Problem with cb6000 and squeezing balls

For the gearheads in the audience
subjer

Problem with cb6000 and squeezing balls

Post by subjer »

Hi,

I ordered a CB6000 and when I opened the package I was really amazed by the small size of the ring which you have to put behind your cock and balls.

Because I really have a small cock, and my balls aren't big, I never would have tought that I could only have a fit in the largest ring even after using some lotion... After some time I managed to get my cock in the CB6000 and got him locked-up.

Now the problem is that when I get an erection, the thickness of my cock builds up from the bottom and not inside the penis-tube, therefore pushing my balls away from my body and squeezing them together as it hurts like hell...

Is there something I can do about that...?
I used also the biggest spacer. A smaller spacer didn't help the problem.

I only had it on for about an hour, and while having painful erections because my balls got squeezed, I could only think of kissing my wife and orally pleasing her... I guess I'm not the only one here...?
0 x
Whizbang

Re: Problem with cb6000 and squeezing balls

Post by Whizbang »

You may need to play with ring size and spacers till you find a combination that works for you.

But, also, that's what these styles of devices do. Your erection goes into your body and pushes the device (and your balls) away.

It sounds like you might be struggling some getting used to the ring--you might consider wearing just the ring for a while (or better, an equal-sized cockring, since the posts of a CB6000 are probably going to be really awkward with no tube mounted). Also, moisturizing around the ring is very important. It prevents a very unpleasant "Indian rope burn" effect when the ring does pull your scrotum forward.

A bit of discomfort is part and parcel of the practice, and it can take a bit of time to acclimatize to some of the new sensations (bad, good, and maddening). You want to manage the downside to enjoy the upside.

Above all--be safe: don't downsize too aggressively and think that because some discomfort is expected that it's okay to injure yourself.
0 x
janmb

Post by janmb »

Also keep in mind that since the device is new to you, you are probably excited as hell. Which for most people translates to a lot of erections and struggling to get flaccid at all... And without being flaccid rings are certainly gonna feel small. Ball pulling is the intended way for these devices to work.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

subjer wrote: I ordered a CB6000 and when I opened the package I was really amazed by the small size of the ring which you have to put behind your cock and balls.
I din't know if you lost a "s" or not but... You said you were surprised at the size of the "ring" not "RINGS". Was this a typo on your part? When you got the CB it should have had numerous sized rings.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
slipslider

Post by slipslider »

subjer,

When I first got my CB6000 I had similar experiences.

At first the largest ring seemed rediculously small, partially because my gf and I were aroused and eager to start our new game. Also, even though my flaccid penis measures the exact inner length of the CB, I found that my girth was wider than the inner diameter of the tube, so I bunched up at the entrance. From what I've read, these are not uncommon first experiences for eager couples.

I have a tight scrotum, but with practice (and totally unaroused) I found that I could fit into the third largest ring, but have settled into the second to largest to reduce chaffing under my sack.

For optimum fit I quickly realized that the penis must be fully inserted into the tube, without any excess skin at the entrance. I could not achieve this without an additional tool and soon discovered what is referred to as the "stocking method". That name derives from some users wrapping a (or piece of) womens stocking around the penis, threading the loose end through the tube, then pulling themselves into the tube. I used a cheaper but very effective alternate method, which I'll coin as "the shopping bag method".

Cut a 5in x 10in strip from a typical plastic shopping bag typically used by grocery stores. It is thin and strong, so perfectly suited to the task. Fit the ring assembly around your scrotum first, and pull your junk fully through (pube trimming highly recommended). With your (flaccid) penis and the tube already lubricated (I use mineral oil), wrap the 5in portion around your penis from the underside, making sure that the inner edge is positioned at the very base of your shaft (important). The plastic should adher pretty well to you lubed member. Twist the loose end of the plastic like a candy wrapper and feed it through the CB tube and out through the urine vent. Slowly pull yourself into the chastity tube as you align the cage onto the ring pins. As you continue to simultaneously pull your penis into the tube while sliding the cage onto the pins, you should enjoy the sight of yourself becoming fully inserted, and moments away from being fully chaste. It took some practice (and variable plastic dimentions) to avoid pulling my penis too far, as you don't want any of the tip of your penis or foreskin to protrude from the urine vent - that will quickly become irritating in even the loosest clothing.

My use of mineral oil (same as baby oil, but without the scent) has not deteriorated the polycarbonate plastic of the CB6000. It will break down a condom, and may effect the grocery plastic over time.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

slipslider wrote:I used a cheaper but very effective alternate method, which I'll coin as "the shopping bag method".
Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for sharing your technique. I can see where that could be handy, sometimes the stocking has too much grip.

-A
0 x
michael

Post by michael »

After three months in the CB 3000 I realized that it was bad chastity belt. It is not safe. Erection pushing my balls. Now I wear CS 100th The tube is polished and very comfortable. Morning erections are less painful.
0 x
belted since 5/2010
My wife is a goddess
[email protected]