Bon4 vs CB6000

For the gearheads in the audience
fisper

Bon4 vs CB6000

Post by fisper »

Just started "playing" again after a while thanks to a bit of hospital treatment, My Lady gets fed up with the time taken getting me into her CB3000, I'm a little over weight which may not be helping and I have big balls but not a huge penis, and i do find the hasrd plastic a little uncomfortable esp' when riding my motorcycle. We did look at the birdlock, but this Bon4 looks to be better, or is the 6000 easier to get on and i'll put up with the plastic? My Lady wants to be more part of the operation than she is now, but is happy to beless if I'm not in so much discomfort. Anyone had any experience? Long term i want to lose enough weight to make a neo' or similar full belt and more long term wear an option.
Thanks.
0 x
Atone
Re: Bon4 vs CB6000

Post by Atone »

Welcome to the forum fisper,

I don't have any experience with a chastity device and a motorcycle, gave up motorcycle's a long time ago.
It can be frustrating getting in to a device. Check out thumpers tips and tricks on his website. I find that relaxing and the 'sock' method works best.

I am currently in a very small device. I was out over the weekend for cleaning and inspection. It had been a little over five weeks since it had been off. It was funny, I forgot how to put it back on. I had to think for a while to get everything just right. As comfortable as it is now there is no way I could have worn this when I first started. I don't think there is any way I could have put it on.

-A
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I had the Birdlock, and it was very comfortable while (bi)cycling. It was a PITA to get on, though, and the tiny locking pin broke after a week, and I never made another one. The Bon4 looks to be a bit nicer in terms of construction, and the separate cuff ring looks like it will be easier to get on and off - the BL required 3 hands.

I do cycle in my 3k, but I can adjust the seat more so than you can with a motorbike. If your bike makes you lean forward a lot, then you might not find the hard plastic cuff rings very comfortable.
0 x
qx4

Post by qx4 »

I have worn both and can state from personal experience that for short term (a few days), the BON4 can be quite effective and comfortable. However, if you (or someone near to you) plan for a longer sentence, the BON4 can be irritating. Please see the following extensive review:

http://mistress160.blogspot.com/2010/06 ... eview.html
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Welcome to the forum qx4.

Thanks for the link to the review, is that your review?

When I 're-discovered' chastity over the summer it was by stumbling across the birdlocked site. I want'ed one so bad. I am glad I didn't just order one but rather did a little research and got a the CB3000 instead. It seems like ever since then I hear more and more reasons to avoid the birdlocked / bon4 devices.

-A
0 x
qx4

Post by qx4 »

Thanks Atone,

Not my review, but I agree with their findings having independently come to the same conclusion. I am currently locked in the CB6000s. This is the most tolerable device for long term use I have found so far.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

qx4 wrote: I am currently locked in the CB6000s.
I had the 'opportunity' to put my CB3000 on for a little while yesterday. When I put it on I thought, wow this isn't that bad. But after a while (and it didn't take long) I started to remember why I like my jailbird. The larger diameter ring, not the inside diameter but the diameter of the ring material itself really became noticeable. And then once everything relaxed a bit I had the head getting 'stuck' against the tube issue. It was very comfortable to wear under my jeans but it did show a bit although you would have to know what you were looking at.

I think if I ever wanted to have a plastic device for travel I would have to get a CB6000s like you have to minimize some of these problems. Fortunately I don't travel that much so I would probably just skip it.

-A
0 x
Sally

Post by Sally »

Hi Perhaps being a keyholder I am the wrong person to comment but Bez has worn his CB6000 for about 18 months without any problem, and he goes to the gym,swims and plays golf with it on.Whilst we have looked at the Bon4 I would not be very happy with it due to the fact that it does not allow for the fitting of the KSD-3 security device which ensures total security in respect of the CB6000 and this is important for me as the keyholder. With regard to the CB6000S Bez has just been released after 12 days in the tube and whilst I had some complaints it did not seem to be too uncomfortable. I suppose it is a case of what you get used to.Sally
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Sally wrote:With regard to the CB6000S Bez has just been released after 12 days in the tube and whilst I had some complaints it did not seem to be too uncomfortable.
That is too funny. I am imagining - "Bez, I see you are crammed in that little tube but it doesn't look too uncomfortable to me, I think you will be ok." Sally, you are a great keyholder, Bez is very lucky.

-A
0 x
Bez

Post by Bez »

Hi Atone yes I am very lucky especially when I am crammed into my little tube thankyou for your nice comments. bez
0 x