CB-6000S problems

For the gearheads in the audience
fonetik2003

CB-6000S problems

Post by fonetik2003 »

Yes my penis is only average sized, so I opted for the CB-6000S figuring it was the best choice for me. But even with the largest ring, it feels like the iron grip of Marduk is upon my testicles! It makes me wonder, are my balls bigger than the average person to buy this sort of thing? Anyway, I was thinking of sanding it down and perhaps re-laminating the plastic, but I wanted to know what ya'll thought first...
0 x
fonetik2003

CB-6000S problems

Post by fonetik2003 »

I purchased the CB-6000S as my penis is only average sized and got it in the mail the other day. However, when I wear the device, I put on the largest sized ring and it's still very tight around my testicles. It makes me wonder if my balls are bigger than the normal person to buy this sort of thing...

In any case, I cannot sleep in the device and I can only wear it for a few hours before I have to get it off. Could I perhaps sand down and re-laminate the plastic? Or are there perhaps larger rings for sale somewhere?
0 x
Dev

Re: CB-6000S problems

Post by Dev »

Hi Fonetik, welcome...

We have quite a few CB-6000 wearers here. Hopefully someone can help you out!

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Fonetik, welcome to the forum.
Could be one of several issues. You did not say where you purchased your device, but make sure you have the real product, not a copy. There are many sold out there. Consult the A L Miller website or an authorized retailer like http://www.keptforher.com to make sure you have the largest ring available.

Another issue could be that you have a "high and tight" scrotum. Suggest you sit in a very warm water bath which will help your balls to relax, then try to put the base ring on. Use a good quality lubricant at the beginning until you get used to it and your skin toughens up a bit. It will take a while for your body to adjust to the device, but it will. Be sure to be alert for your balls turning blue or any numbness. In that case, remove the device immediately. If you have more questions, we are always glad to help.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Well it's the real deal as I actually got it from http://www.keptforher.com . In any case, I guess I could use a bowl to soak them in warm water until I get used to it. That might work, though I'd really like to up size the ring...
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Hi Fonetik,

Welcome to the forum.

Did you start out with the largest spacer, too? If not, that could be contributing to the problem. You might need both the largest ring AND the largest spacer. If that doesn't work, you might need to go with a custom device, like Mature Metal or Stellworxx makes.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Atone

Post by Atone »

danj wrote:Hi Fonetik,

Welcome to the forum.

Did you start out with the largest spacer, too? If not, that could be contributing to the problem. You might need both the largest ring AND the largest spacer
I agree with this.

-A
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Thank you brother, but I assure you that I used the correct spacer and ring combination...
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

fonetik2003 wrote:Thank you brother, but I assure you that I used the correct spacer and ring combination...
Sounds like you might need to go the custom sizing route. That might not be such a bad thing (except the added cost, of course). My cb-6000s is very comfortable, but I'd love to get a metal device...someday.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Guess now that I think about it, the largest base ring supplied with the CB-6000 is not all that large. I had to start out with it, but eventually ended up with the 2nd to largest and I am not a big guy.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271