CB-6000S problems

For the gearheads in the audience
Atone
Re: CB-6000S problems

Post by Atone »

monitorman wrote:I am using the second to the biggest ring as the biggest one falls off.
You can try using the largest ring with a smaller spacer. It is the gap that traps the balls not the size of the ring.

The general idea (when using the CB series) is to start with a larger ring and use enough spacers for comfort but not allow the balls to squeeze through. After you are used to that go down a size on the ring (if you feel it may be too big) and increase the spacers at the same time to maintain the gap. The goal is to find the smallest ring that is comfortable (day and night) and then adjust the gap accordingly.

-A
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Honestly, if I can't sell the device, I think I'll travel 60 miles away and get the other rings I have for the CB-2000. You see, there's a 2 1/8 inch ring there that with a little modification, I bet would work with the CB-6000S. I'll try the awl on my multi-tool, and if that can't do the job, I also have a power drill...
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Well I still have all of those spare rings that came with my CB-2000. I'm thinking of doing a couple of alterations to the ring holes on the 2 1/8 inch ring in order for it to fit the CB-6000S. Then my CB-6000S will be both upgraded and modified! But honestly, if I cannot sell the device up here, I think that's my only route...
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

fonetik2003 wrote:Well I still have all of those spare rings that came with my CB-2000. I'm thinking of doing a couple of alterations to the ring holes on the 2 1/8 inch ring in order for it to fit the CB-6000S. Then my CB-6000S will be both upgraded and modified! But honestly, if I cannot sell the device up here, I think that's my only route...
I recommend this.
0 x
Mayhew

Post by Mayhew »

I don't seem to be getting these problems with the CB6000s at all. Feels fine. Quite comfortable actually. I don't think it is on too loose, although I might be able to get it off if I really tried. It does cause mild rubbing on my scrotum, but no big deal really.

I do have an issue that I might be able to pull my penis out the back, especially when it is lubricated in the shower. I know there is a thread about security for that and I am considering some of those options.

But surely there has to come a point at which you say, "hey, I asked to put this on, so why would I want to remove it?"

If I took the whole thing off I'd need the key to get it back on. 'Tamper evident', I think they call that.
0 x
bayouboy662

Post by bayouboy662 »

Alright. Here is my story, first hello to everyone... Ok my cock size is about 2 3/4 in soft. I bought the CB 6000. My cock will not stay in the end of it and i have came once while wearing it, first question is that a normal issue, being stimulated to the point of cumming while wearing the device?

2nd , as I said my cock when soft does not stay in the end of the tube. when it gets hard it doesnt get back into the end of the tube. So should I buy the CB 6000s tube and use it instead? im worred it may be to short but then again it will probably be just right.
0 x
ManIntights

Post by ManIntights »

If your ball sack is tight this will not make things easy, it may take a little while getting use to wearing the device, allow time for skin to stretch a little.
0 x
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

A.L. Miller sells larger rings. They're new. 2-1/8 and 2-1/4. http://cb-x.com/cb6k3.html
0 x
luminous

Post by luminous »

Chuck wrote:A.L. Miller sells larger rings. They're new. 2-1/8 and 2-1/4. http://cb-x.com/cb6k3.html
Very pricey for just a small piece of plastic!!!
0 x
valleylover

Post by valleylover »

I had the same problem the largest ring was way to small. I fabricated a larger ring, but since have discovered a better way. One use lots of lotion and use it frequently. second just wear the ring without the cage. start with the largest ring and keep it lubricated with lotion (not KY or Vaseline). Over time the fit will feel comfortable and so delightful. Then use the longest pin. Wear the combination of ring and cage for only as long as it is comfortable. When it burns or hurts remove the cage and continue with just the ring.
0 x