Watchful Mistress tips?

For the gearheads in the audience
bfhammer

Watchful Mistress tips?

Post by bfhammer »

Ok I had posted on steelheart vs watchful mistress pros and cons questions. Except today I was told I'm getting the Watchful Mistress. The both look fairly cool I was just liking the easier use of the bathroom and thumper's thought that the steelheart was more comfortable. And oddly that the steelheart might be a little easier to clean by simply plugging the hole and filling it up with H2O2 and vinegar for a few minutes which would sterilize everything and eliminate any scents.

So What I'm seeking now is any tips or suggestions for any modifications to it for comfort. Or tips on what could be modified if needed to better facilitate using a urinal etc.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Re: Watchful Mistress tips?

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I am curious about sizing. Almost ready to buy after mulling a long time. Worried expectations will be too high.
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

I just ordered my Steelheart 2 (my wife/keyholder decided she liked it the best). I pretty much used Thumpers guide for options and sizing. Would like to tell you how that worked out. But, I have just started what I am sure will be a long wait for it to show up.

Now, feel free to hold off on your orders until after he gets mine done... Thanks!!!
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I can tell you one thing about Mature Metal. If there is anything you can think of you may want, ask if it’s possible.

I am also concerned about keeping as clean as possible when urinating. I asked if it was possible to not have the end bars that went left & right. The reply was, “no problem”.

I explained to him that I liked the CB6000 series because of another problem I had with solid rig devices like the CB2000 & 3000. My testicles are large enough that when I get a solid ring the cage will droop down when I wear it. He sent me a picture of a solution that isn’t shown on his site. It is like the assembly of the base ring on the CB6000 series.

Personally I didn’t like this so we came up with a device that will work like the Points of Intrigue that is available for the CB2000 & 3000. When I was wearing these I would file off the points and it would help hold the cage up. When I told him this we worked on a design that would work on the Mature Metal device. It’s on order so I can’t tell you how it will work.

From what I have read in this forum most, if not all, metal device makes will do about any customization that you may want. If there is something that you want different that isn’t shown on their web site, just ask if it’s possible to modify.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Atone

Post by Atone »

I agree that you should ask about non-listed options. I am sure it is a lot of work to update their websites with every option and it would probably over burden some customers. Too many choices can be as bad as too few.

I have a couple of MM devices and a couple of Steelworxx devices, most of them customized in some way that is different than what was listed on the website.

Personally I found the Jailbird and the Steelheart both easier to urinate in than the Pet Trap (similar end as the watchful mistress). The bend of the PT and the way the bars were fabricated seemed to make it hard to line up.

-A
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Atone wrote:Personally I found the Jailbird and the Steelheart both easier to urinate in than the Pet Trap (similar end as the watchful mistress). The bend of the PT and the way the bars were fabricated seemed to make it hard to line up.
-A
Did you ask MM if he could remove the left/right bars? I know he told me that he could make various changes to the devices.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Atone

Post by Atone »

Locked by LRC wrote: Did you ask MM if he could remove the left/right bars? I know he told me that he could make various changes to the devices.
I had the entire end cut off and he added an end like on the jailbird.

Never thought to just cut off the left/right bars.

-A
0 x
bfhammer

Post by bfhammer »

I've exchanged a couple emails with him so far, he is very helpful. He's asked me to double check the measurements, which I have, because he says the measurement are larger than normal. I am concerned about sizing it right as well. I'm currently only 7 1/2 hard and 4.5 relaxed flaccid and 1.43 diameter soft, with 2 1/8 base. I say currently only because I gained 60 lbs after Desert Storm from GWS from the anthrax vaccination and now recently 40 lbs from quitting smoking which according to Dr. Oz and other stuff I've read saying you lose about 1 inch of visible penis for ever 20-30 lbs. I didn't measure when I was younger though I certainly feel smaller.
Which brought about my other concern as I'm working with the VA to figure out how to fix the affects from the vaccinations currently and get the weight off. Once I'm successful will I require a completely re-sized device?

Although the whole thing might be moot as it appears for the moment the girlfriend and I ended things yesterday. She had to move 1000 miles away and is saying she loves me too much to not see me every day and wants me to be free to play with other girls. Makes no damn sense to me. The older I get the more I think estrogen is the anti-logic weapon of mass destruction.
0 x