CB-6000S problems

For the gearheads in the audience
Locked by LRC

Re: CB-6000S problems

Post by Locked by LRC »

I started with the CB-2000 many years ago. The angle of this device (a common complaint) caused discomfort to my scrotum. I had a problem being a little high and tight. I got a 1 1/2" to 2" leather ball stretcher with Velcro. When I first started wearing it I could only stand it at the loosest end for 15 -30 minutes. With determination I was able to wear it for over an hour with no discomfort. Then I started to tighten the band as it continued to be comfortable. This caused my scrotum skin to stretch and slowly the CB-2000 was more comfortable. By this time the CB-3000 was out and after finding the right ring size there was no scrotum discomfort. This slow progression has allowed me to wear my CB-6000s with KSD only as a spacer. I have no discomfort with this close fit.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

How long did the stretching process take?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

At the beginning I would only do this about once or twice a week. It took about three months before the Cb-2000 started to feel more comfortable. I would think the CB-6000, with its different angle, would feel better sooner.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Atone

Post by Atone »

I'm still waiting for mine to stretch, I have been wearing one device or another for 6 months. I don't think it's going to happen.

-A
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Little update for ya'll! I've been wearing the device longer and longer with each day and I don't think it'll be much longer now before I can sleep with it on. Also, I neglected to mention that I'm using the KSD-G2 security device with it. The device actually works in my favor as it forces my penis downward and away from things that might pinch it. So that problem is at least not on the table... In any case, I can't help but wonder, are my testicles bigger than the normal person who buys this sort of thing? I mean, if I don't want it to feel like the iron grip of Marduk is upon my testicles, I have to use the largest ring!
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Maybe it's just terminology but I'm not able to comprehend your problem. The base ring goes under your scrotum next to your skin not around your testicles. Are you saying that with the base ring on and nothing else it is hurting your testicles? The largest ring is 2 inches inner diameter. If that's hurting you then a custom made device, which means something in metal, is probably your answer.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

like cb6000s I am having a little difficulty understanding your problem.

I am wondering if instead of having big giant G Gordon Liddy sized testicles maybe they just hang tighter than some others. I never realized it until recently but that is the way mine are. I saw a picture recently of a guy that had a 2" ball stretcher on his scrote and they still didn't look tight, I think it was more like a weight for him. Mine on the other hand couldn't handle even a small ring, they just don't hang down at all and they don't appear to be stretching even after wearing a device almost non stop for about 7 months now.

The other thing that you haven't mentioned is how much gap you have between the base ring and the cage. This is very important to get right. I have found that too much can be almost as uncomfortable as too little. Something with the way my testicles get "squeezed" trying to get pulled through the gap instead of being trapped. Not sure how better to describe it without a picture.

Good luck with getting to where you can sleep with it on.

-A
0 x
Armylikes2Blocked

Post by Armylikes2Blocked »

Anyone have problems with their CB-6000 coming apart at the seems. Maybe its just me but after wearing it for two days it came apart at the seem and I had to use super glue to fix this. I will say it was comfortable to wear for the week I wore it while home on leave. Wife even thought about sending me back over here to Afghanistan wearing it but was little worried about the xray machines they now have at Airports.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

We should probably put this in a sticky or a FAQ.

The CB3000 and CB6000/6000s have sonic welded seams, and will eventually break under the hydraulic pressure. In fact, I would tell anyone handy that if you buy one of these devices, you should immediately split it along the seams and reglue it with a gel-style superglue.

That said, I've glued mine with superglue, and have never had a problem since. The chemical weld is much stronger than the original weld.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

I need a new lock for my CB6000. The hole in the stem the lock goes through is just a little too small for the master lock that comes with it. Some days I can get it in and some days I can't. So I am looking for the same size lock or smaller with just a slightly smaller hasp. A millimeter would do it. Can't get it too small or then there is too must wiggle room and the chance of ball escape. If I had skills or lived near Tom I could just get the hole slightly enlarged but that is not an option at this time.
0 x