coming from the balls. If this helps, then start to lightly pull on them. Keep repeating, then adding pressure if you can tolerate it. This is easier to do with the tube off, but can be done with it on. Ask your KH which they would like.
Be sure to tell your KH what you’re doing. The first time I did this her first thought was that I was cheating. After I explained what I was doing she found it exciting. Sometimes now, she'll tell me my balls look sore. I know what to do.
0 x
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

monitorman wrote:My problem is getting use to painful balls.
We've all been there so some extent. I have found that too much lube around the ring causes the ring to slide more than it should. It's binds the testicles between the ring and the cage. So, just a small amount (mostly on the bottom) is sufficient. Also, is the cage well fitted? If your penis is long even when flaccid, this might be an indicator that the cage is too short. That can cause pressure on the testicles.
Secondly, I have erections while wearing the device. what happens when my wife takes it off. Will I be albe to have immediate errections? Please let me know.
One of the most attractive reasons why my wife locks me up is that my erections are much more powerful when the cage comes off. Getting erections while caged has become quite pleasurable for me. At one time, it was a nuisance.
0 x
monitorman

Post by monitorman »

Thanks for the advice. I will definately take up messageing them starting slowly and builiding up as times go on. I am using the second to the biggest ring as the biggest one falls off. I will keep you posted. Thanks again on the advice on the lube as well.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I have found that, as I get more experienced, the best thing for me is no lubricant on the base ring, but some lubricant inside the cage so your cock can expand as much as possible before pulling on the base ring. I use Aveeno moisturizing lotion after cleaning the cage, once in the morning and before bedtime. Different things work for different folks.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271