MCD or Neo?

For the gearheads in the audience
fonetik2003

MCD or Neo?

Post by fonetik2003 »

Yeah as many of you are aware, I'm about to switch over to the Birdlocked silicone device. While I have my measurements and know exactly what device to order, I was wondering which precise device I should go with? I was thinking of getting the Birdlocked MCD black as it is black and would match my collar. Then again, I was also thinking of going with the Birdlocked Neo as that's the latest and (supposedly) greatest version of this device. I was wondering if anyone out there had any experience with these as I don't believe I'm quite ready to go with a metal device (although I've already picked out and measured for this eventuality as well.) Which is fine as I'm a poor college student and don't really have the funding for that just yet anyway!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: MCD or Neo?

Post by Tom Allen »

Did you look at the Bon4? Similar to the Birdlock, but adjustable.
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Well I thought about that, but I'm a grower, so I decided the mini would be perfect... What makes the Bon4 better?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

fonetik2003 wrote:Well I thought about that, but I'm a grower, so I decided the mini would be perfect... What makes the Bon4 better?
Did I say "better"?
Similar to the Birdlock, but adjustable.
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Oh! Well like I said, I'm a "grower" and I'd much rather have a smaller tube so morning wood won't be so bad, thus I'm opting for the mini tube... Sorry for the mix up! But I've already measured and verified what size of Birdlocked I should get with the manufacturer no doubt!
0 x