Plastic versus metal

For the gearheads in the audience
poinciana

Re: Plastic versus metal

Post by poinciana »

I've been in the new Jailbird for a week now. I used the same size A ring as my CB6000, only I got the oval shape, and the gap is 1/4 inch.

After the first few days of scrotum burn, which I alleviated with baby oil, I can say that's it's a lot less noticeable than the CB6000. It feels smoother, and I like the feel of it being a bit heavier, but it's not slipping down at all as I expected, despite being oily most of the time. I thought I might have to order another, smaller A ring, but I've been jogging wearing a jock strap, and it's fine.

With the CB6000, I had access to the key, because it was on and off pretty regularly for cleaning. But I noticed yesterday that the key isn't in it's hanging spot any more, and I asked my wife where it was.

She just gave me THAT smile - you know the one - so I guess we've just shifted gears...
0 x
wantshiny

Re: Plastic versus metal

Post by wantshiny »

Hmmm, well I have permission to buy another device now but I think I have left it too late, she said, "if you have to I don't really like those things" :(

I think I am pushing shit uphill, maybe a new shiny one will bring her around, I guess its that or give it up, or perhaps I should quit before I spend the dosh...
***edit***
Oh well stuff it, I am never going to stop thinking about it so I ordered and paid for it...with a screw...and the MM guy is doing some special stuff with the anti pull out, and they are VERY responsive I have to say. I hope I have not made it too small...if the mrs likes it then its all good, if she doesn't well I am no different to now except down $450..lol..that said if my mrs ever found out how much it cost me she would leave it on me for ......a very long time.

Actually thinking about the the screw security, it would be pretty simple to put a bit of nail polish on the edge and maybe imprint my wifes diamond from her wedding ring to make it into a seal, tho knowing her she would probably want to use lock tight on the thread as well.
0 x