I hate when that happens...

For the gearheads in the audience
danj
I hate when that happens...

Post by danj »

As you probably know, when I'm locked, I wear a cb-6000s. Overall, this device has been great...very comfortable, and no excruciatingly painful nocturnal erections when worn overnight. A new experience I had early this week (Tuesday) was not fun, and I was glad it happened at home as opposed to being out. I had one of my balls come through the ring...so one was still trapped and the other was not. :o I wasn't able to get it back on the correct side of the ring, so I pushed the tube down to release the cock, and then the other ball was able to be freed. I know this is not uncommon from what I've read, but it was still a bit of a surprise when it happened for the first time to me. Of course, the wife wasn't home, and rather than access the secured emergency key, I just left it off.

Not a real big deal...just kinda caught me off guard!
Last edited by danj on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
michaelnmelissa

Re: I hate when that happens...

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I can't imagine how I could get just one ball out of my device. Maybe if they shriveled up in the cold?

Michael
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

michaelnmelissa wrote:I can't imagine how I could get just one ball outl
There once was a man from Assizes
Who had balls of two different sizes.
One was so small,
It was nothing at all;
But the other so big it won prizes.
1 x
danj

Post by danj »

michaelnmelissa wrote:I can't imagine how I could get just one ball out of my device. Maybe if they shriveled up in the cold?

Michael
I had a hernia surgery several years ago, and I think the ball on that side has been a bit softer ever since. Weird, I know, but no coincidence (I think) that that's the one that escaped.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

One of mine is smaller, as a result of an accident when I was younger. With incorrect spacers, I could conceivably do the same thing. When I wear just the cuff ring alone, the smaller one occasionally pops out under certain conditions, especially now that it's cold.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

My right nut is slightly bigger, hangs slightly lower, and is more sensitive than the left nut.

I did have one nut slip out once while wearing the CB-3000, it was near the very beginning when I was using a much larger ring and more gap than I do now. There is no way that one is slipping out now.

-A
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

the plastic pins in the cb----- devices can have a little bit of a gap in this, and I have had this happen. One reason I am intrigued by steel.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

I have the same problem. Every 3 to 4 days I wake up with the device hanging from my right testicle. At first I thought there was a problem that could be fixed but now I believe it is just a factor of the design of the device and the size of my testicle.

I use the 2nd largest base ring and the smallest spacer. I put my device together one day and measured the gap at the back which was 1/4 inch. Then I turned it around and measured between the base ring and the cage. It measured 3/4 inch which evidently is enough for my left testicle to escape.

For now it is not a problem to put it back on every few days but if we ever want to go to long lock up times I'll have to go metal with a smaller gap in the front.
0 x