The Curve. Help needed.

For the gearheads in the audience
Redron

The Curve. Help needed.

Post by Redron »

Hi all, thanks for having me!

I've recently invested in 'The Curve' device..following a solid steel ringed device which I just couldn't get my testicles to fit through! I had the same issue with the Curve hinged ring, but after a few days of wearing the ring on its own when I could, I can now comfortably(ish) wear the large 50mm ring. While soft I can comfortably get a fingertip underneath the top of the ring, once a semi-erection kicks in with the cage attached I can just (with some pain) get a fingertip through the top of the ring.

My problem is though that as soon as I attach the cage section, and start to get an erection it pulls the base of my penis out away from my body. This is followed by real pain in my stomach similar to indigestion. As soon as I remove the cage, the pain subsides. I've read that it is supposed to hurt...but nobody has ever mentioned crippling stomach pain. I've not been able to manage more than 5-10 minutes locked up...please help!

Thank you.
0 x
wishful4

Re: The Curve. Help needed.

Post by wishful4 »

I might suggest some moisturizing lotion such as Avenno twice a day inside the cage to allow your cock to move along the entire cage with attemting to erect. That will minimize pulling on the base ring which causes the pain you describe.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Redron wrote: My problem is though that as soon as I attach the cage section, and start to get an erection it pulls the base of my penis out away from my body. This is followed by real pain in my stomach similar to indigestion.
This is because your manly erection is pulling your guts out through your ball sack. Totally normal.

Seriously, switch to the largest cuff rings, and wear it like that for a few hours a day. After your body adapts, then you can experiment with smaller sizes and a more secure arrangement. At first, don't worry about being able to escape, just try to get used to the thing.
0 x
Redron

Post by Redron »

Thanks for the quick replies.
wishful4 wrote:I might suggest some moisturizing lotion such as Avenno twice a day inside the cage to allow your cock to move along the entire cage with attemting to erect. That will minimize pulling on the base ring which causes the pain you describe.
My penis pretty much fills the cage though when flaccid, so didn't try this. I will give it a go...thanks.

Tom Allen wrote:Seriously, switch to the largest cuff rings, and wear it like that for a few hours a day. After your body adapts, then you can experiment with smaller sizes and a more secure arrangement. At first, don't worry about being able to escape, just try to get used to the thing.
Ahhh I didn't realise it would hurt so much. Like I'm being repeatedly punched all over! I can only fit the largest ring on with the largest locking pin and that is pretty secure. My penis is squashed into The Curve when flaccid, so security won't be a problem (or at least isn't now) just the chest pains which concern.

Thanks for your help chaps, will report back when tried.
0 x